PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

dont know what to dooo..

wat would you do??

I like this guy and were pretty close. i think i have a chance to be with him.. But the problem is i am little CHUBBY!! i know he probably likes thin/skinny girls, but he is also in love with girls who can play the guitar and can sing (I can sing, but i CANT play the guitar)..

My question is, should I take a dance class to loose weight, or a guitar lesson?? I am on a budget, and I can afford ONE of them, but not both. If you are in my situation, which lesson/class would you take???

Thanks..

Comments

• Ice BurnIce Burn Conflicting Karma PExer
    Lose the weight and learn to play the guitar because you WANT to do them and not because of some guy.

If you lose weight and learn to play the guitar and the guy still doesn't pay attention to you, you'll just feel pathetic and miserable for doing all those things and not getting his attention.

Anyway, if you really want to lose weight and learn the guitar budget-wise you can lose the weight cheaply by jogging/running every day and cutting your food portions. And buy those teach yourself to play the guitar books instead of shelling out for the guitar lessons.
  • NilsNils Hunter ✭✭✭
    nice one ice burn...

change or improve yourself for yourself... you should be loved and accepted as who you are... not because you are willing to do anything they want you to do so they become happy...
  • meteorameteora California Guy PExer
    ang babaw naman..what makes you so sure that he'll like you pag thin ka na at marunong mag play ng guitar... hindi mo na kailangan mag dance lessons... mag gym ka na lang..tapos yung matitipid mo sa dance lesson...ibili mo na lang ng maliit na gitara..yung pang bata ba...para mura lang...ayun marunong ka na...tapos yung natitira pa... ibili na lang natin ng starbucks...
  • bobathaibobathai Member PExer
    don't try too hard for him to like you.
    he should like you as who you are.
    if you can't play a guitar, and he loves that in a girl, you don't have to learn how to kasi you can sing naman, which he also loves in a girl.
    at least you have some of the qualities he loves.

if you're that disgusted to yourself, being chubby, then all you have to do is either go on a diet or do exercises.
  • batinks13batinks13 Alaktrikal Gingineer PExer
    wow..the guy is super lucky na talagang you'll go to these extremes to be attractive to him...

sana lang mapansin ka..:) I'm hoping..
  • XxAnGeLxXXxAnGeLxX Member PExer
    wow, ur comments are pretty awesome...

specially the ones from: bobathai and batinks13
  • dropshotdropshot Member PExer
    learn to love and be confident about yourself first before having to love somebody else...whatever choice you make should be based on what you want to do and not on what other people like you to be

as what the other posters say, you may become drop dead sexy and play the guitar like a rockstar but will he ever notice???
  • PointlessPointless still learning PExer
    Ice Burn's pretty much summed up what I was going to say...

Also, just be yourself. You don't want him to fall in love with you when you're not being yourself, because you can only pretend to be someone else for so long...
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten Beach, please. ✭✭
    i am chubby and believe me, some guys actually like girls with meat on em. i had my fair share of dates, and not once i felt insecure around 'em because i know there's a lot more to me than a few extra pounds. besides, mas masarap daw tayo i-hug, hehe. :D

if he doesn't like you because JUST because you are chubby or can't play a guitar, that just sucks. maybe he's not just worth it. if you wanna lose weight or learn how to play the guitar, do it for yourself, not for that guy. chances are, you'll enjoy doing 'em more and become more passionate about 'em. :)

i've been trying to lose weight lately, and i did, albeit slowly. i've cut back on carbs and i haven't been eating rice for exactly a month now (hooray!). i still eat anything i fancy, just without rice. i have my carbs through bread or pasta instead. and i feel a lot less sluggish and better now.

if you can't completely quit eating rice, just cut down on carbs and fatty food. as for the exercise, try a sport. maybe badminton. playing it for an hour twice a week can do wonders on you. it's cheaper than a gym membership, and a lot more FUN when playing with friends.

or, you could always exercise at home. buy a workout dvd or fitness mag or book and follow it. i exercise at home while having my "tv time" at least 5 times a week.

it would take a month or two before you see the results, but with DISCIPLINE you can do it. you don't have to worry about attracting guys you have self-confidence. :)

besides, we chubby girls have bigger boobs hehe. good luck!
  • ex-girlfriendex-girlfriend Member PExer
    Ice Burn wrote: »
    Lose the weight and learn to play the guitar because you WANT to do them and not because of some guy.

If you lose weight and learn to play the guitar and the guy still doesn't pay attention to you, you'll just feel pathetic and miserable for doing all those things and not getting his attention.

Anyway, if you really want to lose weight and learn the guitar budget-wise you can lose the weight cheaply by jogging/running every day and cutting your food portions. And buy those teach yourself to play the guitar books instead of shelling out for the guitar lessons.

well said. *okay*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file