COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Mellow 947

p00hkp00hk Member PExer
Eto na para sa mellow

Comments

• sophistiqsophistiq Member PExer
    p00hk wrote: »
    Eto na para sa mellow

ayos to.

one for the quest group yet again. i hope they wont turn out to be another Magic underdog.:lol:
  • kariristakarirista Pasaway buster PExer
    ^ They are turning out to be one actually..

Side note: Sad to say Heart 1035 is "selling out" as well...thanks to Quest, their morning programming is now populated with talk. ****.

As exjock06 said in another thread, Magic ia always the priority of the Quest group, as it is the flagship of the five (or six) stations.
  • samanthababesamanthababe bAbe ForeVeR... PExer
    actually mellow isn't part of radio partners inc. although the owner is very much related to them as she herself is a vera.so pretty much, mellow is in no way connected nor affected by any changes in the vera stations.

credit klite's death partly to joe d'mango...he's also the sm of heart. magic is the flagship because they're the ones with the best marketing team and thus making more money than the other stations. hell, they can sell any thing.
  • sigh_hwatalyfsigh_hwatalyf Member ✭✭✭
    definitely my fave station!! one of them at least.. EXCELLENT song selections.. great background while busy with skulwork or unwinding on the way home after a long day or lounging at noon..

But i only like the shows with very few talks.. like office radio, and the acoustic show after that and mellow nights..
  • isahchenisahchen twinsisternitoolah PExer
    i love acoustic sounds and easy reading of Mello,they really stand up on their "flagship" Easy Listening,sounds good ,Mellow touch..parang un ata un,not sure though,someone correct me please if Im wrong..Cheers!
  • isahchenisahchen twinsisternitoolah PExer
    Teaser says watch out for Mellowmorphosis,im excited what this is all about.
  • edrickedrick Member PExer
    whats their website?
  • daesdaes Member PExer
    Im not tuning in lately but then could u guys tell me what's the difference of mellow then and now.Thankies..
  • daes wrote: »
    Im not tuning in lately but then could u guys tell me what's the difference of mellow then and now.Thankies..
    I don't know! Hahaha. The only difference I noticed as of late is the TOH, because I haven't heard the word "mellow" anywhere, only the "947" part. Or I just haven't caught it. Aside from that, everything is the same. But you can't trust me much on this one, for I;m not a frequent listener either.
  • shey_anneshey_anne I Am Neytiri (: PExer
    I am a constant listener to the Chris & Chloe tandem, the c & c music factory. Was able to talk to chloe, sabi nya ang nabago daw is that dati they are known as "less talk more music" station, right now daw kasi medyo sumasabay na sila sa ibang stations when it comes to new sounds so they talk more na daw ngayon, hehe, aside from playing upbeat and new sounds they also have an adlib clock daw which is a protocol.
  • shey_anne wrote: »
    I am a constant listener to the Chris & Chloe tandem, the c & c music factory. Was able to talk to chloe, sabi nya ang nabago daw is that dati they are known as "less talk more music" station, right now daw kasi medyo sumasabay na sila sa ibang stations when it comes to new sounds so they talk more na daw ngayon, hehe, aside from playing upbeat and new sounds they also have an adlib clock daw which is a protocol.
    I'll try to listen later. This shows, though, that the best changes are often unnoticed. :)
  • shey_anneshey_anne I Am Neytiri (: PExer
    OL sila sa YM now, you can add them and join their discussion : mellow947musicfactory. They're not feeling well, both of them. Sad naman.
  • CoolCucumberCoolCucumber HEALTH.FREAK.WANNABE. ✭✭✭
    My fave station, definitely. I like their morning show, the one with the book review [DNA]. It's boring because they talk about books but I like it still :D

:rpflag:
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    May countdown pa ba sila? dati they had weekend hotlist every friday kaso nawalang bigla
  • iluvpbbiluvpbb Member PExer
    bakit la masyadong tao...?? i like D(or dee) and marco so much!!! nakakatuwa sila! lalo na pag binabasa nila yung mga secrets!! :D
    si marco used to be a dj sa defunct kool 106 tsaka yung binubog diumano ni richard gutierrez :D hehe
    I love MELLOW WEEKENDS

favorite ko sina DJ Neoli and Nina every weekend night
  • rawrnessrawrness Member PExer
    i like girl talk with djs nina and neoli. :)

marco = ez albert (spell check)??
    ^^ yup sya si ez albert ng KOOL 106 :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file