FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Korean Film/TV

1245246247248249251»

Comments

• iloveasianiloveasian AoMike PExer
    MsJoelle wrote: »
    ayan .. naka-5000 posts na .. post na kayo JJH pics para pa-close na tong thread :lol:
    ang lupet ,o talaga unnie... :rotflmao:

lipat house na tayo!
  • 18th_Angel18th_Angel The Wanderer PExer
    am back from the deep slumber ( of not watching koreanovelas for a very long time ) .. for this year, I tried watching Spring waltz ( instantly got hook after 3 episodes, either way , I owe it to the director to finish all the season series.have been really waiting for the spring saga for a very long time yet i only find time to watch it now .. real reason: the dvd has been passed from 1 person to another, yet it was only now it has been returned to me ) reactions watching the first 7 episodes : hmm.. missed the kontrabida package in all kdramas, and definitely the love triangles. I miss how the story evolves ( most kdramas i know have the same plot = stairway and ..hmm..beautiful days ) and missed the melodramatic history between characters ( like Autumn story ) .. well .. there's nothing much to say yet till i finish some 13 episodes more.. next on the list: Coffee Prince..
    err..what other recommended kdramas are out there? kmovies?
    where to download torrents besides clubbox and d-addicts? how about for kmovies?
This discussion has been closed.