Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Mega Mass 4000 Reviews/comments

i have been seeing mega mass in the market for years now, megamass 2000 and now megamass 4000. ive been searching this forum and wala pa kong nababasang review about this product, no positive nor negative feedbacks.

my objective is to gain as much muscle mass and loose as much fats.

heres what ive been doing:
when i wake up, i take hydroxycut, then run on an empty stomach.
after around 30 mins of running i eat, then hit the gym.
i workout for an 1 and 1/2 to 2 hrs then drink protein shake right after (right now ive been using nitro-tech) then i eat again and take fitrum and multi-vitamins after eating. then after that i eat in small amounts na in 3-4hrs interval with fitrum after meals (except sa last meal dahil matutulog na ako)

nagwowork naman tong routine ko kaya lang
i just wonder kung mas makakatulong ang megamass to meet my objective..

comments pls. thanks!

Comments

• blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    You cannot lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. That is the same reason you won't see models in the off-season since they are bulking up.

Now, if you wanna bulk up, you better start cutting your cardio to almost zero and put more emphasis on strength training.

And Megamass is over rated and over-hyped. Try focusing on eating real food instead.
  • can dis mega mass help me to gain weight even though i dont work out? because my schedule for work is always on a graveyard shift and being in the ER standing in long hours makes me want to lie to my bed just after i arrive at home.

if dis can help me gain weight, which is much better to use for starters like me, megamass 2000 or 4000?

can dis get my abdomen big? coz i dont want to look like an avid beer drinker. heheh