Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

Ressurecting Friendships

Have you had any experience about it?
What are the reasons to bring it back?
Do you think there are certain friendships that cannot be brought back?

Comments

• Hmmmmmm... I wonder bkit pokau gumawa ng thread na ganito ang topic... Napg-Isip ako... Hehe :D
  • My friendship with my best friend of 8 years can never be brought back to life. The idea of welcoming him back to my life makes me sick.

I once brought it back and it gave me more heartaches than I can ever imagine. Not really one of my better ideas.
  • Yu Gi intriguero ;p
  • Aizen-Sama wrote: »
    Yu Gi intriguero ;p

Hehehehe... :lol: Curious lang naman... :confused: :rotflmao:
  • tahanntahann PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    How did it die in the first place? Baka naman hindi namatay, dormant lang. Yung kapag nagkita kayo uli after so long, parang kahapon lang kayo last nagkita.

Pero kailangan din ng effort from both parties. Why do we revive old friendships? Siguro its the same reason why we make new ones. Iba-iba yata yun bawat tao.

Sabi nga people come to our lives for a reason, a season or something else...nakalimutan ko :) Once the reason has been satisfied and the season ended...tapos na rin. Malungkot pero lahat naman ng bagy nagtatapos. Pasalamat na lang na nangyari yun at naging magkaibigan kayo.
  • What if it's not the dormant kind? Something more like a mistake and then other party decides the friendship is not worth anything after all. That the friendship is not there in the first place. That it's useless.
  • tahanntahann PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    then don't force it. hayaan mo syang ma-revive ng kusa pero wag mo gawing kaaway yung dati mong kaibigan. just be civil.
  • tahann wrote: »
    How did it die in the first place? Baka naman hindi namatay, dormant lang. Yung kapag nagkita kayo uli after so long, parang kahapon lang kayo last nagkita.

Pero kailangan din ng effort from both parties. Why do we revive old friendships? Siguro its the same reason why we make new ones. Iba-iba yata yun bawat tao.

Sabi nga people come to our lives for a reason, a season or something else...nakalimutan ko :) Once the reason has been satisfied and the season ended...tapos na rin. Malungkot pero lahat naman ng bagy nagtatapos. Pasalamat na lang na nangyari yun at naging magkaibigan kayo.

In my case its dormant.

We have been friends since HS and still keep in touch during College. But we had an unfortunate fight that started in a not so big a deal... I made the first move to reconcile but he is immature and didn't have the courtesy to react... I even tried until the third time, but he just walk out on me. How rude! :grrr: So from then on, I decided not to talk to him. If he is not even thnking the value of our friendship and is more bothered by that not-so-big-a-deal reason, he needs to grow up. He is not even slight lonely that he might loose a friend...

Aizen-Sama wrote: »
    What if it's not the dormant kind? Something more like a mistake and then other party decides the friendship is not worth anything after all. That the friendship is not there in the first place. That it's useless.

Mas matatanggap ko pa if this my case because we didn't even have the time to share our live to each other.. Kaso hindi, my friend is already a part of me eh kaso he doesn't want me to be a part of him anymore... Hay :(
  • yes.. naranasan ko na to... nagaway kami dahil sa maling akala.... at sa lack of trust on my part.... pero ngayon okay na... kaya nagyon alagang alaga ko na ang friendship namain dahil ayoko nang masira pa ulit to... :)