Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

choosing partners like cars or bikes...

Has there been anybody around here who have chosen their partners (or girlfriends and boyfriends) as if they are choosing a car or bike to pursue? Like for example just like my housemate told me "don't have a chinese girl as a girlfriend, she'll sure be a high maintenance girlfriend" or when you saw a pretty girl passing by and you get to think of something like "wow ganda niya, kaso lang high maintenance yan malamang"...

Comments

• st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i suppose there are people who have those kinds of standards in choosing. sounds shallow to me.
  • Has there been anybody around here who have chosen their partners (or girlfriends and boyfriends) as if they are choosing a car or bike to pursue? Like for example just like my housemate told me "don't have a chinese girl as a girlfriend, she'll sure be a high maintenance girlfriend" or when you saw a pretty girl passing by and you get to think of something like "wow ganda niya, kaso lang high maintenance yan malamang"...

High maintenance girls are very much hard on the wallet :naughty: If you have many hobbies, a high maintenance girl will just eat up your budget. :naughty:

Id rather spend 5k on a new shoes for myself rather than spend it on a date :naughty:
  • st.anger wrote: »
    i suppose there are people who have those kinds of standards in choosing. sounds shallow to me.

tama ka!

in my opinion, not all "high-maintenance girls" are hard to have. in my experience, unintentionally i had several xgfs who are really that kind of girl you were saying. but because of the reason that they loved me, they'll adjust to what you want. alam nga nila na i have a car, a condo, a nice work etc. pero pag kami na eh nagccommute pa kami, tapos sa carinderia kami kumakain minsan. depende kasi sakin ang sagot sa question ng thread na 'to.:rotflmao:
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sometimes i wish they were like cars..

you know what i mean? if you get tired of em.. you can easily trade them in for a newer model...

but you'd never know if what you're getting is a lemon.. she could run alright for a moment but after you get some mileage into her.. thats when trouble starts emerging.. she starts making too much noise, getting more costly to maintain, doesn't do what you usually want her to do, and riding her isn't as fun as it used to be...

ei i'm talking about cars here..
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    somehow kung pano mo i-handle ang mga things mo, ganun din ang personality mo.

so, ok lang kahit hindi brand bew ang car as long as malinis. sabi nga, a clean car is almost like a brand new car.

plus, i really like na mabango yung interior. even hindi loaded but you know that it's very much taken care of.

somehow, i prefer guys who may not look really handsome but he's neat and most especially, he got something in his brain. hindi yung puro porma lang.
  • para sa akin, i choose my partner like i'm buying an iPOD. Kailangan user friendly and lots of features to offer...and when it comes to accessories, madali syang lagyan ng iba't ibang colorful na cover..
  • sabaybunot wrote: »
    but you'd never know if what you're getting is a lemon.. she could run alright for a moment but after you get some mileage into her.. thats when trouble starts emerging.. she starts making too much noise, getting more costly to maintain, doesn't do what you usually want her to do, and riding her isn't as fun as it used to be...

i think ive read this before. in another forum. im not quite sure. it looks familiar. even way its typed. did you originally thought of what to say here? or was it copy-pasted? lol.
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i think ive read this before. in another forum. im not quite sure. it looks familiar. even way its typed. did you originally thought of what to say here? or was it copy-pasted? lol.

you accusing me of plagiarism? folks around here know me and the way i write.. as for you, i don't know you from Adam..
  • me, i'd rather choose my mountain bike rather than my gf... man, i love my bike, we can go everywhere and my bike never comlains nor whines if it is tired, unlike my gf! Long live bikers!
  • Are you guys kidding? Girls have no resale value! :rotflmao:
  • Alpha_GreenAlpha_Green PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    There are really people like that, madaling magsawa, pati gf o bf pinagsasawaan. I think the more appropriate analogy for that would be choosing partners like choosing their clothing style.

Marami akong batchmates nung college, talagang ganyan. Madali silang magsawa sa mga gf/bf nila and since they can't stand being single, makikkit mo na buwan buwan iba ang mga shota nila. Most of them have already settled down and have their own families right now. So I guess you're thinking...how in the world did they decide to settle down? no it's not because they found the "right one" or "the one". Most of them settled down and decidde to marry because the guy got the girl pregnant. If that didn't happen im sure they would continue their lives. Lives of womanizing for the guys, and lives of being sluts for the girls.

In short, papalit palit sila ng shota, kung sino lang yung shota na during the time na nakabuntis sla or mabuntis sila, yun ang pakakasalan nila. That is how people like this would end up marrying. Not really because they found the right one.
  • bored2deathbored2death PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Man is a failure because they fail to learn any lesson from their experiences. :rolleyes:

2008 na, ano ba yan? Spread positive aura......:D
  • There are really people like that, madaling magsawa, pati gf o bf pinagsasawaan. I think the more appropriate analogy for that would be choosing partners like choosing their clothing style.

Marami akong batchmates nung college, talagang ganyan. Madali silang magsawa sa mga gf/bf nila and since they can't stand being single, makikkit mo na buwan buwan iba ang mga shota nila. Most of them have already settled down and have their own families right now. So I guess you're thinking...how in the world did they decide to settle down? no it's not because they found the "right one" or "the one". Most of them settled down and decidde to marry because the guy got the girl pregnant. If that didn't happen im sure they would continue their lives. Lives of womanizing for the guys, and lives of being sluts for the girls.

In short, papalit palit sila ng shota, kung sino lang yung shota na during the time na nakabuntis sla or mabuntis sila, yun ang pakakasalan nila. That is how people like this would end up marrying. Not really because they found the right one.

http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showpost.php?p=21471222&postcount=608