Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

He Said, She said, share your love problems with Aiee and SpiritedAway

Comments

• hey there...

whats our case today? hmmm.. i wonder... would it be somethin about sex? pregnancy? hahahaha... kakatapos lang kasi ng vday eh, malamang, may hang of it pa ang mga tao.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    aiee wrote: »
    disclaimer: im no superficial, so ill just try to answer it the best way i can. hahahaha...

I know someone who came from a sosyal exclusive school for girls, and she's the perfect example of "superficial". Im not sure if the school played a vital role on her preference, but might as well mention it anyway.

her MUST haves:
    - nice car
    -atenista OR lasalista (other schools do not exist)
    - rich rich rich

Preferably:
    - someone who can swipe his card when she goes shoppin
    - someone who can bring her to fancy restaus and cafes
    - english spokening (hahaha)
    - certified angas, kalbo, hot , branded guy she can display anywhere at anytime of the day

obviously, women are into the material things, while guys are more often than not, after girls who can satisfy their "animalistic needs".

Hehe ako naman I know someone who wants

- money
    - power
    - influence

O diba? She can't fall in love with a regular guy daw...
  • Okay here's one. For guys, which is more important, sexual satisfaction or emotional satisfaction? Meaning, which between the lack of the two will make you wander more?
  • Okay here's one. For guys, which is more important, sexual satisfaction or emotional satisfaction? Meaning, which between the lack of the two will make you wander more?

I think it depends on the guy but, off hand, I believe that in the short term, sexual satisfaction is more important for guys while emotional satisfaction would play a more significant role in the long term.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    hahahaha...di naman. just putting my 2-cents worth

Saan nga pala kayo nagdate ni Bit41 nung Valentines? Kwento naman diyan. :lol: :rotflmao: :lol:
  • everyone must have solved their love problems last night. haha
  • hahaha... we are losin business...hahahahah....

ok..just to stimulate your braincells -...

are men naturally polygamous? i know this also applies to the female population, but why do you think are there more unfaithful guys that girls?
  • jensen83jensen83 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^magaling lang ata magtago ang girls ng affairs nila :)
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^
    There you go! You hit it right on target! hehe. coz as they say...good girls are girls who had never been caught.

I believe the answer to your questions aiee is because of what our society dictates. We all know about the notion of being a slut which is associated and used not only to label prostitutes but also girls who love to "play around". For men, doing the same thing has kinda of a positive impact....you're a stud and you're sought after by women....and there are a lot of women so sought after married men.

I belive that in women...the INTENT of cheating and playing around is always there. Maybe even being in the same level with the cheating intents of men. So why do we see more men cheating ??? Well CERTAINLY the explanation to that is not because women are just more loyal......thats the LAMEST explanation to it if you ask me.....its just about fear of what our partriarchal society might label them. If the word SLUT was never invented.....maybe there would be the same number of cheating women and men.
  • aina_crazy_girlaina_crazy_girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    why do men cheat on perfectly good wives, girlfriends, fiancees, etc? tapos, pag nabisto, magmamakaawa and sa huli magsisisi?

I mean, why not just spare both yourselves the drama and juast end it if he wants to play around di ba? Why keep the relationship pa rin?
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    why do men cheat on perfectly good wives, girlfriends, fiancees, etc? tapos, pag nabisto, magmamakaawa and sa huli magsisisi?

I mean, why not just spare both yourselves the drama and juast end it if he wants to play around di ba? Why keep the relationship pa rin?

I'm not a guy but my guess is that they know they found the right girl but they still want to play around so they secretly cheat and when they get caught, syempre nauntog sila.
  • im waiting for SpiritedAway's interestin answer. come on, SpiritedAway, share your two cents worth... hahahaha...
  • ---- There you go! You hit it right on target! hehe. coz as they say...good girls are girls who had never been caught.

hahaha...this just means that we can outsmart if we want to. :) that's girlpower. hehehehe...

yeah, its weird. comparatively, when an old man goes out with a young girl, society thinks its pretty normal, but when a "manang" dates a yuppie guy, people would think she's desperate, eekie, and matrona... sheesh... thats sad.
  • ^^
    There you go! You hit it right on target! hehe. coz as they say...good girls are girls who had never been caught.

I believe the answer to your questions aiee is because of what our society dictates. We all know about the notion of being a slut which is associated and used not only to label prostitutes but also girls who love to "play around". For men, doing the same thing has kinda of a positive impact....you're a stud and you're sought after by women....and there are a lot of women so sought after married men.

I belive that in women...the INTENT of cheating and playing around is always there. Maybe even being in the same level with the cheating intents of men. So why do we see more men cheating ??? Well CERTAINLY the explanation to that is not because women are just more loyal......thats the LAMEST explanation to it if you ask me.....its just about fear of what our partriarchal society might label them. If the word SLUT was never invented.....maybe there would be the same number of cheating women and men.

There's just something about how this guy writes that makes it sound so bad. But anyway, I have to agree with him on this one. Removing all the socio-political bullcrap, I think both sexes have the capacity to be equal in most aspects (except physically) and that includes cheating, philandering, having affairs, etc.

On the other hand, however, one must question why societies have generally been patriarchal. I say generally because there are a few matriarchal societes, but only a few. Surely, this was not the doing of the female of our species.

If we go back to our biological roots, and look at mammalian behavior, it's predominantly the males that go around cavorting and forming harems with all sorts of females. I could go on and on about natural selection, and the fact that a male can impregnate as many females as he likes, but that's all pretty obvious.

In any case, biologically-speaking, men might be more inclined to fool around than women. Same case speaking culturally, socially and politically. However, humans as we are, we are not bound by these things and we can always, if we choose to, not follow them. Hence the reason why some men commit and some women don't despite their natural predispositions.

So, a philandering guy is a philandering guy is a philandering guy. And a slutty girl is a slutty girl is a slutty girl.

Does this also answer aina's question?
  • On a personal note, I can't say I'm totally against cheating. Morally-speaking, it's wrong because we've been taught that it's wrong.
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Saan nga pala kayo nagdate ni Bit41 nung Valentines? Kwento naman diyan. :lol: :rotflmao: :lol:

o, everybody..FR of our (Bit41 and bored2death) v-day...

i let Bit41 eat squid balls and fishballs..plus samalamig na black pearls. nakatayo lang kami sa labas ng Podium.

sorry to disappoint you alpha green. nothing green there. di pala marunong mag kiss si Bit41 eh. nyahahahaha....

joke, joke, joke! :D
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    guys naturally stray becoz spciety permits it. it's easier to say. ganyan talaga ang mga lalaki. lalaki yan eh.

unlike for women...the stigma will be there for the rest of their damned lives. even yung mga anak mo at apo mo..they will be known as anak/apo ng malanding babae.

yaiks! i don't think that's worth the trouble of doing something just for sex.

minus the stigma tho, women are more in control of their sexuality. kayang magtiis kahit walang sex unlike for men who can't live without it. :D
  • why do men cheat on perfectly good wives, girlfriends, fiancees, etc? tapos, pag nabisto, magmamakaawa and sa huli magsisisi?

What I'm going to say is sort of one of the reasons why I'm not completely against cheating. I think we have to be in these persons shoes in order to completely understand where they're coming from.

For all the girls out there, before you start reading. I beg for a little open-mindedness here. Society dictates that you automatically object violently to this kind of thing, so I'm asking you to turn that switch off for just a few seconds until you completely read everything.

Sometimes, it all boils down to sex, to sate that natural urge fror proclivities. But this does not mean that the guy doesn't "love" (eww) the girl, because in the end he still wants to spend his time at home with her. Anyway, that's a little too simplistic but you get the point. I suppose that's why it's called a commitment, because you really do have to make sacrifices, let go of a few things here and there.

Some women understand this, albeit very very few. They align themselves to more natural relationships (read: open relationships). By natural, I mean something akin to nature.

In any case, I guess, to be fair to women out there, guys need to make it clear with their women that they are like this. If they're not ready to commit, then they shouldn't. Unless of course they're lucky enough to land one of those very very few girls that I just talked about.
  • o, everybody..FR of our (Bit41 and bored2death) v-day...

i let Bit41 eat squid balls and fishballs..plus samalamig na black pearls. nakatayo lang kami sa labas ng Podium.

sorry to disappoint you alpha green. nothing green there. di pala marunong mag kiss si Bit41 eh. nyahahahaha....

joke, joke, joke! :D

no completely unrelated posts please.
  • guys naturally stray becoz spciety permits it. it's easier to say. ganyan talaga ang mga lalaki. lalaki yan eh.

unlike for women...the stigma will be there for the rest of their damned lives. even yung mga anak mo at apo mo..they will be known as anak/apo ng malanding babae.

yaiks! i don't think that's worth the trouble of doing something just for sex.

minus the stigma tho, women are more in control of their sexuality. kayang magtiis kahit walang sex unlike for men who can't live without it. :D

What a reason. Lalaki yan eh, or babae yan eh doesn't answer the question.

And society doesn't permit it, in fact there are laws against it. Society only tolerates it. Furthermore, even if it were, just because something is allowed does not a reason make. People are allowed to eat gravel, but they don't.