Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

He Said, She said, share your love problems with Aiee and SpiritedAway

Comments

• orangepink wrote: »
    ouch :lol: they're actually my age. some are in their 30s and married. we had our lunch break and they were talking about women. napansin daw nila that when a woman reaches 25+ and single, nagiging desperate daw. basta, ang labas ng conversation nila was parang easy na tuloy ang mga older women. napaisip ako bakit ganun sila mag-isip.

This is the line of thinking of my guy friend. He's 27 years old and he said he wouldn't touch a 30-yr. + old girl with a ten-foot pole (okay, he's exaggerating). Kasi daw, pag 30 year + na ang babae, dapat daw may asawa na by that time. Kung wala pa daw asawa yun, may mali sa kanya. Chauvanistic as it sounds, that's the way most guys I know, think.
  • i dunno. i've met a lot of hot 30 yr olds. but then again, they don't look like they're 30 so that's probably another reason for this.
  • i dunno. i've met a lot of hot 30 yr olds. but then again, they don't look like they're 30 so that's probably another reasons for this.

dearie, ask your friend this: would he reconsider a 30++ hottie chic...? id bet my week's allowance if he'd dare. :)
  • i dunno. i've met a lot of hot 30 yr olds. but then again, they don't look like they're 30 so that's probably another reasons for this.

dearie, ask your friend this: would he reconsider a 30++ hottie chic...? id bet my week's allowance if he'd dare. :)
  • heyaaa!

i woke up this morning with a smile... i dont have a date, i dont have a man to hold hands with, but im feeling sooo good. :)

hope you guys would enjoy this special day of loooveee....

happy valentines day!
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is the line of thinking of my guy friend. He's 27 years old and he said he wouldn't touch a 30-yr. + old girl with a ten-foot pole (okay, he's exaggerating). Kasi daw, pag 30 year + na ang babae, dapat daw may asawa na by that time. Kung wala pa daw asawa yun, may mali sa kanya. Chauvanistic as it sounds, that's the way most guys I know, think.

Losyang na daw kasi pag 30+ na. Hehehehehehe... anyway there's nothing Chauvinistic about that...and correct me if im wrong, I heard that if a woman who gives first for the first time is in her 30s.....it's gonna be harder...and the labor more painful.....kasi biologically, a woman is suppose to already bear a child when she has reached ages 20-25. Pag 30+ na mahirap na talaga. Losyang ka na nga..mahihirapan ka pang manganak. So girls, I guess if you're 30+ and you're still single....maybe it would be better off being old maids. That's a sign for you to move on and stop being hopeless romantic and thinking you still have a chance coz most likely, your chances are dwindling down.

Mas may pressure sa mga girls......walang pressure sa mga guys....you could be 40+ 50+ and still have a lot of mistresses, gf, wives, flings, whatevers and no one would care. That's what I like BEST about that.
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^ THAT'S what my guy friends said, too!!!
  • Losyang na daw kasi pag 30+ na. Hehehehehehe... anyway there's nothing Chauvinistic about that...and correct me if im wrong, I heard that if a woman who gives first for the first time is in her 30s.....it's gonna be harder...and the labor more painful.....kasi biologically, a woman is suppose to already bear a child when she has reached ages 20-25. Pag 30+ na mahirap na talaga. Losyang ka na nga..mahihirapan ka pang manganak. So girls, I guess if you're 30+ and you're still single....maybe it would be better off being old maids. That's a sign for you to move on and stop being hopeless romantic and thinking you still have a chance coz most likely, your chances are dwindling down.

Mas may pressure sa mga girls......walang pressure sa mga guys....you could be 40+ 50+ and still have a lot of mistresses, gf, wives, flings, whatevers and no one would care. That's what I like BEST about that.

Ok, so what does giving birth have to do with these guys hooking up with 30+ year old girls? it's not like he's looking to impregnate them... right? That's probably something to consider if you wanna get married, not when you're fooling around. Fine, some girls will be a bit over the edge with that mantra floating over their heads and might tend to be a little clingier than usual, but only some.

And, helllooo, my god, did you guys live under a rock the past decade or something? There've been a lot of advances in medicine. lifestyles are changing, women are more empowered, people are getting married and having children at later years, etc, etc. What you said is partially true but somehow it sounds ignorant.

It's not being chauvinistic that bothers me, it's being uninformed.

Anyway...
  • I dont agree with this... probably you just dont have much exposure with women who age gracefully...

- have you been reading the news lately - a 60yr old bore twins, so what youre trying to say is a taboo for me.

