Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!

laspinas gals

any single (wag yung 'its complicated' ang status) girls here in pex?

im m, 26, single, in las pinas, 5'10, slim...

just looking for a gal near home, preferably las pinas but alabang or paranaque would be fine... 21-27 years old... someone who has some breeding... has at least a tinge or connection with god(catholic sana)... and if you're a nikon user, i'd love to share lenses and shoot with u :love:

i work from 5am to 2pm so im basically free at night but i can't stay up so i late since i have to wake up at 3 for work. i'm usually free on weekends unless i have a shoot (i'm booked for every sunday of march na, i'm a workaholic/shootaholic even on weeeknds)

hope to meet some1 :bashful:

Comments

• any single (wag yung 'its complicated' ang status) girls here in pex?

im m, 26, single, in las pinas, 5'10, slim...

just looking for a gal near home, preferably las pinas but alabang or paranaque would be fine... 21-27 years old... someone who has some breeding... has at least a tinge or connection with god(catholic sana)... and if you're a nikon user, i'd love to share lenses and shoot with u :love:

i work from 5am to 2pm so im basically free at night but i can't stay up so i late since i have to wake up at 3 for work. i'm usually free on weekends unless i have a shoot (i'm booked for every sunday of march na, i'm a workaholic/shootaholic even on weeeknds)

hope to meet some1 :bashful:

hey.. I got some cute gurl friends that i can introduce you with. :) as of the moment, i'm NPA (no perm address), though as we speak i'm staying at my granma's place in las pinas.

if you and i could meet up one time para at least i would know what kind of person i'd be hookin' my friends up with, then that would be great. let me know when you're free, sundays ain't bad for me, though i'd pref friday nights, or saturdays... depends on my availability as well. :)

what do you like? music? bar? food? or the usual coffee?
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ why refer him to your friends when i think pwede kayo for each other? ;)

try him first, if it wouldn't work, let your friends try him :glee:

basta don;t forget the mandatory FR ha ;)
  • @queenkatie: i'm actually wondering where you got the idea na pwede kami sa isa't isa? hmmm... kaw ha, such a tease. anyhow, what's FR? kinda new here so u gotta help me out with those acronyms :) hehe
  • queenkatiequeenkatie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ field report :glee:
  • sorrowful_ricesorrowful_rice PEx Rookie ⭐
    FR? i aint no vip for that. ummm... what's gonna be in the FR ba?