FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Rosy Cheeks?

JuntrixJuntrix Majestic... PExer
Hello. I'm a dude but the girls really dig guys with rosy cheeks! I mean... ako kasi minsan rosy minsan hindi... in short hindi consistent haha! Gusto ko sana maging consistent reddish sha... chumachamba lang kasi ako eh... maririnig ko nalang na... "ui! ang rosy cheeks mo ah!" pero di naman ako galing sa init nun or wat.. bigla bigla nalng tapos nawawala din agad haha!

Buti nalang I have clear skin naman... medyo big pores nga lang pero at least piple-free. Gusto ko magka rosy cheeks sana kasi minsan para akong malnourished eh (Chinese here with yellow skin!)

Is there something I can do to improve my complexion? nakukuha daw rosy cheeks through eating certain fresh fruits and veggies...?

Si Rico Barerra (PBB1 Housemate) may nilalagay ata sa cheeks niya to make it red... and it's not makeuP haha! cream of some sort... alam niyo ba ano yun?

Comments

• smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator ✭✭✭
    ^ "Rosy cheeks" I think is applicable to Caucasians (as the skin of Caucasians have a pinkish tinge).

For us non-Caucasians, our cheeks will become reddish when we blush, though it's not practical nor is it possible to blush all the time.

As you've already mentioned, there are cosmetic means of making your cheeks reddish.
  • JuntrixJuntrix Majestic... PExer
    And what are those cosmetics? Or at least Any foods/veggies that will help you have a clear vibrant complexion?

By the way... I saw on another forum that rubbing Vitamin E on your face will help heal certain types of acne and might improve face complexion... is this true?
  • bryan_wafubryan_wafu guy nxt door PExer
    ^tomatoes hehehe!
  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator ✭✭✭
    Juntrix, I guess for a guy, it's not unreasonable to want a clear, fair complexion.

By cosmetics I'm referring to make-up used by women.

Please wait for the reply of the physicians.
  • ilovemyselfilovemyself Member PExer
    try using glutathione, magkakaroon ka ng natural blush
  • clawed_outclawed_out Banned by Admin PExer
    If you're dark then I'm afraid to say that the options you have is to bleach it or wear a make up that'll make your cheeks appear rosy.

this is aside from keeping a healthy lifestyle and diet.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file