Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

committment... ready or not?

i know that most of you have encountered this question/confussion way back pa. but the thing is, when will we know that we're ready enough to be committed or not?
i'm met my partner at the office and i may say that it was the start of my ever showbiz life.
yeah, so much of being a showbiz to the point na lahat nalang alam na kau at bawal ka ng makitang may ibang kasama lalo na pag di nila kilala.

now, i'm thinking like, di pa ako ready na makipag commit... not because of what being partnered have shown but with the responsibilities of being a partner.

pano mo ba masasabing ready kana talaga?:rolleyes:

Comments

• sa panahon ngayon, kailangan practical ka... kung sa tingin mo, hindi mo pa kayang bumuhay ng pamilya... then don't commit. unless wala kang balak mag ka baby...

pero kung dun ka rin pupunta, know that a parent has lots of responsibilities....
  • i think im not yet ready to commit. but i know i met the right person for me already. :)

you have to assess yourself. only you can answer that. pwedeng ready ka na emotionally but not with that person you're with now. or baka naman you just realized that there are certain things you cant give up that you do when you're single (ie. flirting with boys, going out with friends almost every night, etc.) pag nasa relationship ka na kasi, you dapat you consider the other person's feelings na din.

:)
  • That's true, you're the only one who say that you're ready to commit. I don't believe that one has to wait for signs before he/she jumps in.

Different strokes for different folks. If you feel right about it, then continue with the relationship. If there are so many things bothering you like people saying you can't be seen with anyone else, you may not be ready for it. That's my opinion.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

basa rito, basa roon, umambon kahapon, umulan ngayon...
    oo, committed nako... committed bumili ng payong noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• baklita wrote: »

basa rito, basa roon, umambon kahapon, umulan ngayon...
    oo, committed nako... committed bumili ng payong noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

hehhe, sama ako baklita, san ka bili payong, sa dv?

:rotflmao:
  • i know that most of you have encountered this question/confussion way back pa. but the thing is, when will we know that we're ready enough to be committed or not?
    i'm met my partner at the office and i may say that it was the start of my ever showbiz life.
    yeah, so much of being a showbiz to the point na lahat nalang alam na kau at bawal ka ng makitang may ibang kasama lalo na pag di nila kilala.

now, i'm thinking like, di pa ako ready na makipag commit... not because of what being partnered have shown but with the responsibilities of being a partner.

if that will be your reason, reason is not valid. ciempre it depends on the guy you are choosing, dont take it generally, meron pa namng mga matiitnong guys , hehehehe, peace po
  • For me, ready na ang isang tao when there is a burning passion for selfless love (not mother theresa like naman a) but the compassion to be a part of someone else's life. Saka dapat future-oriented ka na rin.. because of the kids and all...
  • you know you're ready to commit when you get a lot of opportunities to date other people, yet you still think about that one person youre madly in love with
  • commitment is a decision, you decide when it's time or not.
  • orangepinkorangepink PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

the fact that you even thought you're not ready means you're really not ready. anyway, time will tell you when you're ready. yun nga lang, pag dumating na ang panahon, pano pag iniwan ka na ng partner mo kasi ndi na siya makapag-antay.
  • Di talaga question yung kung ready o hindi. I guess everyone here wants to be committed somehow. Ready? Lagi tayo makakaisip ng rason why we shouldn't be committed...not enough cash...noone to take care of parents...etc.
    Ako I'm not ready for a committment simply because I haven't saved enough. Pero I want to be committed. So what I did is I set a year when me and my GF will get married. It'll push thru whatever happens coz I want it to happen. Yun lang yon. No ifs or buts.
  • i know that most of you have encountered this question/confussion way back pa. but the thing is, when will we know that we're ready enough to be committed or not?

in a way, only you can tell if you're ready or not. it's okay to ask yourself that question and consider the things you mentioned above as well as the details you did not tell. i'm sure you know yourself better.

baka naiinis ka lang sa napaka showbiz nyong relasyon, na talaga namang nakakainis pag ganun reaksyon ng mga tao :glee:
  • pinoy2781pinoy2781 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^ i agree. only you can really tell whether you're ready or not...

to answer the question: YES :love:
    i'm into a commitment right now...

as per your "dilemma" regarding how "showbiz" your relationship is, its up to you to "protect" it. kung ayaw mo makialam ang iba, then share "less" to those people around you. *okay*