Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

He Said, She said, share your love problems with Aiee and SpiritedAway

Comments

• Sometimes, it all boils down to sex, to sate that natural urge fror proclivities. But this does not mean that the guy doesn't "love" (eww) the girl, because in the end he still wants to spend his time at home with her. Anyway, that's a little too simplistic but you get the point. I suppose that's why it's called a commitment, because you really do have to make sacrifices, let go of a few things here and there.

See...that's why I asked the question here what will make men wander more, emotional incompatibility or sexual incompatability. I kinda knew that ultimately, sex is a major (I'm not saying THE ONLY) reason.
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sabaybunot wrote: »
    and wheres the fun in that??

One word:

THREESOME :naughty:
    In connection to thhe cheating thing:

Do you believe that once a cheater, always a cheater?

Ako, I had cheated on my ex, ONLY after he had cheated on me and hurt me (I was a battered gf). BUT I had warned him then asn subsequently, my current ex naman.

It went like: If you continue to hurt me and take me for granted, wag kang magugulat pag may iba na ako, o kaya nakipagtalik na ako sa iba para matapos na. Kumbaga, deal-breaker nga di ba?

I never get why men wait until pigang piga na kasi yung girl sa pagmamahal sa kanila, then, they really hurt the girl the worst way they could. In the end, nagsisi silang lahat.

None of the guys I was a girlfriend to ever got over me and the breakup. None. Years have passed, some have gotten married and have had children, but they still come back. I am getting sick of it.
  • aiee wrote: »
    hahaha... we are losin business...hahahahah....

ok..just to stimulate your braincells -...

are men naturally polygamous? i know this also applies to the female population, but why do you think are there more unfaithful guys that girls?

just 2 cents of my brain (if i have one)...

when u say unfaithfulness, cheating, wandering around, philandering, etc.. these words boils down to s3xual intent.. so why it happened more with men compared to women??? i guess it has something to do with the difference of the definition of men and women towards love (emotion) and s3x (physical)...

men get attracted physically first before checking their emotions.. while women are the opposite.. men get easily aroused by faces, curves or smooth skin before checking women's characters and traits.. while women sees humor, intelligence, and the likes from men...

with this in mind...

for more men, it is easy to have s3x without the nature of love... men can separate love with physical contacts.. this can probably be the reason why some men thinks that having s3x to other women is not cheating even if they love another... perhaps because their emotion is not in question... now why is it that when they get caught by their real partner, they tend to go back and ask forgiveness?? probably because these men knows the one they really love..

but more women thinks otherwise... women touches their emotion first before they going physical... now why do the society do not accept unfaithful women? perhaps its because the society knows that most women are more emotional being and will give s3x only if they have feeling with their men... so if women goes astray it's probably permanent...

i read something like this "men gives love to have s3x, women give s3x to have love"... a bit brutal to the eyes of some peeps.. but if one tries to understand it deeper, it might be true in some sense...
  • Just my 2 cents sa issue about 25+ girls single girls
    Well guys are just missing out if they don't look at 25+ yr old women. They are more successful in their career, more smart, more mature. They might have love and lost, so they are more experienced. They are more stable and understanding, so guys who really are serious on finding a partner should not exclude the 25+ yr old women, they are so ready to fall in love and make relationships work.
  • ay sorry lang mga comma and periods hehe i was using the quick reply kase, well i think ill just try talk to her or something nalang thnx!
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Good for you. That's your prerogative. Not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to say. Anyway, allow me to elaborate. I think the situation applies even to, say,the Christian and Muslim conflict, whereas the devout and dogmatic followers of each side are not able to see from the perspective of the other. It may offend them to be compared to something as petty as romance, but the similarity is there.

errr you lost me there.
    Ok, fine. But why do you get hurt? Who told you when you grew up that it was not okay for men to cheat. Everything we are, what we think, what we eat is the product of society.

Again, let me repeat. Nasaktan ako kasi nung nanligaw ka ang sabi mo ay ako ang mahal mo. Ganun naman manligaw ang lalaki di ba? Siguro naman napansin mo rin kung gano kakilig ako nung nanligaw ka di ba? So when you cheat, it means ndi lang ako ang mahal mo. Marami pang iba. Why do you keep shifting the blame on society? Why can't you take the blame for hurting someone?
    ^^^
    Why do you keep shifting the blame on society? Why can't you take the blame for hurting someone?

Tama tong post na to.
  • btw i have one more follow up question pala, if a girl and a boy are friends, then the boy confesses to the girl that he has feelings for her, but the girl pala does not share the same feelings, is it possible for the boy and girl continue to be friends?
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^^
    Why do you keep shifting the blame on society? Why can't you take the blame for hurting someone?

Tama tong post na to.

i agree with this too.

it only shows how one is so irresponsible if he can't take the blame for something he's done. nakakaloka yung ganun. pointing the blame on society. not because it's accepted (or tolerated) eh you won't be responsible for your actions.

someone cheats because he wants to. as simple as that lang.
  • i agree...tama yan...
  • see guys, you DONT have to be a feminist to understand. you only need some common sense, and principle coupled with feelings.

besides, if this is the mindset of all men, why is it that there ARE still few good men? even if its acceptable, they stick to their girl, primarily because they CHOOSE not to cheat. Someone cheats kasi gusto nila, not for anythin else...its a choice and not some product of the society.
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    aiee wrote: »
    see guys, you DONT have to be a feminist to understand. you only need some common sense, and principle coupled with feelings.

besides, if this is the mindset of all men, why is it that there ARE still few good men? even if its acceptable, they stick to their girl, primarily because they CHOOSE not to cheat. Someone cheats kasi gusto nila, not for anythin else...its a choice and not some product of the society.

maybe they never just never caught.. ever thought about that?
  • sabaybunot wrote: »
    maybe they never just never caught.. ever thought about that?

what you are trying to say is this : ALL MEN cheat and they are just lucky they dont get caught...

in fairness, i still think there a FEW GOOD MEN who dont give in. true that temptations pop once in awhile, but the difference is that they just dont, and dont give in. ever thought of that TOO?
  • sino ba yung artista dun sa few good men?
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    aiee wrote: »
    what you are trying to say is this : ALL MEN cheat and they are just lucky they dont get caught...

in fairness, i still think there a FEW GOOD MEN who dont give in. true that temptations pop once in awhile, but the difference is that they just dont, and dont give in. ever thought of that TOO?

sure there are..

but since they are NEVER caught.. pretty hard to come up with some real data on this right?
  • we wont be needing some sorta "REAL" data to prove that there are still some rare finds. even you acknowledge that there are, so whats the info for?

its so sad that even the male population believe that konti nalang ang matitinong lalaki... i wonder whatever happened to them? who's to blame? the society which tolerates their being polygamous? us, women who acknowledge/ submit to the fact that men are naturally cheaters? or you, men, who as claimed, are only products of a patriarchal world?
    never did i say it was wrong... all im saying is this: once we involve ourself with somethin, human nature makes us selfish... and as ive made mentioned, you would as much as possible not share with anyone else the one you love.

now tell me upfront, would it be ok SpiritedAway if you see find your most beloved girl in the arms of man kissing and making out? dont be a hypocrite and say its perfectly fine and you'd understand. OF COURSE ITS NOT FINE. You know for a fact that you dont have to read the bible just as to know what could hurt, and what know...you only have to have common sense... not some literature.

Why SpiritedAway, tell me whats bad about being conservative? Enlighten me...

well, for one thing, it makes some people narrow-minded, dogmatic and imposing.

hay nako, all I'm saying is that for some people it's ok, for some people it's not. obviously, for you it's not but that doesn't mean that everyone else should feel the same way.
    umm...uso na po ngayon ang period at comma, you might want to use it para mas madali ... :D

if you think the feeling is mutual, then go for it, kung hindi, go for it parin and try, at least in the future no what ifs. if she responded positively naman sa gestures mo, then its a good sign. she might not want to be seen in public na kayong 2 probably because she isnt ready yet to commit to you, she fears that people might think na you guys are already an item, ayaw niya matukso at machismis or simply because she doesnt like you. to be fair, wag ka rin magassume na just because she's being friendly to you, like ka rin niya, its also possible that she's just being polite, she doesnt like you pero since magkaibigan kayo, hindi ka niya pwedeng tablahin- maybe she sees you better as a barkada, and not a bf.

it all boils down to this: the only way for you to find out is if you'll ask, mahirap magassume, mahirap magpakiramdaman. you might be getting the wrong signals, so its safer to ask, kahit through letter lang. patas rin yun sa babae, kasi kahit ba alam niyang gusto mo siya, at least they know your plans for her- ano ba, tamang gusto lang, then thats it, or you want it to evolve into somethin deeper. communication is the key. it might be initially dyahe, but its gonna help!

go write her a letter kung ilang ka in person... i suggest not to resort to mga paramdam lang, believe me, even if alam na namin, we dont jump to conclusions. we have to confirm and make sure that the guy really really really likes us.

well, just be open kung ano ang pwedeng irespond nung girl, but whatever happens, at least you gave it a shot.

hope that answers your question. :) *okay* Good luck and keep us posted!:love:

sumasang-ayon ako dito. baka dahil umamin ka, kailangan mo nang manligaw. hindi dahil gusto ka rin niya, bibigaya na lang siya agad.
  • In connection to thhe cheating thing:

Do you believe that once a cheater, always a cheater?

It was in some movie where somebody said that people never change, they just get better at what they do. That's generally true. It takes a lot to change a person, A LOT.
    Ako, I had cheated on my ex, ONLY after he had cheated on me and hurt me (I was a battered gf). BUT I had warned him then asn subsequently, my current ex naman.

It went like: If you continue to hurt me and take me for granted, wag kang magugulat pag may iba na ako, o kaya nakipagtalik na ako sa iba para matapos na. Kumbaga, deal-breaker nga di ba?

I never get why men wait until pigang piga na kasi yung girl sa pagmamahal sa kanila, then, they really hurt the girl the worst way they could. In the end, nagsisi silang lahat.

None of the guys I was a girlfriend to ever got over me and the breakup. None. Years have passed, some have gotten married and have had children, but they still come back. I am getting sick of it.

hmmm... ok..:hmm: