Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

What to do in Orlando

Any pexers here from orlando? I will be there on the 4th - 11th of feb. for training, well I know theres alot of theme parks there to go to but aside from them what else can I do there especially after 5 PM?

thanks in advance guys!*okay*

Comments

• froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1.) Visit Animal Kingdom, ride their Expedition Everest and see the Yetti.

2.) Eat at Crazy Buffet. Sabihin mo sa pupuntahan mo dalhin ka dito.

3.) Observe the traffic ahahaaay sarap... Drive around.

*sigh* balik nyo ako sa US!!!
  • Visit the EPCOT Center.
  • Well, aside from the theme parks (DisneyWorld, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, etc.), there isn't really much to do. You could watch the Cirque Du Soleil show over at Downtown Disney. There are also clubs for adults in Pleasure Island, which is also in Downtown Disney. You could also check out Universal CityWalk, which is the Universal Studios equivalent of Downtown Disney.

Or, you could go on a daytrip to the Kennedy Space Center in Port Canaveral. Or, to Daytona Beach and visit the beaches or the famous race track. Or, you can go to Tampa Bay and visit Busch Gardens if you want.
  • salamat sa mga reply mukhang ok dun sa buch garden tsaka yung animal kingdom, trip ko din pumunta sa daytona kaso isang araw lang yung free time ko yung buong weekdays nasa training ako kaya sa gabi lang ako makakagala, how bout bilihan ng mga gadgets at electronics san kaya maganda?
  • For gadgets and electronics, best bet is Circuit City, Best Buy or Apple Store. Don't bother with the small electronic shops in the outlet shopping center, they are usually overpriced. Also look at Super Walmart, Target or Chararacter Warehouse (Disney's outlet store) for trinkets.

For Pinoy food, look for Cafe Mindanao on Colonial.
  • daytona beach is near that area... it's nice to walk in the city, the heat is good and humidity is perfect... Theme parks will take your whole time but it's fun to try it especially DISNEYWORLD. I only had 3 days to try all of the rides but still i was lacking ample time