Naghahanap ng Tagapagtustos: Pagkain ng Hayop / Animal Feeds

flower02flower02 Member PExer
hi im a newbie in this trhead, just wanna know how much to spent money for investing for feeds supplier and what things do i needed for this kind of business?

Comments

• bong2bong2 sonicflood PExer
    hi il answer back when i get to talk w a feeds supplier soon. i know someone who does this biz.
  • flower02flower02 Member PExer
    thanks bong2, im looking forward your reply
  • einalieleinaliel Member PExer
    hi flower, nagtry ako dati ng chicken and hog feeds & supplies, 3years ago. 30t capital ko-including minigilingan ng feeds (siguro this time, mga 50-60T capital, baka pwede na). nang ibenta ko sa kaibigan ko, me sarili na akong incubator (kasya 200 eggs) at mga display boxes for the feeds. i had to sell for health reasons.

we started with 2 sacks each of general pdp, nutrilac, nutrigro, nutribig (or their equivalent brand names-bmeg ba o pigromix for example) para sa baboy. sa chicken feeds at fighting manok naman, me mga sagupaan ako at products ng thunderbirds (unilab products) - from day 1 ng chick to fighting form. me slasher, power feed (red to brown color), concentrate, calf manna at mga grains na imimix according to customers' wants (sa grains, buy lang ako ng 15 kls per kind from a wholesaler store). minsan may hahanap ng dog food (sell din ako nito per kilo). Nagsell din ako ng mga veterinary at medical supplies on the side. me kaibigan ako na vet doc para at least me answers kapag me nagtanong about sa alaga nila. attend din ako ng seminars para me alam maski papano.

pag naman makita ng mga ahente na me store ka, usually sila na lalapit sa iyo at mag-ooffer ng terms.

hope makatulong maski papano. baka nga balikan ko ang negosyong ito one of these days.
  • rebeldaughterrebeldaughter Member PExer
    hi einaliel, bong2! i'm also interested with this business but really have no idea how to start and how to contact suppliers.. it would be a very big help if you'll share your knowledge about this.

thanks in advance!
  • its_overits_over Member PExer
    ako din po interested. pero balak ko pet supplies, dogfood , chicken feed at figting *****.
    share naman ng advices pati mga contacts ng suppliers
  • dionniedionnie Member PExer
    Good Day!
    I just want to inquire with regards to the supplier/distributor
    of PBXcellent Chicken Layer Mash 1, a subsidiary product of
    San Miguel Corporation.

One of my customer is on Quail business, he is looking for this
    brand I have no idea where to get this product. Can you help me?
    Or can you suggest best feeds for quail laying eggs?

thanks.:)
  • PiYaoPiYao Member PExer
    HI DIONNIE,

TRY THIS BEST FEED PRODUCTS PRO-ORGANIC AGRICULTURE PRODUCTS:

http://www.victoryglobal.vg

IF YOU INTERESTED;
    CALL AND TEXT: 09301508053 MS JOAN
  • KayeNarsolesKayeNarsoles Member PExer
    its_over wrote: »
    ako din po interested. pero balak ko pet supplies, dogfood , chicken feed at figting *****.
    share naman ng advices pati mga contacts ng suppliers

Hello I'm a supplier of feeds. I can send you a copy of our brochure through email. :)

Call/ Text : 09324840909/09062082874
  • KayeNarsolesKayeNarsoles Member PExer
    hi einaliel, bong2! i'm also interested with this business but really have no idea how to start and how to contact suppliers.. it would be a very big help if you'll share your knowledge about this.

thanks in advance!

Hello I'm a supplier of feeds. I can send you a copy of our brochure through email.
  • nardzdeleonnardzdeleon Member PExer
    good evening. I am also planning to put-up feeds and poultry supply... please send me brochures ng mga agent ng feeds distributor. Many thanks.
  • GeraldkhayeGeraldkhaye Member PExer
    Good eve! We have an agri-supply in pangasinan as of now feeds plng tinda nmin.. Meron po ba kaung alam na supplier ng mga feeders,wateres, cages or other accesories for pigs and livestocks? Tanx
  • jetstarfeedsjetstarfeeds Member PExer
    good evening. I am also planning to put-up feeds and poultry supply... please send me brochures ng mga agent ng feeds distributor. Many thanks.

I am distributor of Hogs, Poultry and Aqua Feeds in Northern Luzon. Please check our Facebook page for details. https://www.facebook.com/LDEVERA?ref=hl
  • makuletstermakuletster Member PExer
    Think of getting into pet supply business..looking for supplier i can get these.
  • elektra25elektra25 Member PExer
    Hi. I am an Executive Search Trainee from Fischer and Partners, Inc. (Ph) - not an employment agency, we are an executive search firm. :)

Our client is in need of an Animal Feed Ingredient Sales Representative. This is an urgent requirement.
    If you happen to know someone who is interested for a career opportunity, you may refer them to me. My email address is [email protected]

Thank you. Have a nice day guys!
  • shinsungshinsung Member PExer
    Hello I'm a supplier of feeds. I can send you a copy of our brochure through email. :)

Call/ Text : 09324840909/09062082874

Pls send me a copy your brochure [email protected] tia...
  • iamramjeiamramje Member PExer
    Hi Guys!!!

For those starting a business or planning to build anything from business to houses to events. Please visit our website. http://www.koinia.com

This is the 1st Buyer to Supplier Platform in the Philippines!!! If you are looking for something, this is the place to post it and let the suppliers find you.

Ibig sabihin po nun is yung buyer mismo magpopost ng kailangan niya, tapos hayaan niya na ang mga suppliers maghanap sa kanya at magbid para sa business niya. :)

Benefits:
    More organized transactions.
    More suppliers for sourcing.
    Buyers do not have to give out contact details to suppliers unless they want to.

Let's help the local business. :)

For more information, Watch our Youtube Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1ndic_XF4
  • Sino po supplier ng poultry feeds Nagcarlan Laguna mag start kasi ako ng mini poultry supply, please contact me 09206686759.
  • ncaregladoncareglado Member PExer
    Hi, KayeNarsoles! I'm also interested on your brochure.. Please send me a copy to this email [email protected].. Thank you!
  • JnorigJnorig Member PExer
    Hi. I'm interested to this kind of business. And I'm looking for a feed supplier. Hope someone help me. Looking forward to all of you heres my email [email protected]
  • vonn04vonn04 Member PExer
    im also interested in this business... looking for feeds supplier, heres my email. [email protected] tnx....

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file