Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

how would you know if it's him/her?...

mykxczamykxcza PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
at the moment, am single but there's this one guy that is willing to wait for me kung kelan ulit ako ready for a new relationship.. kaya lang feeling ko, napagod na siya to wait, like his efforts to communicate with me were not the same as what he was nung dati. though, we talked a lot pag may time naman siya, feeling ko, may naiba. he's still sweet and thoughtful and all that but ewan ko, parang basta.
do you think it's him na?
if you're in my situation, will you give it a try?

Comments

• gandang araw binibining mykxcza, ikaw ata yung nagtatala ng mga magagandang tula sa isang sinulid dito sa Palitang Pinoy.

tingin ko ikaw talaga yung makakasagot ng tanong mo. at alam mo naman yung pinakamahalagang sangkap ng isang relasyon...nararamdaman mo ba iyon sa kanya?

haaay... saka mo lang makikita ang tunay na halaga ng isang bagay kung ito ay mawawala/nawala na sa iyo...
  • you know what? Baka naman tlgang busy ung guy mo.. give him another chance pa. If your feelings for him are so strong na and you think he is really sincere in all the things he say/does for you and you feel that he truly loves you then sagutin mo sya..

And isa pa, masanay ka na rin.. kasi kung ngyong nanliligaw pa sya and he's giving you more attention than you need, and then pag sinagot mo sya and hindi na sya ganun ka-sweet sa yo or nalessen na ung attention na binibigay nya sa yo, you'll think na nagbago na sya. Lalo ka lng madidisappoint nun. Kaya ako, i don't really believe in that putting your "best foot forward" na yan pag nanliligaw ung guy e. I would want a guy who would not act to impress me everytime we are together.. dapat kung ung sino tlga sya un ang ipakita nya.

It's not that you're settling for less, it's jst that you should know who he really is(kasama na ung mga flaws nya) and if you still accept him for who he is and still feel something for him.. then that's love.

Hope my advice helps. *okay*
  • mykxcza wrote: »
    at the moment, am single but there's this one guy that is willing to wait for me kung kelan ulit ako ready for a new relationship.. kaya lang feeling ko, napagod na siya to wait, like his efforts to communicate with me were not the same as what he was nung dati. though, we talked a lot pag may time naman siya, feeling ko, may naiba. he's still sweet and thoughtful and all that but ewan ko, parang basta.
    do you think it's him na?
    if you're in my situation, will you give it a try?

hi!! why don't u give it a try... after all, sweet and thoughtful nman cya. the mere fact that he waited for you to be "free" to love again means a lot da bah? :)
  • In the end, you will go back to how you feel and not what you know. Nasa gut-feel din yun.
  • anong basta? pano kita mabibigyan ng advice kung may pa basta basta ka dyan!
    basta ganito yan.. ay basta!
  • kuting_kittenkuting_kitten PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    if it's HIM, he would NEVER get tired of waiting. idealistic but that's true.
  • ^^ditto. And if you feel that he is the one then he probably is...even if you let go of him (or vice versa) that person will return and hopefully stay...

you're not yet tying the knot, right? so why not give it a try :D
  • any updates ms. TS? did you go for it? ;)