Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

will you wait for love or will you be the one to find it?

do you believe that one should wait for love instead of finding it on your own?

Comments

• somehow it coexists...like when you wait for love.. you actually find it cause it found you. :) but it depends if that love is real or just an illusion that you thought it was. its a state of mind.. anyone that can come your way might be the "one".
  • interesting question... you'd find from the posts here if s/he is a hopeless romantic or a realist.

anyway, for me, i think love will find me, but it's up to me to chase it afterwards.
  • be patient but do your job *okay*
  • it depends upon the situation..:)
  • One shouldn't wait nor find love for himself/herself, true love will just come in the most unexpected time and place.
  • narutrix wrote: »
    be patient but do your job *okay*

I agree... as my proffesor said... nothing will happen if I would just sit around and do nothing.

I've done the chasing part countless times... parang pakiramdam ko non my internal clock was ticking... which it wasn't. In the end I got relationships that in the end was a waste. Good things happen to those who wait, as they say. ;) So... this time... I'll wait.
  • to know wat's in the sea. one must lose sight of the shore..
  • ako si.. wrote: »
    to know wat's in the sea. one must lose sight of the shore..

*okay* *okay* *okay* *okay* *okay*
  • krazykat wrote: »

pag may nakita kang ice cream na gusto mo tapos alam mo naman na free. hihintayin mo ba na dumating sa yo? pag hindi ka gagalaw, eh uunahan na kita... masarap yata yun...pero dibale, iiwanan na lang kita ng toothpick.
  • the same question I've been asking my self..

I think I'll just chase it when it comes my way, I can't just force my self to like someone..but how will I know????
  • id rather wait ... :)
  • eto na yung toothpick...hahahha dyok lang...
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    somehow it coexists...like when you wait for love.. you actually find it cause it found you. :) but it depends if that love is real or just an illusion that you thought it was. its a state of mind.. anyone that can come your way might be the "one".

I AGREE W/ THIS. ANYONE THAT CAN COME YOUR WAY MIGHT BE
    (THE ONE...) & THE CRAZY PART IS.... HE'S NOT WITH YOU...

HE'S WITH SOMEONE ELSE...
    THE MOMENT
    YOU TWO MEET, HAD THAT CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW
    EACH OTHER, THEN FATE TAKES OVER... YOU'RE REALLY
    NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER....

BUT AT THAT TIME HE IS THE ONLY GUY...
    YOU'VE GOT A GOOD CONVERSATION WITH...

(after your exbf or worst he's the carboncopy
    (looks/bodytype) but the
    upgraded version more sweet, more intelligent
    every quality that you're exbf lacks... )
    SOMEONE WHO IS
    LIKELY WORTH SPENDING YOUR TIME WITH.....

but then AGAIN... HE'S NOT THE ONE... FOR YOU
    HE'S AN ILLUSION OF (THE ONE).
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    its still WISER to wait.... *okay*

LOOKING FOR IT.... is stressful, & anyways
    ending up with someone LESSER W/ WHAT
    YOU FEEL YOU DESERVE... MAKES YOU LOSE

YOUR SELF-ESTEEM... MAKES YOU LOSE YOU. :(
  • krazykat wrote: »

well Love is patient...it pays to wait than rushing things out then ended up with a broken heart...:mecry:
  • meteora wrote: »
    pag may nakita kang ice cream na gusto mo tapos alam mo naman na free. hihintayin mo ba na dumating sa yo? pag hindi ka gagalaw, eh uunahan na kita... masarap yata yun...pero dibale, iiwanan na lang kita ng toothpick.

haler kailan pa kinailangn ng toothpick pg kumain ng ice cream???hehhehehhe(lol):rotflmao:
  • Rally29Rally29 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    If you ask me, I think both waiting and finding for Love is somehow not a good thing to do. Let's face it, not all people in this world would end up marrying and finding their so called "soulmate" or partner in life. There will always be people who would end up being single for the rest of their lives eventhough how much they try to find or wait for it. For these people, waiting and hoping so much would just make them frustrated at the end.

Threadstarter, the best thing you could do not exert too much effort in finding it or not hoping too much for it to come. You would just be frustrated at the end. Do not let those romantic movies you see on the screen influence you. Those things you see there only happens in the movies. Real life is way different from that.

There are more important things in life to worry about. Worrying if you'll be single for the rest of your life would just add up to your pile of life problems.

Hope that helps.
  • con12con12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i would wait....your not looking but all of a sudden it came

kesa naman hanap ka ng hanap hindi mo makita