Home PEx International Entertainment International TV

ROAD TO THE EMMYS 2007!!! (for TV season of 2006-2007)

icolicol 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
Hello guys!! Wala ba sa inyo mashadong ecstatic anout the upcoming Emmys this year?

Some shows have already ended their season and some are few episodes more from ending. ü

What are your predictions?

Comments

• icolicol 10th PEx Oscar Pool Top 10
    Here are the rules for the Primetime Emmy Awards this year:

The TV academy only calls them "tweaks," but there are significant new changes in the Emmy voting process that may impact who gets nominated for — and wins — the TV awards.

The official academy statement is: "There are no major changes to the nominations. These are just tweaks to try to refine the process, which basically involves balancing the membership ballots and the blue ribbon panel votes."

However, the changes are substantial enough that they could give a strong boost to more popular programs and stars over rookies that upstaged them last year.

This summer the nominees for best acting and series will be determined by a 50/50 mix of the popular vote of TV academy members plus the scores of judging panels which evaluate sample episodes submitted by the top 10 vote-getters in each category. Last year the final five nominees were determined exclusively by the panels, which watched sample episodes submitted by shows (the ones that landed in the top 15 of the popular vote) and stars (top 10). Now only the shows and stars in the top 10 will have their work screened by industry peers who view the sample episodes at the TV academy's headquarters in North Hollywood over one weekend.

The academy believes that the new input of the popular vote will ensure that oversights don't repeat like the "Lost" fiasco last year when the 2005 winner of best drama series failed to get a new shot at the same award. Now the presumption is that a show like "Lost" is so popular that it would be guaranteed a nomination if it received enough popular votes to offset its poor ranking by a judging panel in the event its producers pick another weak episode choice. "Lost's" episode submission last year was dismissed by many TV journos as a poor choice full of too many dangling plot lines that baffled judges who weren't regular viewers of that unabashedly quirky series.

TV academy officials are unsure of how the two vote results — popular and the panels' scores — will be mixed mathematically to be given equal weight when determining the final five nominees, but they've been assured by accountants that a fair statistical formula has been devised.

Last year the panels took place over one weekend and judges didn't view sample episodes of everything nominated in one category. They saw several different episodes each, grading them based upon an ideal standard of excellence. This year panels will be spread out over two weekends and participants must watch all 10 episodes submitted per category and then rank them using a preferential vote.

Last year there were only panels for the lead and guest acting categories plus best series. Contenders for supporting acting were still chosen by an outright popular vote. This year the supporting races will be given panel scrutiny, too. All actors and programs in the running will submit one sample episode, including in the series race.

In the final round of Emmy voting, to determine winners, supporting stars will now submit only one episode -- just like lead performers -- instead of two, as in previous years. Series will continue to submit six sample episodes that are separated into three sets of two and then distributed randomly to judges viewing them on DVDs at home. Guest stars will also only submit one episode this year instead of the usual two.

That means there will be 14 judging panels convening over two weekends this July: 12 judging acting categories and two judging best comedy and drama series.

This year contenders will be given the option of switching the DVD screener they give to the nominating panel and, later, to the at-home judges. Last year contenders had to stick with the same episode even if the contender heard bad feedback from some panelists during the first screening.

"I don't think many will be switching," says an academy official. "If the episode was good enough to get them a nomination, they'll probably want to stick with it for the win."
    Then yung rule sa taas, its only 50% to determine the nominees. the other 50% will come from a popularity vote. ü
  • thank god. come on last year's voting system was crap. can you honestly say emmy winner Julia Louis-Dreyfus for the new adventures of Old Christine without giving a chuckle. and dont even get me started with Blythe Danner's second win over 4 much better supporting actresses
  • predictions as of now(winners only, may change later):

Comedy
    series-Desperate Housewives (if they submit Bang)
    actress-America Ferrera (just because Marcia Cross didnt do much this season)
    actor-Steve Carrell (Alec Baldwin can win next year)
    s.actor-Jeremy Piven
    s.actress-Jaime Pressly

Drama
    series-Grey's Anatomy
    actor-Kiefer Sutherland (tough call, Hugh Laurie can win next year)
    actress-Kyra Sedgwick
    s.actor-Terry O'Quinn
    s.actress- Sandra Oh (about time, i can see her winning this year, then Candice Bergen next and then Chandra Wilson after her)
    I've seen Supertramp and I think it's funny. But I was rooting for Jane Kaczmarek or Lisa Kudrow last year. This year, Julia I think deserves the award. But I'm secretly rooting for Eva Longoria. America is too soon to be given an Emmy. Come on, Sarah jessica parker didnt get one until the last season.
    BEST DRAMA SERIES:

