Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

how do you curb your lust

i have a problem where i can't control myself

i look at *****

it has affected more than one of my relationships where i thought i was in love

and sometimes it confuses my sexuality

is this normal for 19 year old boy?

Comments

• i have a problem where i can't control myself

can't control yourself over what? premature ejaculation? keeping your hands to yourself when your gf says no? :confused: what?!?
    i look at *****

it has affected more than one of my relationships where i thought i was in love

and what's wrong with *****? try hentai, i find it more stimulating than some ***** movies and scandals i've watched... some are just so boring! *yawn*
    and sometimes it confuses my sexuality

how can it confuse your sexuality? you watch gay *****? want me to give you my brother's number? :naughty: he's currently single.

then afterwards you'll be sure if you want guys or girls... pm mo na lang sakin! :rotflmao:
    is this normal for 19 year old boy?

i have no idea! never was a 19 year old boy... :rotflmao:
  • pare take a shower na lang if you feel hot:lol:

anyway keep yourself busy man, obviously your still a teenager, madami pa mangyayari sayo at pag nagmahal ka hindi dahil sa lust, pag lust lang habol mo naku hindi gf un.:lol:
  • st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    confuses your sexuality eh? which turns you on - playboy or playgirl?

hinay hinay lang at baka magalit ang shuta.
  • heightdeprivedheightdeprived PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    mahirap yan, I think that's where the psychological effects of excessive ***** get in parang may napanood akong movie like that HBO eh, wherein everything's going wrong with him just because of addiction to ***** or excessive horniness...
  • bata ka pa. raging hormones lang yan which is normal for guys your age.

if i were you, focus on something else to keep you occupied. mag-aral ka kaya para may pinagkaka-abalahan ka kaysa lumandi ka.
  • haha find somehting ure interested on other than that, ng magamit mo yang energy mo for something of better purpose. hehe
  • At bakit ka naman naguguluhan about your sexuality??

Hala..
  • what kind of ***** do you look at ba? straight ***** lang?