Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

friendly- pinoy?

i believe hospitable ang mga pinoy pero friendly??? i kinda doubt.

yup, friendly ang pinoy (just a few).... nakikita ko lang friendly ang pinoy sa mga foreigners na turista sa philippines... pero kapwa pinoy, di palagi.

what's your opinion guys???

Comments

• I think Filipinos are very, very rude.

And I realized that after living outside the Philippines for a few months.
  • clawed_outclawed_out PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I guess I got lucky with my Filipino friends here. They are warm, open and hospitable. We've all been friends for almost 6 years now.

There's also a fair share of ignoramuses around.

The key to living a good life is being surrounded with good people.

It's your life, you choice of friends & mentors.
  • I think Filipinos are very, very rude.

And I realized that after living outside the Philippines for a few months.

sorry to hear that from u caryatid_kitten... well,ang mssbi ko jn, d nmn po lhat pero meron tlgng mga Pinoy n gnun.... nkapunta lng ng ibng bnsa, kala mo kung sino n umasta... iba n ung mga ugli... d n b "MA RICH"....:lol: (i mean mareach) na experience ko n rn kc yan eh... pro ung ilan lng..

pro I believe n hospitable tlga mga Pinoy, pro friendly?... cguro d lhat.. kc my mga ibang tao n tlga d friendly,kht nmn foreigners eh...

classic tv shows | tv shows on dvd
  • you know what, I didn't say that because I'm bragging that I am overseas. I'm saying this because now, I really got to experience living outside the Philippines and somehow have immersed myself in a culture different from what I've been exposed to all my life. You can't blame me for thinking this way, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I used to think Filipinos were friendly, but the truth is, they, I mean, WE are not. I, in my 26 years of living in the Philippines never experienced a stranger (20ish) holding the door open for me in the mall. I was surprised to see that there are men below 40 who actually hold the door for you here. Plus, no one stares at you here...No one minds your business and somehow you get the same friendly service from the sales people regardless of the way you look. Another thing, as simple as commuting: In the MRT, they push you and squeeze the life out of you. Rush hour in the subway to downtown manhattan, jam packed as the subway may be, no one has ever pushed anyone. Not to mention you can comfortably ride the co-ed subway without worrying the hold hag behind you is rubbing his privates against you.

Filipinos are friendly to foreigners but to their own, REALITY CHECK, MISTER!
  • meron mga friendly at meron hindi, lahat ng bansa meron niyan
  • not all are not friendly, not all are friendly... i guess you're just so unlucky to encounter such...well, i did once...di ako nagpatalo :lol:
  • i just observe for example sa school, pag may new student na pinoy, wala kumakausap sa kanya unless he's the one who take the initiative. but pag foreigner or japanese/ chinese na bago, maraming nagpapakilala or nakikipag- usap sa kanya.
  • ErebosErebos PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    you know what, I didn't say that because I'm bragging that I am overseas. I'm saying this because now, I really got to experience living outside the Philippines and somehow have immersed myself in a culture different from what I've been exposed to all my life. You can't blame me for thinking this way, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I used to think Filipinos were friendly, but the truth is, they, I mean, WE are not. I, in my 26 years of living in the Philippines never experienced a stranger (20ish) holding the door open for me in the mall. I was surprised to see that there are men below 40 who actually hold the door for you here. Plus, no one stares at you here...No one minds your business and somehow you get the same friendly service from the sales people regardless of the way you look. Another thing, as simple as commuting: In the MRT, they push you and squeeze the life out of you. Rush hour in the subway to downtown manhattan, jam packed as the subway may be, no one has ever pushed anyone. Not to mention you can comfortably ride the co-ed subway without worrying the hold hag behind you is rubbing his privates against you.

Filipinos are friendly to foreigners but to their own, REALITY CHECK, MISTER!

Kung hindi ka friendly, malamang hindi rin magiging friendly 'yung mga Pinoy sa'yo.;)

Being corteous, my dear, does not equate to being friendly. And please don't blame your kapwa Filipinos for pushing you in a jampacked MRT. See, Filipinos can't challenge inertia, hindi katulad nung mga tao kung nasaan ka ngayon.*okay*