Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

for guys: gf/wife material vs. pang-"short-time" lang

paano nyo masasabi na pang short-time lang yung girl? and ganito ba ang diskarte ng mga player...kasi i've noticed sa pinsan ko before na guy, meron syang serious gf pero meron ding "syota" lang or fubu...whatever you call it. dapat ba talaga matikman muna lahat?

Comments

• st.angerst.anger PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    based on observation, when a woman exudes a "slutty" attitute/personality, then that woman is only for "short time."
  • gf/wife material -> yung proud kang ipakilala sa mga close relations mo (parent, siblings, close friends)
    "short time" -> kung trophy ang tingin mo sa kanya
  • hey...a new thread by infinite petite!!
    dapat ba talaga matikman muna lahat?

not necessarily and it depends on the guy. but here's a big BUT...

let's count out moral conviction just for a moment and look at the true nature of men.

in different levels or degree, most men are typical dogs and pigs :rotflmao:,

it's more advisable that guys get to experience all kinds of girls when they're still young and not yet committed. sowing wild oats and knowing everything under the sun that would fall under the "rites of passage" would do more good than harm later on.

i had seen and heard many marriages falling apart with a common denominator ---> goody goody guys turn womanizer after marriage. repressed lifestyles lead more to guys experimenting at a later stage when they shouldn't.

to each his own and different strokes for different folks. but someone who had a colorful bachelor life (more likely than not) would have less unfulfilled fantasies. and this helps when the guy finally has his own family.....

what's bad though are the casualties (illegitimate children, single moms, etc.)
  • ahaha sabi na nga ba sasagot si darth :P

so pano na lang kaming mga babae, habang bf pa namin yung guy let em play ganun? pero ang ganda ng sagot mo ha, you hit 2 stones. kasi ang tanong ko lang tungkol sa babae hahaha...e kaso may tanong din pala ako sa nature ng guys.
  • so pano na lang kaming mga babae, habang bf pa namin yung guy let em play ganun?

nope, but having less estrogen that makes women dreamy, delusional and crazy would help...:rotflmao:

kidding aside, hirap naman sagutin ng tanong mo...

but okay, here’s what all women must understand. men and women are different. they view the world differently. they mature at a different pace.

an 18 year old, first time to have sex with her boyfriend could be planning to marry him 5 years from now. can you really say the same with her equally horny 18 year old boyfriend?

an intelligent, matured 25 year old woman might be ready to get married and have kids but you can’t say the same with her boyfriend since college. the same man might think that he’s just starting to live. he wants to explore further. but until when and who can really tell?

can you really blame him if he put women together with cars, jobs, friends, etc. as one of those things he still wants to know? you can’t, right? what is there to stop other women to say that they also want that? almost every opportunity in this world now is the same for everyone, both men and women.

but his priorities may not be the same as his girlfriend. the last thing he probably wants is to be committed but he will say otherwise. why is that? he wants her to stay in his bed and keep it that way.

the best thing that women can do to save themselves a lot of pain is to be realistic.

just because your boyfriend shares his time and has sex with you, he also thinks and feels exactly the same way as you.

unless the guy wants more stability and direction in his life and he chooses (not force or whatever) you to be his wife, you really can't expect him to have the same goals as you.

and even so, you also cannot expect that both of you will still have the same goals few years down the road. you both need to be committed to make it work.
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gf/wife material: '..oh ano.. anong oras ka uwi hah?!...'

short time girl: '...hi hi hi hi.. talaga..? makaka tatlo ka..? sige nga..'
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    wife material is the type who i could feel assured that when i turn my back i'm the only one in her mind..

eh kung tipong maya maya lang eh lumalandi na sa iba.. yun [email protected]*tan ka lang..
  • pang short time lang yung girl kung mahilig syang magsuot ng
  • interesting thread. :)

oo nga, id like to know, ano un nakikita ng guy to consider ang girl na pang fubu/fling/one night lang vs. pang gf/wife material...
  • kayong mga babae naman ang gumagawa ng sarili nyong image. siguro kung may respeto kayo sa sarili gf/wife material. eh kung sarili nyo hindi nyo kayang irespeto maraming lalake lang ang maglalaro sa inyo. (try niyo epost panu ang hubby material sa short time. anu kaya masasabi naming mga lalake? at anu naman sasabihin niyong mga babae?)
  • bbbbbbbbbbbb PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    pag unang beses pa lang nakita at tinigasan.. ..short time!

pag after naman ma-tira tapos tumingin sa kanya at tinigasan pa din, ayun, pangmatagalan..
  • aequusnox wrote:
    oo nga, id like to know, ano un nakikita ng guy to consider ang girl na pang fubu/fling/one night lang vs. pang gf/wife material...
    aequusnox, i agree with SB and st.anger. if we sense that the girl is kind of promiscuous, there's no way we'll think of getting serious with her.

i won't be married right now if i wasn't sure about my girl. i used to say i would settle down around 28-30. prophetic words!!! just weeks after my 28th birthday, i got married.....very fast.....:D

the last few years, oh man! not that i'm complaining about it. hehehe! but sometimes, again i repeat, sometimes, i'm ashamed too.

there were very few that i considered serious but they didn't last too. i had my share of short term relationships. well, lots of it spanning years of dating from the time i got back here in the states after college.

i met women who made it easy for me to have a..err..an "adventurous" lifestyle. :lol: some of them were even very up front on what they expect, which is NOTHING. they just want to have fun. that's why i have many posts where i sound arrogant and stupid (and a naugthy *****$ too that i needed a disclaimer since they were all in the past).

so when i met her, i didn't hesitate and i was ready to say goodbye to being single. of course she has to get high marks in my superficial wishlist according to alpha green, hehehe. but there were also 2 things that set her apart from the others.

first, she was someone "who once got away" (gf ko na but i got dumped. hirap ako nanligaw but nawala din...nyehehehe). and second, i'm sure that she'll be faithful to me. no thoughts that when i'm not around, i'm thinking "who's the dumbass is she with right now?"

she was like a "breath of fresh" air at the time when i thought nobody's interested in serious relationship anymore and it had been awhile when i felt some real deep emotional connection with someone. that's why the moment na sinagot ulit ako, ei..her days of being single were numbered. i gave her 10 days....hehehe.

i didn't let her leave the US until she married me. itinanan ko na para bumalik agad.....bwahahaha... :bop: i never believe in LDR and she might dump me again once when she wakes up and started thinking.. :lol:

infinite, did i make you distrust all men based on my previous post? hehehe...don't think all men are like that all the time but it's a phase that all guys go through. so it's also a reminder to some of the younger female pexers to be careful. pex seems to have lots of teenagers posting lately.
    one more..

if after getting my rocks off i don't feel like kicking her out of the bed or rushing home or cooking up an "emergency" to get out fast.. i guess she would be a keeper..
  • don't you guys think it's a wee bit chauvanistic to classify women as 'pang-short time' and 'wife material' and use her 'promiscuity level' or the frequency of her sexual activities as the basis for such? come on, you guys screw girls ALL THE TIME and you still have the guts to call these women names like sluts, b!tches, and wh*res? it's just so sad that while girls get frowned upon for enjoying sex, guys get trophies for their conquests. so what's with the double standards, anyways? and don't tell me the usual answer "kasi sa babae may nawawala". that's such a sorry excuse for condoning guys to sleep around without calling them defiling names.

just thinking outloud here. peace, boys. :lol:
  • ay ang isang prude nag react, bwahahahaha.....:rotflmao:

sweetie scroll, it's not the number of times she had sex. it's the number of guys she's willing to open her legs at the same time she's already seeing someone or in a relatively short period of time. or even if she's not doing it yet, she will consider doing it anytime....

it's a question whether she can maintain a monogamous relationship. or she's the type who's fuc king someone else when you're not around.

and we only screw (like i used to screw, hehehe) someone who lets us. i'm certained we can't be accused of *****...
    lagot kayo nagalit si ate ella..

wag ka magalala.. scroll in my book.. GF material ka!! he he he
  • ay ang isang prude nag react, bwahahahaha.....
    who?! *looks around* moi?? prude? yeah. i guess you could say that.
    or even if she's not doing it yet, she will consider doing it anytime....
    so you mean daddy i could've been considered a slut a few months back??? *gasps* well, not that i did THE act with M but i could've. so, do i count??

HAHAHAHA now i am bothered :lol:
    it's a question whether she can maintain a monogamous relationship. or she's the type who's fuc king someone else when you're not around.
    then daddy, what about guys who cannot maintain monogamous relationships? those who are married yet they still romp around in their own lil playgrounds? i know it's nothing unusual for guys to engage in extramarital affairs. so, what do we call them? we can't call them b!tches, wh*res, and sluts, right? society doesn't have a name for them. well,i can think of a couple but these aren't as defiling as those mentioned above. kinda unfair, don't you think?
    and we only screw (like i used to screw, hehehe) someone who lets me.....
    of course guys will screw only those who will let them - otherwise daddy, that's *****! :rotflmao:
  • sabaybunot wrote: »
    wag ka magalala.. scroll in my book.. GF material ka!! he he he
    i know, i know!!! i am, right??

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rotflmao:
  • oo nga scroll noh daya ng mga lalaki...daming excuse

darth, aware naman ako na may ganitong mga lalaki...bihira siguro talaga yung hindi tutuka sa palay na lumalapit. yung iba kahit hipon (kain katawan, tapon ulo) papatulan.
  • so you mean daddy i could've been considered a slut a few months back??? *gasps* well, not that i did THE act with M but i could've. so, do i count??

hey that's foul! you're trapping me in getting literal. :D

look at the context sweetie! it's when she considers dropping her knickers the moment her guy was out somewhere and she thinks she can away with it.....
    so, what do we call them?
    hmmm, appropriate term.....a warrior? sounds close to w hore...:rotflmao: