COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance. Please update your email address.


Fordyce spots, granules?

can someone tell me what this is? what triggers it? how to treat it? and recommend someone who can? thanks.


  • smilewarriorsmilewarrior Moderator PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Dude, please have yourself examined by a doctor first to determine if they really are fordyce spots.

    Fordyce spots can be seen sometimes in the penis of guys, the labia of women , and even the lips of the face.

    If they are fordyce spots, they're completely normal. No treatment needed.

    If they're not, that is another matter.

    Also, please wait for the reply of the physicians.
    (from BBC UK)The little white lumps you mention on the underside of the penis are almost certainly normal. Often seen in the teenage years, small pimple-like glands, about 1 or 2mm diameter, can be seen underneath the foreskin. Sometimes known as 'Fordyce's spots' they are completely normal and no treatment is required.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file