Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

can someone help me I feel different

i feel different and all alone in a world full of devastations.. feeling ko hypocrithe lahat ng nasa paligid ko.. feeling ko ako na ang pinakatanga sa mundo.. hindi ko alam kung anong purpose ko dito sa mundo.. im tired of my life im tired of the people around me.. im tired of everything.. I am always sad.. people are soo rude to... they are all sucks!! i feel soo dumb... the environment i have now kills my spirit... i feel so weak....

Comments

• hey.. wats wrong? dont u have friends? family? anyone to talk to? even pets at home?

if u dont have someone to talk to.. i suggest u go to the bookstore and buy a book called "Purpose Driven Life".

Dont stress urself too much.. enjoy life! have fun.

Dont worry.. be happy.
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    if u dont have someone to talk to.. i suggest u go to the bookstore and buy a book called "Purpose Driven Life".

I don't have anything against people who love/read the "Purpose Driven Life".. but to tell you the truth, I nearly vomitted by just reading the first few pages of the freaking book. :rolleyes: Maybe it's because I'm an atheist... :lol: .. to each his own...

Anyway, lee jun ki, you should talk to someone, even just to get whatever's eating you out of your chest. You'd feel better.

This negative outlook in life would hurt no one but you. It may sound cliche but, no one can help you but yourself. Not everyone knows why they're here on earth and some who claims they do are either delusional or brainwashed. Why do you think religion is so popular? :lol:

You are here because you are here. Nothing more, nothing less. Make the best of what you have. LIVE FOR YOURSELF and NOT FOR OTHERS.
  • lee jun ki are you still a student or working already? may be you need somebody to snap you out of it and let you see the world differently.
  • JON CABRONJON CABRON PEx Rookie ⭐
    wag tayong maging ipokrito.. pag feeling mo ganyan na parang down na down suicide lang katapat nyan.. the easiest way and the only way out..

== www.joncabron.wordpress.com ==
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ the sad part is we all are.

you must learn how to brave and live with it.

suicide is never and will never be the answer.
    for me mas katapangan yung magkaroon ka ng lakas ng loob na mag suicide.. mas lakas ng loob yung wag kang matakot sa hiwa ng blade o sa higpit ng lubid sa leeg mo.. kaya threadstarter.. go! go! go!
    so, what will happen to you if you succeed with your supposed suicide?

your katapangan is beyond you. :lol:
  • lee jun ki wrote: »
    i feel different and all alone in a world full of devastations.. feeling ko hypocrithe lahat ng nasa paligid ko.. feeling ko ako na ang pinakatanga sa mundo.. hindi ko alam kung anong purpose ko dito sa mundo.. im tired of my life im tired of the people around me.. im tired of everything.. I am always sad.. people are soo rude to... they are all sucks!! i feel soo dumb... the environment i have now kills my spirit... i feel so weak....

so you mean you feel that you are a victim?

come on grow up!

SMELL THE FRESH AIR...

iT'S NOT MY FAULT i TELL YOU THAT....
  • lahat naman ng tao naeexperience yan. the difference is on how you deal with it. ano ngayon kung sinabi nila sayo something against you? why would you take it very seriously? if you took it seriously, then EVALUATE YOURSELF. how can you improve yourself for the best? hahayaan mo bang maging miserable ka forever? do something! ACT! tska why are you letting their obnoxious words dictate your happiness? you're the one creating it.
  • JON CABRON wrote: »
    for me mas katapangan yung magkaroon ka ng lakas ng loob na mag suicide.. mas lakas ng loob yung wag kang matakot sa hiwa ng blade o sa higpit ng lubid sa leeg mo.. kaya threadstarter.. go! go! go!

although this may be just a joke:lol: baka kasi totohanin nung thread starter so eto comment ko:

do you know what you're saying? that's a loser's move! and an IMBECILE MIND..peace:bop:

joke:lol:
    so you mean you feel that you are a victim?

come on grow up!

SMELL THE FRESH AIR...

iT'S NOT MY FAULT i TELL YOU THAT....

pssst!

hija, sa susunod magtagalog ka nalang.

mahihilo ang makakabasa ng sinulat mo.
  • you cannot truly know what a person feels unless you're in their shoes and experience things in their point of view...
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bagels wrote: »
    you cannot truly know what a person feels unless you're in their shoes and experience things in their point of view...

Yes, that's true. But how come other people who are in a more tragic and hopeless situation don't whine about their misfortune? It all boils down to how someone copes with the problem that's thrown on him. It'll show how strong a person he is.

As for the suicide suggestion. If the thread starter thinks no one would be gravely affected by his death, by all means, die! We would have one less idiot to deal with.:rolleyes:
    ^ that's what I keep on telling all them special ejeiots all the time!

Life would be better, more peaceful. ( Peace of mind is harder to achieve as you get older, so learn how to cope up.)

Sink or swim baby.
  • Guys thanks you for all of your advice.. I am now willing to face life.. Im not getting younger.. and I need to be strong to fulfill my dreams!! and para sa mga nagadvice na magsuicide ako.. Im not doing it!! C GAWAIN LANg un ng coward>>>>
  • JON CABRON wrote: »

actually no.

suicide is just like saying, "i give up. life is stronger than me. i can't fight it or overcome it."

just like i told my friend, "i don't think of suicide as an option because it means giving up and saying 'i lose.' AND I HATE LOSING!" :rotflmao:
  • ErebosErebos PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    lee jun ki wrote: »

ganyan talaga kapag teenager.*okay* just deal with it. it'll pass!
  • Are these the people around you?

...lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness (self-made "holy" principles) but denying its power...

This is God's description of the latter days where we are living now (2 Tim 3:1-5). I hope you will seek the truth through sincere prayers and study. Those who are wise to the world are foolish to God. While those who try to live God's way are considered fools by this world. I know it seems people get away with things considered sinful but they aren't. God's Laws are as valid as laws of physics: break them and they will break you! But the time of justice and vengeance is God's. These worldly lives will not find peace. You have an awareness that puts you above the "noble" and the "mighty" of this world. Yet it is only God who can call you and open your eyes. The word "church" in the bible is "ekklesia" meaning the "called out" ones.

You have some understanding of what is right or wrong, of what is good or evil. We were given a human spirit above those given to animals in order to understand things in a physical way. This is understanding of right and wrong that exist side-by-side but men are too carnal and weak and prone to follow the wrong and evil side: they glory in vanity, greed and lust while humility is considered weak.

Human spirit by itself only gives understanding on the human level. The holy spirit, gives us the ability to understand God's mindset, His way of life, His will and purpose for mankind: why we were created, why God allows suffering and why we need to live contrary to this world. It is a life based on faith, hope and love. It is a life of PEACE... which surpasses all understanding.

Please pray to the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob. God does not change. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. God's truth revealed many millenia ago is still as valid and actually quite current as most of prophesy deal with the end times or the latter days where we are NOW.

There are and will be many false churches with false doctrines as Jesus stated. So beware and be watchful. You will know them "by the fruits". Pray sincerely for the truth and honestly seek God and He will lead you. God's spirit is NOT a spirit of fear, but of POWER, of LOVE and a SOUND MIND.

Humble yourself in the sight of the Lord and He will lift you up... (James 4:10) :)
    .. coward!
    ^ some people have more brain cells than you.

If we ever find someone selling it in Divisoria, we'll get you a takal and a half.:rolleyes: