Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

when the person you want to forget is your officemate

the thought of finally deciding to forget someone you used to care & love is already difficult...

but to forget the person whom you work with everyday makes it more difficult...

i have this used-to-be my close office friend whom i'm trying to forget as my drastic way of moving on. however, i am forced to work with him every single day coz we are from the same team and to make the story worst -- we are seatmates.

been through so much pain...just the thought that he is ignoring me...makes my stay in the office feel like hell..i know it's just his way to get rid of me..and i understand and can't blame him if he hates me now..

i'm just having a difficult time moving on coz he is just beside me..

it's killing me...

please help...

Comments

• the best way to move on is to accept and face whatever it is in front of u... beliv me, it works... u can do it... *okay*

post mo nalang for further updates... ;)
  • FendeR_21FendeR_21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    call center ba kayu? hehe lam ko mahirap yan...

goodluck..
  • zalvajezalvaje PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    well you can also just ignore him.. put on some loud music everyday hehe... be professional about it lang ..
  • sweetwahmsweetwahm PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    work together if you must, otherwise, avoid him. it can't be helped, you are officemates. Just dont talk about him or the drift between you whenever the others ask. It just sparks a lot of nasty talk. When things have cooled down a bit, your other officemates will joke about you two -- you know... "uyyyy" or whatever, etc. Just act cool and nonchalant. :)
  • the thought of finally deciding to forget someone you used to care & love is already difficult...

but to forget the person whom you work with everyday makes it more difficult...

i have this used-to-be my close office friend whom i'm trying to forget as my drastic way of moving on. however, i am forced to work with him every single day coz we are from the same team and to make the story worst -- we are seatmates.

been through so much pain...just the thought that he is ignoring me...makes my stay in the office feel like hell..i know it's just his way to get rid of me..and i understand and can't blame him if he hates me now..

i'm just having a difficult time moving on coz he is just beside me..

it's killing me...

please help...

ano nga kasalanan mo sa kanya??? u sed kasi u cant blame him eh...
  • sweetwahm wrote: »
    work together if you must, otherwise, avoid him. it can't be helped, you are officemates. Just dont talk about him or the drift between you whenever the others ask. It just sparks a lot of nasty talk. When things have cooled down a bit, your other officemates will joke about you two -- you know... "uyyyy" or whatever, etc. Just act cool and nonchalant. :)

*okay* ....agree....*okay*
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    kaya talaga di advisable makipagrelasyon lalo na kung pareho kayo ng pinagtrabahuan nagkakaroon ng conflict of interest.
  • annaleiannalei PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I totally agree, mahirap yan... if you can, find work sa iba asap, kasi baka hindi mo kayanin kasi katabi mo pa sya kahit prof ka pa.

lam mo, yan problema ng asawa ko, he fell for the girl beside him sa office, lagi kasi kasama, lagi kausap, kasama sa breaks... mahirap kasi ihiwalay ang personal feellings din pag sa office, pasalamat sya, nag resign kaya ng iniiwasan na sya, hindi na sya totally nahirapan.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

you may approach your boss to be reassigned to another area of
    expertise to distant yourself from him. this may ease the daily
    agony you struggle and may assist you to move on.

pro kung ayaw mong lumipat ng assignment... pag makita mo sya
    araw-araw, eh di araw-araw mo rin syang sampalin, noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• kaya talaga di advisable makipagrelasyon lalo na kung pareho kayo ng pinagtrabahuan nagkakaroon ng conflict of interest.

wala naman syang sinabi na nakipag relasyon sya diba? sabi nya close friend nya dati na pilit nyang kinakalimutan...and besides pareho silang lalake...not unless...hmmmnnn:naughty:
  • sa umpisa lang yan mahirap.. masasanay ka rin. just accept the fact that ur stuck there together (not unless isa sa inyo eh magresign, which is a very stupid option)
  • be mature and just face reality. if that's what he wants, give it to him - but do it for your own as well, so you can fully move on.
  • appreciate all your advice friends..

yeah, ika nga proximity kills...

what makes this more difficult for us..we are both have a bond in our company, we need to stay here until January next year..so u can imagine the length of time i still need to painstakingly deal with while he is around..

what have i done wrong? let's just say he just reached his saturation point..he got tired of understanding me..he just can't stay longer on his so-called "friendship" with me..

our friendship started when our company sent us both to sydney to attend IT training for 3-long weeks..we shared so many good times together..got to know each other well enough..

then my more-than-friendship feelings for him came..

it's a long story..

i'm getting used to not talking to him..

i know soon this will be over...just dunno when..sigh!:
  • appreciate all your advice friends..

yeah, ika nga proximity kills...

what makes this more difficult for us..we both have a bond in our company, we need to stay here until January next year..so u can imagine the length of time i still need to painstakingly deal with while he is around..worst, beside him.

what have i done wrong? let's just say he just reached his saturation point..he got tired of understanding me..he just can't stay longer on this so-called "friendship"

our friendship started when our company sent us both to sydney to attend IT training for 3-long weeks last year..we shared so many good times together..got to know each other well enough..

then my more-than-friendship feelings for him came..i knew it will turn out bad..but i still let this happened...

it's a long story..

i'm getting used to not talking to him..

i know soon this will be over...just dunno when..sigh! :depressed:
  • iba talaga nagagawa ng na-o-onshore. daming nangyayari ba di dapat. this happened to me almost 2 years na. we went onshore for 3 months, got to know each other well. worse, it was all a secret, no one knows in the office. he has a gf, i have my bf. he's also my seatmate. i ended it last sept, cuz he's such a flirt. i know where i stand with his gf, but to put up with his other girls is just to much for me. it's hard, really hard. up to now i'm still longing for him but thinking about the hurt he gave me prevents me from doing another mistake.