- A woman is supposed to give birth between 20-25? what planet do you come from? thats just the start of a good career, a time when you try to establish a good life, the so called "ideal time" to learn your craft... most women plan to get preggie by the time they reach their late 20's... or very very early 30's.
    - Hahahaha... forgive me but i think its just so stupid for you to say na if youre in your 30's, youre better off as an old maid... geez... whoever told you that being in love has an age limit? you think ONLY young ones could have a shot of love and since "nalipasan na sila ng panahon", all they can do is sulk and forget about being hopeless romantics... ?
    - and talk about pressure... true, pressure lies more on our shoulders, but if what you are saying na WALANG pressure sa guys cause you can ***** all you want..sheesh.. im so worried about you. Id like to suggest you get self help books and scrutinize your principles in life...
    - whoever told you no one would care? i think what youre even pointing out is that its gonna even add more to your so -called machismo...but damn... only ignorant, dummie people would think that way...

tsk tsk tsk...
  • aiee wrote: »
    I dont agree with this... probably you just dont have much exposure with women who age gracefully...

take it easy miss.. as the overseers of this forum, we should be objective. hehe
  • Happy Valentines everyone.... ano daw?
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well.... I don't wanna start a long long argument here....let's just say that the PRESSURE is really on WOMEN.....when you talk about their "market value" when they reach their 30s.

and at least when you're a guy and you're in your 30s and still single....you could take action and do something about it...find a younger woman..court her..etc..etc.........it's much easier rather than waiting.....waiting......and waiting.......which is all women in their 30s can do.

sorry aiee...ganun talaga....call it machismo..call it dummie......that's the way things are....we are in a Patriarchal society here....
  • well.... I don't wanna start a long long argument here....let's just say that the PRESSURE is really on WOMEN.....when you talk about their "market value" when they reach their 30s.

and at least when you're a guy and you're in your 30s and still single....you could take action and do something about it...find a younger woman..court her..etc..etc.........it's much easier rather than waiting.....waiting......and waiting.......which is all women in their 30s can do.

sorry aiee...ganun talaga....call it machismo..call it dummie......that's the way things are....we are in a Patriarchal society here....

ok, that much i agree with because that's how things really work as they are right now... but.. doesn't mean we should condone it and allow it propagate.
  • take it easy miss.. as the overseers of this forum, we should be objective. hehe

hahaha.. told yah... im gonna say whatever i think - with no fear... :)
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sorry to disagree alpha_green...

aiee and Spiritedaway are correct that maybe you really came from Mesopotamia era or from the land of Dinosaurs. aren't you extinct yet?

i'm in my 30's and haller!!! this is a choice for me. not because i still can't hook up with a guy or something. gee whiz talaga.

the word for women of today is empowerment. not because we want equal rights on everything but right now, a woman really have a choice with her self. if i want to be single and not be under the control of any guys, is there something wrong about that? why do you have to conclude na kasi, losyang na, or nahuhuli sa biyahe or kasi pressured coz of age..not on the bearing age anymore..etc.etc. you forgot that we know that and yet, still choose to be single and be happy with our life.

it's not as if we need a man to really have a happier life. if a woman choose to be a wife, then that's fine with me. but if a woman choose to be alone and be happy with her own activities, then there's nothing wrong there too.

bottom line. it's my choice and that's really liberating. *okay*
  • kudos to you bored2death... we need women like you!!!!!
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ate bore-bore! ha ha ha ha ha! fight fight fight.

nagkita na naman kayo ni pareng alpha hah..

totoo naman yan na pag nasa bandang 30+ na babae, medyo bumababa na 'market value' nito.

but not as worse as what pareng alpha thinks it is. i've some female friends older than me.. and i think, they're hot. hay.. kung puwede lang matikman.. ha ha ha :)

daming 30+ na women na sexy pa rin.

yung mga age nga minsan 23 to 27, madalas mag inarte eh.. ha ha ha. di mo malaman ano gusto.. :)
  • hmmm... whats our next case SpiritedAway???

super happy and busy yata lahat ng tao, at wala masyadong nagtatanong... :)
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ate bore-bore! ha ha ha ha ha! fight fight fight.

nagkita na naman kayo ni pareng alpha hah..

totoo naman yan na pag nasa bandang 30+ na babae, medyo bumababa na 'market value' nito.

but not as worse as what pareng alpha thinks it is. i've some female friends older than me.. and i think, they're hot. hay.. kung puwede lang matikman.. ha ha ha :)

daming 30+ na women na sexy pa rin.

yung mga age nga minsan 23 to 27, madalas mag inarte eh.. ha ha ha. di mo malaman ano gusto.. :)

hahahaha...di naman. just putting my 2-cents worth

maybe this is true. the society dictates it. that's the norm. but empowered women of today who are not planning to settle won't care at all about her market price, right? well, i can only speak for myself and alpha green and bit41 can raise hell over this opinion of mine but as i've said, i couldn't care less coz as i experienced, it's not true for me.

case to case basis pa rin yan not as a general rule.

@aiee, thanx! :bashful: