COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Bryanboy's take on Philippine TV

starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
(from bryanboy.com)
Note: I honestly disagree with what he says, but the post is a pretty fun read.

CHANNEL 4 UK: SKINS

Meet the people of SKINS. A new TV series fresh from Britain's Channel 4. My god. Is the 1990s back? Watching trailers like this make me feel REAAAAAAALLLLLLLLY old. I mean come on, it's not exactly yesterday that I bought 10 grams of cocaine from my former drug dealer, gave 6 bags to frenemies and kept 4 to myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X24Fc357OWA

This is why I love Europe. Those mother... are showing WHAT THE KIDS OF TODAY NEED TO SEE AND NONE OF THOSE TRIPE WE GET HERE IN VIVA MANILA! COME ON KIDS LET'S DO DRUGS!!!!!!!!! I WANT COCAINE!!!! I WANT CRYSTAL METH!!!! I WANT HEROIN!!!!!! Not Ecstasy though. I hate that s.... What are you, 12?

Third world TV is sooo s... AND TRASH it's not even funny. I'm not gonna be ashamed to say it. I really do think Filipino TV is crap. This is why I NEVER talk about it on my blog. I hate it when people email or send me messages asking me about third world celebs or whatever. Well, half of them are fugly, a quarter of them are dull and the rest are just plain ol nasty. I bet if you ask any of these third world celebs if they watch their OWN S... on tv most of them will prolly say NO! I really don't know how they manage to sleep at night. I for one cringe with horror and disgust every time someone asks me anything related to third world showbiz. "Hey Bryan, do you know so and so? Have you met so and so?" Beurk!!! Yuk yuk yuk yuk!

012407tv0tc.jpg

Anyway, I guess I shouldn't take it personally. Most of these tv idiots are only doing their pathetic job of trying to look "cutesy cutesy" and "clean clean all smiley cutesy cutesy" (my god, how vomit inducing) because that's how the masses love them. I swear to f... god, maybe I should get some sort of a job at the TV station where I dictate what I want people to see etc. That would be interesting.

I still have emotional scars from ALLLL the s... I saw when I was a child... ok, except for Jolina. I love that ... R-E-S-P-E-C-T. That ho bag bought her OWN f... trailer (yes, a real, real trailer that American white trash rednecks use) and had it shipped to the philippines. Only Jolina ****ing Magdangal can can glorify a f... trailer and make a big spectacle about it --- I'll never forget that time when I saw it on TV and every gullible third world showbiz tom, **** and harry went gaga over her trailer !!

baboosh1jf.jpg

P.S. Keep an eye out on the gay character, Maxxie. Hahahaha! Maxxie Oliveros is that you? DO YOU HAVE? DO YOU HAVE COKE?

Comments

• simpledreamssimpledreams Chill out Freckles McGee! PExer
    ^

a loyal viewer of The Office, i think this is not funny. not because i dont agree with it, its just.....not funny. :shrug:
  • trashcanmantrashcanman Member PExer
    is this guy pure filipino...

because he acts like a fucking social climber cunt

but then again...he is a self-proclaimed queer
  • lilsweetcottonlilsweetcotton Queen Member PExer
    parang may SAPI naman yang si bryan boy...
    34ireol.gif
  • starczamorastarczamora Sissie DaToic PEx Moderator
    is this guy pure filipino...

because he acts like a fucking social climber cunt

but then again...he is a self-proclaimed queer

yeah, he is pure filipino and he lives in Alabang.

bryanboy is ranked #2 pinoy blogger (after Rickey). You should have seen how his fans adore him.

www.bryanboy.com
    parang may SAPI naman yang si bryan boy...
    34ireol.gif

actually yang ganyang "sapi" ang na-miss ko kay bryanboy. he became "too commercial" kasi at one time (siya lang ang tanging blogger na nakita kong nagpo-post ng feature ads, and actually gets paid for it)

you should have seen kung paano niya awayin ang mga taga-PETA sa blog niya. he's pro-fur by the way.
  • I'm not going to be a hypocrite. There was a time when swore off Philippine TV. It's cheap, it's jologs, it's baduy. (it still is :p)

