* Sassy Girl

Comments

• ryzandara_RBryzandara_RB pagmamalaki ko RB ako! PExer
    cute xa...!!!!ang cute ng eyez niya...*okay*
    week2030407-bea-2.jpg
    My Sassy Girl!
    March 04, 2007 10:55 PM

After last night’s surprise entry by the UK-bred Robert, the housemates remained skeptical as to what way the next housemate will introduce himself, or herself. But it was barely a day before Bea, the 20-year-old cutie from Bicol, stepped inside the Big Brother house.

Before entering, Big Brother already handed her a secret task: she was to kiss each housemate twice on the cheeks, and was given an hour to do so. At the same time, Wendy, Saicy and Gee-Ann were called into the confession room to help a ‘friend’ with her makeup. She immediately carried out her task and lived up to her friendly and talkative self, chatting with her new housemates comfortably as they all followed Big Brother’s request.

It was obvious to the three, however, that Bea was indeed the eighth housemate. Wendy even remarked: “Two down, six to go!” Soon Bea was telling the others about her life before PBB. This 20-year-old left her home in Camarines to work as a resource associate in a Makati consulting firm, and her soft-spoken and demure disposition helped her relate with others. But she admits to being very talkative and makulit; and it was this side that showed as she chatted up the girls within minutes of her induction.

Another housemate has entered the PBB house, and six more are remaining. Will Big Brother continue to induct the new housemates discretely like he did with Robert and Bea, or is a different strategy brewing? Tune in to the country’s number one reality show, Pinoy Big Brother Season 2
  • aLuIdPyaLuIdPy call me Audy PExer
    cute sya..

i like her!!1
    ^alow

oi..my kasama na ako...toinkz!!!hehhee:glee:
  • pbbgangpbbgang MGA GOONS NI KUYA PExer
    siguro ito na ang pagkakataon na siya pa rin ang magiging big winner ng pbb 2.

sana makapasok siya sa big 4 at tumagal siya sa loob ng bahay ni kuya.

vote for her as a big winner.
  • meteormeteor Member PExer
    i find her cute. older version of kim chiu :D
  • aLuIdPyaLuIdPy call me Audy PExer
    i really like her!!!
  • NoYNoY_CasTiLLoNoYNoY_CasTiLLo The Golden Boy PExer
    count me in. i hope she wins
  • Sheggz17Sheggz17 Member PExer
    b2adi8.jpg

SAVE BEATRIZ! :)

b2adi8.jpg

Save her in the coming eviction!

b2adi8.jpg
  • giannellegiannelle Member PExer
    week2030407-bea-2.jpg
    My Sassy Girl!
    March 04, 2007 10:55 PM

After last night’s surprise entry by the UK-bred Robert, the housemates remained skeptical as to what way the next housemate will introduce himself, or herself. But it was barely a day before Bea, the 20-year-old cutie from Bicol, stepped inside the Big Brother house.

Before entering, Big Brother already handed her a secret task: she was to kiss each housemate twice on the cheeks, and was given an hour to do so. At the same time, Wendy, Saicy and Gee-Ann were called into the confession room to help a ‘friend’ with her makeup. She immediately carried out her task and lived up to her friendly and talkative self, chatting with her new housemates comfortably as they all followed Big Brother’s request.

It was obvious to the three, however, that Bea was indeed the eighth housemate. Wendy even remarked: “Two down, six to go!” Soon Bea was telling the others about her life before PBB. This 20-year-old left her home in Camarines to work as a resource associate in a Makati consulting firm, and her soft-spoken and demure disposition helped her relate with others. But she admits to being very talkative and makulit; and it was this side that showed as she chatted up the girls within minutes of her induction.

Another housemate has entered the PBB house, and six more are remaining. Will Big Brother continue to induct the new housemates discretely like he did with Robert and Bea, or is a different strategy brewing? Tune in to the country’s number one reality show, Pinoy Big Brother Season 2

tama ka like lo rin sya para mga syang si kim!sana nga sya ang manalo!
    up this thread!
    sana masave sya ngayon sa pbb!please vote kayo sa kanya!
  • rhetterhette A Sister, Friend and Lover PExer
    Hello...a pleasant day to all..especially to da su4ters of PBB..I am Margarette & everyone could also called me rhette 4 short..17 years oldfrom Dasma. Cavite

I would like to invite everyone & mostly 2 d su4ters of miss Maria Beatriz I. Saw of the PBB 2..she is the sassy girl inside the big brother house..to join her fans club that I have made..its called beatricks..

f u r interested jst contact me to dis numbers...09287120443 or 09064389765..u can also send me a msgs to my email.. [email protected]..u can also post to dis forum f u want..

Sana po ay magkaisa tayong lahat sa pagsuporta sa kanya..maraming salamat po kung kayo ay makikiisa sa fans club na ito..I know that there are alot of people hu love beatiz..Have a nice day... :lol:
  • bianca4everbianca4ever Member PExer
    rhette wrote: »
    Hello...a pleasant day to all..especially to da su4ters of PBB..I am Margarette & everyone could also called me rhette 4 short..17 years oldfrom Dasma. Cavite

I would like to invite everyone & mostly 2 d su4ters of miss Maria Beatriz I. Saw of the PBB 2..she is the sassy girl inside the big brother house..to join her fans club that I have made..its called beatricks..

f u r interested jst contact me to dis numbers...09287120443 or 09064389765..u can also send me a msgs to my email.. [email protected]..u can also post to dis forum f u want..

Sana po ay magkaisa tayong lahat sa pagsuporta sa kanya..maraming salamat po kung kayo ay makikiisa sa fans club na ito..I know that there are alot of people hu love beatiz..Have a nice day... :lol:

hi! i also like bea! hehehehe c'mon!
  • rhetterhette A Sister, Friend and Lover PExer

Sana po ay magkaisa tayong lahat sa pagsuporta sa kanya..maraming salamat po kung kayo ay makikiisa sa fans club na ito..I know that there are alot of people hu love beatiz..Have a nice day...
  • Sheggz17Sheggz17 Member PExer
    fans of Beatriz...

we need your help... let's save her...

here's my ym id: sheggz17
  • chx_rico09chx_rico09 pRinCeSs PExer
    WELCOME! :)

Bea_2.jpg

beaprofile8.jpg

sana may mag post!! hehe :rotflmao:
    oi hehe e2 thread ni bea hehe post lang poh kau ng comments nyo!! tnx!!

i also want to have new frends! :)
    kahit wala pang tao!!

BB BEATRIZ!!
    hoist sana dame d2 mag member!! haha para happy!! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file