He Said, She said, share your love problems with Aiee and SpiritedAway

aieeaiee definitely not yours PExer
hi Pexers,

We've seen that there are a lotta love probs here...and so we thought of comin up with a He Said, She Said here. Obviously, we are no experts, but we'll try to share our cents worth in whatever situation you have...

ang aming matapang na bulalas sa bawat problemang bumabagabag sa inyo...walang preno, pawang katotohanan at prangkahan lang.

post now. :)

Comments

• purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    huwaw may labtim na. *okay*

:bounce2:
  • yo!

this ain't a loveteam.

just a few caveats.

We reserve the right to make fun of people, especially those who have wrong grammar.

Stupidity will also make us laugh.

Self-pity annoys me. Not sure about aiee.

We are not an item.
  • a couple more things, i'm a pragmatist and a skeptic at heart so don't expect any cheesy don juan de marco lines.. haha

and, by the way, i have a background in psychology so that might be something interesting to know.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 Babae po ako PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ba't meron din to sa kabilang forum? pakyawin ba :lol:
  • st.angerst.anger Domo! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    astig, parang chico and delamar :lol:

i'll get my questions ready.. :D
  • aieeaiee definitely not yours PExer
    hahaha...

we are no loveteam...

unlike spiritedaway..im more concerned about feelings, emotions..passion, i touch more on the heart.. probably because im a woman...

I guess, its a good partnership - minds and hearts combined...

i wonder when the first question would pop.. come on guys... :)
  • st.angerst.anger Domo! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    why can't a woman mean what she says?

for example, when she says "i'm ok.." when a guy asks her after a quarrel. but in her mind, she's not. what's up with that? :D
    SHE SAID:

first, simple - nagiinarte and to finally put an end on the argument.

pagiinarte is a part of a girl's charm- meaning, she just wants the guy to make lambing, and work things out with her. in a larger sense, it means, "im ok - im gonna forgive you this time,youve hurted me pero sana hindi mo na ulitin"...

second, to finally end the argument- naturally, if a girl says hmm "no im not ok", it would push the bf farther away...minsan mas lalong hindi pa magkakaron ng chance to talk...

and...

pag sinabing ok na, ok na..minsan kasi mas nakakainis yung makulit eh. sinabing ok na, kung ano ano pa sasabihin... take it as it is. one thing i learned about my ex (sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa hahaha....) black is black, white's white, no grays. a yes means yes, no means no... kung hindi ok sainyo ang set up na "you say the other, you mean the other drama", eh di pagusapan niyo.... less complications pa...

a - ok?
  • Women think that it is part of a man's duty to be understanding and sensitive, to the point that it doesn't matter what they say, you should just already get the point. This is really funny because guys are the opposite, they want things to be direct. It's just so f****d up.

It's also a socio-cultural thing, Filipinos do tend to be a bit passive aggressive with the intent of showing some delicadeza, but, at the same time, trying to get their message across.

To all the girls out there reading, most guys aren't insensitive or dense that they don't "get" what you're alluding to or insinuating but we just choose not to get it because we simply find it annoying that you're unable to be straightforward. And vice versa, you girls get annoyed at us being so brusque and straight to the point seemingly without making any qualms about hurting your feelings.

As a guy, of course, I prefer going the direct route because even girls are not very good deciphering this indirect mumbo jumbo. The difficult thing about this is that, it sort of works as a vicious cycle. A girl wants a guy to get what she's trying to say despite verbally saying the opposite. The guy tries the same thing, tries to say what he wants to say indirectly despite verbally saying the opposite. Each persons construes whatever the other person said his or her own way. Everybody's confused. Nobody wins.

So, I guess, it's a matter of compromise. Sometimes guys should give in, and sometimes girls should give in.
    keep em comin please.... were waitin... :)
  • aiee wrote: »
    SHE SAID:

first, simple - nagiinarte and to finally put an end on the argument.

pagiinarte is a part of a girl's charm- meaning, she just wants the guy to make lambing, and work things out with her. in a larger sense, it means, "im ok - im gonna forgive you this time,youve hurted me pero sana hindi mo na ulitin"...

second, to finally end the argument- naturally, if a girl says hmm "no im not ok", it would push the bf farther away...minsan mas lalong hindi pa magkakaron ng chance to talk...

and...

pag sinabing ok na, ok na..minsan kasi mas nakakainis yung makulit eh. sinabing ok na, kung ano ano pa sasabihin... take it as it is. one thing i learned about my ex (sumalangit nawa ang kanyang kaluluwa hahaha....) black is black, white's white, no grays. a yes means yes, no means no... kung hindi ok sainyo ang set up na "you say the other, you mean the other drama", eh di pagusapan niyo.... less complications pa...

a - ok?

i disagree with your second point. if a girl says, "hmm, i'm ok", even if she didn't seem like she was, a guy will tend to just go "ok, if you say so." coz it's really hard to determine whether she's just looking for lambing or is really not in the mood for talking. Let's say the guy decides to dig deeper and asks, "are you sure?" The girl goes, 'yeah, i'm sure." And so on and so forth until the guy gets frustrated, the girl becomes annoyed and they get into a fight. Compare that to the girl just saying, "I'm not ok, but I'd rather not talk about it right now."
    Well, prob with guys most of the time , is their lack of sensitivity. i mean, not everythin naman kelangan namin sabihin. we WANT our men to feel with us. whether if she's after lambing or not, point is, approach her, ask her what the prob is, then talk, be extra sensitive. i dont think any man's that dumb not to know what her gf wants... para ke pang naging gf mo kung hindi mo alam what she's trying to tell you...

what you are saying dearie SpiritedAway is an ideal case...but pleaseeee open your eyes...of course we would rather have everythin laid infront of us, but heck, not all women are like that.. so the best thing to do is, as they say, mangiramdam ka... open your eyes to what your partner needs, and be sensitive enough to respond.
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones sassy beeyatch PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    What is love? HAHAHAHA Pero seryoso what is love?
    love is sweet, but not as sweet as you...

are you kiddin? baka sagutin talaga ni SpiritedAway yan, maloka ka..
  • jensen83jensen83 Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    google mo na lang :D
  • samantha_jonessamantha_jones sassy beeyatch PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ^^Actually I'm not kidding. HAHA Sige siguro mas appropriate question is...how do you know it's love?
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green raise ur bloody standards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So, I guess, it's a matter of compromise. Sometimes guys should give in, and sometimes girls should give in.

Well if you ask me, I guess it's the guys that do more of the compromising rather than the girls. That's based on experience and observation from other couples. Why is it that it's always the guys that do more of the adjusting and compromising to the opposite sex?

Women say they want equality. Well I don't see any equality in that. BS! They don't want equality. They still want special treatment. They are NOT willing to compromise more.....they want the guys to compromise more to their attitude. It's like them saying, we won't adjust to you...you adjust to us!

You're right SpiritedAway, BOTH should give in. I say they both should give in EQUALLY.
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green raise ur bloody standards PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^Actually I'm not kidding. HAHA Sige siguro mas appropriate question is...how do you know it's love?

Well allow me to answer that question. There's was a song in the 80s entitled "When it's love". It was sang by the group Van Halen.

The song goes like this

How do I know when it's love?
    I can't tell you but it lasts forever
    Oh! how does it feel when it's love?
    It's just somethin' you feel together

I guess that answers your question. I don't mean to steal your thunder SpiritedAway and Aiee. I just remembered the song and I figured it could appropriately answer the question.
    thanks AlphaGreen... :) good one...
  • orangepinkorangepink orange != pink PExer
    bakit ang lalaki nawawalan ng interest with women who are 25 yrs old and older? mas lalo na pag 30+?

oo, aaminin ko 25 na ako :rotflmao:

btw, i posted a new thread in the singles forum...it seemed like an interesting topic :lol:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file