Here are the possible series that might be nominated and possible submissions:

Boston Legal
    Brothers and Sisters
    Deadwood
    Dexter
    Friday Night Lights
    Grey’s Anatomy
    Heroes
    House
    Lost
    Rome
    Studio 60 on the Sunset Trip
    The Sopranos
    The Tudors
    The Wire

BOSTON LEGAL (submission unknown yet)
    Boston Legal is the show that’s quite a hit with the popular vote. This could bode well since BL doesn’t shift from comedy to drama then to comedy then to drama again like what they did at the SAGs. Well, either ways, they’re still nominated.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS (Mistakes were Made)
    If they can submit Mistakes Were made both parts 1 and 2. Then expect that their chances might also double come nomination announcement time.

DEADWOOD (A Two Handed Beast)
    I don’t know what they should submit but from what I heard, they did a pretty good pick in the HBO FYC. Besides, they were nominated in 2005.

DEXTER (Pilot)
    Well, a Dexter Series nom is quite impossible because the series is more of a showcase of Michael hall’s talent rather than the show itself. It might suffer the same fate as Alias which never got a Series nom but got consecutive nods for Garner.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS (Pilot)
    If Dexter would be this year’s Alias, FNL can be this year’s Joan of Arcadia. AS to what I am seeing right now, a series nom is quite possible.

GREY’S ANATOMY (From a Whisper to a Scream)
    Seriously, does this show still need to pass? It can make it with or without the submission. Though not as beautiful as Season 2, FaWtaS is their best submission this season.

HEROES (Genesis)
    Since Heroes is like a Lost and 24-type of show, I think it’s better to submit the pilot episode. Though Company Man is also a great backup choice. I’m seeing Heroes as the new show which will do well at the popular vote.

HOUSE (Half Wit)
    I might be a little biased about House because I think it’s one of the best shows out there but a consecutive Series nom is very possible. They did good with the panel last year. Half Wit show House at its best this season.

LOST (A Tale of Two Cities)
    It is very possible that Lost might rebound it’s way back to the Series category this year. They keep on producing good quality episodes this past few weeks…until Catch22 came along. LOL. But seriously, they should have learned their lesson last year. A Tale of Two Cities I think is their best shot.

ROME (De Patra Vosto (About Your Father)
    Like Deadwood, it was reported that Rome passed wonderful submission in the HBO FYC box. Well, they might still have the chance, but as what I’m seeing right now, if they can’t get nominated last year. They won’t make it this year.

STUDIO 60 ON THE SUNSET TRIP (Pilot)
    This is one of the shows that best benefit with the one tape submission. I’m still thinking this has a chance, though not as strong before. But if there’s one thing last year proved us, the panel loves shows that are on their last season or that those who have been cancelled.

THE SOPRANOS (Sopranos Home Movies)
    It’s their farewell season. I think they’re a shoo-in. Only two things can happen: they’re gonna be this year’s West Wing or unfortunately, this year’s Six Feet Under.

THE TUDORS
    I still have doubts with The Tudors. I don’t know if the Emmys will love them and embrace them with Emmy noms. The buzz can help them make in though.

24 (6am-7am)
    Current champ 24 is slowly recovering from having quite a not so good season. I don’t know if they will follow the same footsteps of Lost last year. Or if that Emmy means, “Thank you, we’ve already recognized you, let’s give others a chance.”

THE WIRE (Final Grades)
    It’s one of the underrated shows on TV. If they got snubbed last year, what difference will it make this year?

My current rankings:

1. Grey’s Anatomy
    2. The Sopranos
    3. House
    4. Friday Night Lights
    5. 24
    6. Lost
    7. Heroes
    8. Studio 60 on the Sunset Trip
    9. Boston Legal
    10. Deadwood
    11. Rome
    12. Brothers and Sisters
    13. The Wire
    14. The Tudors
    15. Dexter
    BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS IN A DRAMA SERIES:

Oh boy, this is the most difficult category this year. Here are my contenders for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series:

CANDICE BERGEN as Shirley Schmidt (Boston Legal)
    Consecutive noms the past two years make her a sure bet this year. This woman’s gazillion Emmys prove she’s no stranger within the Academy.

CONNIE BRITTON as Tami Taylor (Friday Night Lights)
    This one’s tricky. We still don’t know yet if Emmy’s will embrace FNL. If they do, expect her to show up on the list. If they don’t, well, then she’s robbed. One ore thing, she has a tape already.

LISA EDELSTEIN as Dr. Lisa Cuddy (House)
    She’s overshadowed by some guy called Hugh Laurie. But a standout tape in Finding Judas can give her a free entrance at the Top 10. As of now, I’m gonna make a risky prediction that she’ll end up at the Top 5.

RACHEL GRIFFITHS as Sarah Whedon (Brothers and Sisters)
    I don’t think the Emmys like Griffiths at all. She got unrewarded for Six feet Under. But submitting herself at Lead Actress one year, and then shifting to Supporting Actress the following year, and still making the cut, that means something. Rachel Griffiths is the type of girl the Emmys love…..to nominate.

KATHERINE HEIGL as Dr. Isobel Izzie Stevens (Grey’s Anatomy)
    She got snubbed last year with the Denny story arc. But whew! Her Emmy dress last year surely will make voters remember her. Add the fact that she also got recognized by the Globes earlier this year, plus she’s on the hottest show. The only thing against her is an internal competition with other Grey’s ladies.

ELIZABETH MITCHELL as Dr. Juliette Burke (Lost)
    No one was predicting Elizabeth Mitchell at all…. and there came One of Us. Now she’s one of the strongest bets for the award. The way I see it, her only problem is getting in the Top 10. Once she made it there, an Emmy speech on September is very very possible.

SANDRA OH as Dr. Cristina Yang (Grey’s Anatomy)
    If William Shatner is the surest bet among the Supporting Actors, Sandra Oh is the one to beat in the Supporting Actress. Unlike her Katherine Heigl, she has no problems with internal competition with other Grey’s ladies. Two consecutive noms for the past two years says that she’s the favorite Grey’s lady by the Emmys.

HAYDEN PANETTIERRE as Claire Bennet (Heroes)
    She’s still young, but come on, Abigail Breslin got nominated for an Oscar. She keeps on giving outstanding performances one after the other. It seems very unlikely for her to get nominated and land on the Top 10, but if there’s great Heroes love from the Emmys, the ride might carry her a nom.

SARAH PAULSON as Harriet Hayes (Studio 60 on the Sunset Trip)
    Aside from Heigl, she’s the other girl who got nominated for a Globe last January. Her nom will all depends on how the Emmys will embrace Studio 60. But she’s currently the source of the best acting from the show.

CCH POUNDER as Detective Claudette Wyms (The Shield)
    Only a single nom in 2005. She has bigger chances last year but she didn’t get nominated. Looks like this year won’t make any difference. I think the Shield has passed its prime.

MARY LYNN RAJSKUB as Chloe O’Brian (24)
    Can she follow Jean Smart’s nom last year? I doubt it. But she’s one of the refreshing things in a mediocre season of 24.

AIDA TURTURRO as Janice Soprano (The Sopranos)
    Her last nom was way back in 2001. She might make it in due to popular vote. It’s Sopranos final season, her nom might be one of the give aways.

KATE WALSH as Dr. Addison Montgomery (Grey’s Anatomy)
    I was expecting that since she’s gonna be given a spin off, they’ll gonna give her good farewell storyline this season. But I was wrong, very wrong. Now, she’s ina blink or you’ll miss her condition at Grey’s. Come on Shonda, if you can’t give her a decent storyline, then better not give her a spinoff.

PATRICIA WETTIG as Holly Harper (Brothers and Sisters)
    Unlikely to be the B&S castmate to be nominated. With a very stiff competition, there is a high chance, she might not even enter the Top 10.

CHANDRA WILSON as Dr. Miranda Bailey (Grey’s Anatomy)
    Wilson does have a standout tape but doesn’t have a standout season. I’m pretty skeptical about her. Her SAG win will help a lot. But she must be given an episode where she really will stand out before the season ends. By the way, popularity vote will increase her chances.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY NOW?
    1. Sandra Oh
    2. Candice Bergen
    3. Elizabeth Mitchell
    4. Lisa Edelstein
    5. Katherine Heigl
    6. Chandra Wilson
    7. Rachel Griffiths
    8. Sarah Paulson
    9. Connie Britton
    10. Aida Turturro
    11. Kate Walsh
    12. Hayden Panettierre
    13. Patricia Wettig
    14. CCH Pounder
    15. Mary Lynn Rajskub
    BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES:

Here are my contenders for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series:

NAVEEN ANDREWS as Sayid Jarrah (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But he got in with the popular vote two years ago. Maybe that means something. Besides, he’s not the weakest among the 5 Lost guys.

POWERS BOOTHE as Vice President Noah Daniels (24)
    He’s one of the best things in this mediocre at it’s best season of 24. Double work for 24 and Deadwood may help him see his name on the Top 10 and maybe the Top 5 this year. But being on two shows might not help him either. It can divide his votes as well.

JUSTIN CHAMBERS as Dr. Alex Karev (Grey’s Anatomy)
    He’s unlikely to be the Grey’s member who’ll be nominated this year. He still doesn’t have a standout tape. Washington’s refusal to submit might shift votes towards him from those Grey’s addicts among the Academy.

DOMINIC CHIANESE (The Sopranos)
    The Sopranos does good within the Supporting category. But internal competition with Imperioli doesn’t help. Combine this with the fact that the Academy seems to like nominating Imperioli rather than him. (Imperioli has 4 noms while he has 2.)

HENRY IAN CUSICK as Desmond David Hume (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But, he already has a tape to submit. With proper campaign from ABC, he can see his name on the nominee’s list this year.

MICHAEL EMERSON as Benjamin Linus (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But, he already has a tape to submit. With proper campaign from ABC, he can see his name on the nominee’s list this year.

OMAR EPPS as Dr. Eric Foreman (House)
    He’s overshadowed by some guy called Hugh Laurie. He can do good with the popular vote, but it doesn’t seem like his year.

JOSH HOLLOWAY as James Sawyer Ford (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. I consider him the weakest among the 5 Lost guys.

MICHAEL IMPERIOLI as Christopher Moltisanti (The Sopranos)
    The Sopranos does good within the Supporting category. But internal competition with Chianese doesn’t help. Well, he does good with the popular vote. Seems like he’s the Soprano cast member who’ll get in.

T.R KNIGHT as Dr. George O’Malley (Grey’s Anatomy)
    Sympathy vote will help him find his way onto the Top 10. Grey’s popularity will help him find his way onto the Top 5. I consider him robbed last year. This might be his chance.

MASI OKA as Hiro Nakamura (Heroes)
    He’s the only one who got a Globe nod among the supporting drama actors this year. Add the fact that he’s in this season’s hottest new drama show. Seems like Heroes will do good in the popular vote. Just choose a good submission and he can see himself be nominated this year.

TERRY O’QUINN as John Locke (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But, he already has a tape to submit. With proper campaign from ABC, he can see his name on the nominee’s list this year. Nom 2 years ago proves that he’s quite safe in the popular vote.

JAMES PICKENS as Dr. Richard Webber (Grey’s Anatomy)
    He’s unlikely to be the Grey’s member who’ll be nominated this year. He still doesn’t have a standout tape. Washington’s refusal to submit might shift votes towards him from those Grey’s addicts among the Academy.

WILLIAM SHATNER as Denny Crane (Boston Legal)
    Controversy regarding his power tape surely did no help but come on. It’s Denny Crane. Consecutive noms (and a win) the past two years make him the surest bet this year.

JAKE WEBER as Joe Dubois (Medium)
    Patricia Arquette is the one who shines in the show. He’s clearly overshadowed. But looking on the bright side, this might give justice to the meaning of Best Supporting Actor.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY NOW?
    1. William Shatner
    2. Michael Imperioli
    3. Henry Ian Cusick
    4. T.R Knight
    5. Michael Emerson
    6. Masi Oka
    7. Terry O’ Quinn
    8. Dominic Chianese
    9. Powers Boothe
    10. Naveen Andrews
    11. Justin Chambers
    12. Jake Weber
    13. Omar Epps
    14. Josh Holloway
    15. James Pickens
  • last.dodo.birdlast.dodo.bird PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Friday Night Lights

game over.

we have a winner.

'nuff said.
  • jammerakwaii10jammerakwaii10 SeeTheLight PEx Expert 🎖️
    America Ferrera for Best Actress in a Comedy baby! :lol:
  • i really think BROTHERS AND SISTERS is this year's dark horse...

of course im biased! lol
  • icol wrote: »
    I've seen Supertramp and I think it's funny. But I was rooting for Jane Kaczmarek or Lisa Kudrow last year. This year, Julia I think deserves the award. But I'm secretly rooting for Eva Longoria. America is too soon to be given an Emmy. Come on, Sarah jessica parker didnt get one until the last season.

Jane Kaczmarek was so totally robbed last year., if she wouldve lost it wouldve been to Kudrow but her show was cancelled so. Julia Louis-Dreyfus is so overrated. She was good as Elaine and Ok as Christine but c'mon Courtney Cox is funnier than her. imo, that dancing scene in Supertramp is so overrated
    icol wrote: »
    BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA SERIES:

Here are my contenders for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series:

NAVEEN ANDREWS as Sayid Jarrah (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But he got in with the popular vote two years ago. Maybe that means something. Besides, he’s not the weakest among the 5 Lost guys.

POWERS BOOTHE as Vice President Noah Daniels (24)
    He’s one of the best things in this mediocre at it’s best season of 24. Double work for 24 and Deadwood may help him see his name on the Top 10 and maybe the Top 5 this year. But being on two shows might not help him either. It can divide his votes as well.

JUSTIN CHAMBERS as Dr. Alex Karev (Grey’s Anatomy)

DOMINIC CHIANESE (The Sopranos)
    The Sopranos does good within the Supporting category. But internal competition with Imperioli doesn’t help. Combine this with the fact that the Academy seems to like nominating Imperioli rather than him. (Imperioli has 4 noms while he has 2.)

HENRY IAN CUSICK as Desmond David Hume (Lost)

MICHAEL EMERSON as Benjamin Linus (Lost)

OMAR EPPS as Dr. Eric Foreman (House)
    He’s overshadowed by some guy called Hugh Laurie. He can do good with the popular vote, but it doesn’t seem like his year.

JOSH HOLLOWAY as James Sawyer Ford (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. I consider him the weakest among the 5 Lost guys.

MICHAEL IMPERIOLI as Christopher Moltisanti (The Sopranos)
    The Sopranos does good within the Supporting category. But internal competition with Chianese doesn’t help. Well, he does good with the popular vote. Seems like he’s the Soprano cast member who’ll get in.

T.R KNIGHT as Dr. George O’Malley (Grey’s Anatomy)
    Sympathy vote will help him find his way onto the Top 10. Grey’s popularity will help him find his way onto the Top 5. I consider him robbed last year. This might be his chance.

MASI OKA as Hiro Nakamura (Heroes)
    He’s the only one who got a Globe nod among the supporting drama actors this year. Add the fact that he’s in this season’s hottest new drama show. Seems like Heroes will do good in the popular vote. Just choose a good submission and he can see himself be nominated this year.

TERRY O’QUINN as John Locke (Lost)
    With an internal competition with other Lost guys, he may not found himself on the top 5 this year. But, he already has a tape to submit. With proper campaign from ABC, he can see his name on the nominee’s list this year. Nom 2 years ago proves that he’s quite safe in the popular vote.

JAMES PICKENS as Dr. Richard Webber (Grey’s Anatomy)

WILLIAM SHATNER as Denny Crane (Boston Legal)
    Controversy regarding his power tape surely did no help but come on. It’s Denny Crane. Consecutive noms (and a win) the past two years make him the surest bet this year.

JAKE WEBER as Joe Dubois (Medium)
    Patricia Arquette is the one who shines in the show. He’s clearly overshadowed. But looking on the bright side, this might give justice to the meaning of Best Supporting Actor.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY NOW?
    1. William Shatner
    2. Michael Imperioli
    3. Henry Ian Cusick
    4. T.R Knight
    5. Michael Emerson
    6. Masi Oka
    7. Terry O’ Quinn
    8. Dominic Chianese
    9. Powers Boothe
    10. Naveen Andrews
    11. Justin Chambers
    12. Jake Weber
    13. Omar Epps
    14. Josh Holloway
    15. James Pickens

its a shame that Isaiah washington withdrew his name. he is actually the best among the regular actors in that show. T.R. Knight, c'mon I can only see him in if Hiegl is nominated and I must admit Chambers had a better season than him. Terry O'Quinn has a better shot. in fact Terry for the win
  • predictions as of now(winners only, may change later):

Comedy
    series-Desperate Housewives (if they submit Bang)
    actress-America Ferrera (just because Marcia Cross didnt do much this season)
    actor-Steve Carrell (Alec Baldwin can win next year)
    s.actor-Jeremy Piven
    s.actress-Jaime Pressly

Drama
    series-Grey's Anatomy
    actor-Kiefer Sutherland (tough call, Hugh Laurie can win next year)
    actress-Kyra Sedgwick
    s.actor-Terry O'Quinn
    s.actress- Sandra Oh (about time, i can see her winning this year, then Candice Bergen next and then Chandra Wilson after her)

I'm gonna change my prediction from Kiefer Sutherland to James Gandolfini. they have to reward the Sopranos somewhere. anyways 24 had their year last year.
  • the 2007 EMMY's is scheduled on STUDIO 23 this September 17, via satellite
  • Jack Bauer Rocks!!!
    I dont know severedhead, pero I think Terry O'Quinn was way better nung Season 1.

As for my predictions on who will win:

here's my first guesses:
    Comedy
    series-Scrubs
    actress-Julia Louis Dreyfus
    actor-Tony Shalhoub (for the nth time)
    s.actor-Jeremy Piven
    s.actress-3 way tie between Pressly, Sheridan or Vanessa Williams

Drama
    series-Grey's Anatomy
    actor-Hugh Laurie
    actress-Kyra Sedgwick
    s.actor-William Shatner
    Here's my first set of predix:

DRAMA SERIES
    Friday Night Lights
    Grey's Anatomy
    Heroes
    House
    The Sopranos
    6th: Lost

ACTOR: DRAMA
    James Gandolfini-The Sopranos
    Michael Hall-Dexter
    Hugh Laurie-House
    James Spader-Boston Legal
    Kiefer Sutherland-24
    6th: Kyle Chandler-Friday Night Lights

ACTRESS: DRAMA
    Edie Falco-The Sopranos
    Sally Field-Brothers and Sisters
    Mariska Hargitay-Law and Order: SVU
    Ellen Pompeo-Grey's Anatomy
    Kyra Sedgwick-The Closer
    6th: Patricia Arquette-Medium

SUPP ACTOR: DRAMA
    Dominic Chianese-The Sopranos
    Hnery Ian Cusick-Lost
    Michael Imperioli-The Sopranos
    Masi Oka-Heroes
    William Shatner-Boston Legal
    6th: T.R. Knight-Grey's Anatomy

SUPP ACTRESS: DRAMA
    Candice Bergen-Boston Legal
    Lisa Edelstein-House
    Katherine Heigl-Grey's Anatomy
    Elizabeth Mitchell-Lost
    Sandra Oh-Grey's Anatomy
    6th: Chandra Wilson-Grey's Anatomy

BEST COMEDY SERIES:
    Desperate Housewives
    Entourage
    The Office
    [Scrubs]
    Ugly Betty
    6th: The New Adventures of Old Christine

BEST ACTOR: COMEDY SERIES
    Alec Baldwin-30 Rock
    Steve Carrell-The Office
    Jason Lee-My Name is Earl
    Tony Shalhoub-Monk
    Charlie Sheen-Two and a Half Men
    6th: James Roday-Psych

BEST ACTRESS: COMEDY SERIES
    America Ferrera-Ugly Betty
    Tina Fey-30 Rock
    Teri Hatcher-Desperate Housewives
    Felicity Huffman-Desperate Housewives
    Julia Louis Dreyfus-Old Christine
    6th: Eva Longoria-Desperate Housewives

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR: COMEDY
    Jon Cryer-Two and a Half Men
    Justin Kirk-Weeds
    John C. McGinely-[Scrubs]
    Jeremy Piven-Entourage
    Rainn Wilson-The Office
    6th: Neil Patrick Harris-How I Met Your Mother

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS: COMEDY
    Jenna Fischer-The Office
    Elizabeth Perkins-Weeds
    Jamie Pressly-My Name is Earl
    Nicollette Sheridan-Desperate Housewives
    Vanessa Williams-Ugly Betty
    6th: Holland Taylor-Two and a Half Men
    Hey guys ano.

What nominations do you think will your favorite show gets?
  • JENSIE_GJENSIE_G PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ellen DeGeneres holds her two awards for outstanding talk show host for her program "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" and for outstanding talk show at the 34th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Hollywood, California, June 15, 2007.
    r1704199064.jpgr3903153352.jpg

Photo credit: REUTERS/Fred Prouser (UNITED STATES)
  • bergbergbergbergbergberg El Hombre Extra?o",2,"fb4e3fc44cf8d29063b251d25796fddcM<(
    (refer to post below :D )