Home PEx Lifestyle Home and Garden

Where: Best place to purchase home appliances

We purchased a condo in Manila and planning on using it this year. Where is the best place to purchase home appliances (ref, electric range, microwave)? I know Abenson and SM ACA, any other store with better price and selection?

Comments

• TravelBugTravelBug PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Abangan mo ang mga home appliance fairs sa Megatrade Hall and Glorietta Activity Center. Not sure kung kelan magkakaroon ulit pero at least twice a year ang mga ganitong events.
  • RöttenMindRöttenMind PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    If you have SM advantage Card, go for SM Appliance Center. Some appliances come with freebies too (like the component we bought last month, it comes with free mic :D). Im not sure though if they offer delivery services. Haven't asked and tried.

Btw, if you'll buy from Abenson, they do have a rewards card as well, so better get one! (P50 = 1 point).
  • mc_316mc_316 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Try Ansons Emporium at the Glorietta center, behind Park Square 2.... their prices are lower than Abenson and they have lots of freebies too.*okay*
  • Try Emilio S. Lim Appliances. tel 8941550, 8944239
  • treefingerstreefingers PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    guys do know where i can buy appliances on installment without using my credit card?

maliban sa indian ha. :lol:

thanks
    treefingers
  • treefingerstreefingers PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sterling wrote: »
    Try Emilio S. Lim Appliances. tel 8941550, 8944239

hey i called them. installment is accepted w/o using my card. :)
  • moonstermoonster PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    paano yun? lay away?
  • BeerhandBopBeerhandBop PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "paano yun? lay away?"

no.. a collector comes by your house every now and then :)
  • ^probably using post dated checks
  • sterling wrote: »
    Try Emilio S. Lim Appliances. tel 8941550, 8944239

:grrr:We had bad experience with this appliance center, specifically here in Los Banos, Laguna Branch. They were promising for warranty for the appliance we'd got but when the time comes that you need their service, they took no action. Furthermore, their gimmick of extended warranty is somewhat making money by doing nothing to the needs of their costumers.:mecry:Hope the management of Emilio S. Lim Appliance Center may take action of this improper actuation of their employees. :bop:
  • Kung marunong ka naman talaga kumilatis, sa RAON pa rin...
  • For me it has been our local appliance center is the best home appliances store where you can buy your appliances. They have great service technicians if you should need them and they live there in the community.
  • i'd rather buy each and every single appliance one by one in different stores and try them all out. find out where all the ones with good deals and then decide.
  • I order appliances online at Lagermania.com.ph, ebay or at Goods.ph
  • There are a lot of providers out there and I believe that there are 3 things we should consider the durability, safety and affordability. I've been using Fukuda for a long time and I can say that we could trust them in giving us a more comfortable life.
  • kmc143 wrote: »
    We purchased a condo in Manila and planning on using it this year. Where is the best place to purchase home appliances (ref, electric range, microwave)? I know Abenson and SM ACA, any other store with better price and selection?

Don't go to abenson I think lang masyadong mahal especially pg ng pa home credit ka. Go ka nalang s SM appliances. or Rustans. okay din ako s Emilio. sa Landmark pwede din mas affordable pa compared to SM.Or if you want more options pa, search mo nalang sa Whatchu mobile app. Store locator app yan
  • You have a variety of stores to choose from. I say compare each other prices first before buying and also don't forget the quality of the product. Good luck!