I cringe in embarrassment everytime someone comes up to me to tell me, "uy your aunts/uncles/cousins were part of (insert movie, tv show, commercial here)"

So I can't really blame Bryanboy for feeling that way :bonkself:

But when I moved to the U.S., I became more open to Local Shows. A lot of the shows still suck, but they became more of a "medicine" to ease homesickness, until eventually I started watching not just to cure homesickness but because I want to.

I guess you can say I'm a closet jologs bwahahaha. :rotflmao:
    Hindi ko gusto ang comedy shows sa atin. Para sa akin, ayan ang cheap. :lol:

actually, i find Wowowee buduy too--along with novelty songs. ironic thing is, my white friends love boom tarat tarat. :rotfl:

BryanBoy reminds me of my republican friend: vulgar, sometimes insensitive, at times....arrogant, but very opinionated.

I always fight with him because we have different views on issues and stuff.

anyway...yea, he sounds like my friend. yun lang. :laugh:
    siguro jologs rin ako, gusto ko kasi ang Let's Go. pero kasama ang cast sa "yuck" picture nya.

oh well. :glee:
  • clitolitzclitolitz Padala na yan sa Kalawakan! PExer
    xiet Jologs din Pala ako..inaabangan ko lagi yung Lets Go...

so waaaaaaaaaaatttttttt ?!!!!!

:D
  • ^actually ako din fave ko yung Let's Go nyahaha

Itayo ang bandila ng mga jologs! :p
    :rocker: :rocker:
  • lilsweetcottonlilsweetcotton Queen Member PExer
    tayo ang bandera ni juniper.... :lol:
  • jed_allanjed_allan Sexual Intellectual PExer
    itayo ang flagpole ni rashid. :lol:
  • razzprazzp Conjurer of cheap tricks PExer
    I don't care. I love "Let's Go". :lol:
  • XerophytesXerophytes bones. fringe. flashforward PExer
    I'm not going to be a hypocrite. There was a time when swore off Philippine TV. It's cheap, it's jologs, it's baduy. (it still is :p)

I cringe in embarrassment everytime someone comes up to me to tell me, "uy your aunts/uncles/cousins were part of (insert movie, tv show, commercial here)"

So I can't really blame Bryanboy for feeling that way :bonkself:

But when I moved to the U.S., I became more open to Local Shows. A lot of the shows still suck, but they became more of a "medicine" to ease homesickness, until eventually I started watching not just to cure homesickness but because I want to.

I guess you can say I'm a closet jologs bwahahaha. :rotflmao:

I have to agree with you there. When I came here in UK to study, nakaka-homesick and somehow through watching Filipino TV show, it brings me back to Philippines. And I don't think the Filipino shows are crap.

That 'Bryanboy'... feeling sosyalera, feeling nandito, ang Channel 4 (in fact, it's E4 to be specific) eh hindi naman "European" channel. It's a UK channel. I was about to watch Skins actually last night, but unfortunately, I missed it. My housemates dragged me to my room to watch Maging Sino Ka Man, hence, missed Skins.

What so good about Skins? It's all about sex, bodies and drugs. And I guess that's what Bryanboy is after. :rolleyes:

Filipino shows need a lot of improvement but it doesn't have to be lambasted like this.

I prefer US show over UK show though. The only thing that catches my attention is Channel 4's Big Brother UK.

If he love EUROPE so much, edi mag-migrate na siya sa EUROPE. my gawd. A third world blogger hating third world celebs. :rolleyes:
  • CNNCNN Member PExer
    Well, half of them are fugly, a quarter of them are dull and the rest are just plain ol nasty.

bryanboy is so funny:rolleyes:
    if he calls them fugly
    then what does he call himself?

if he calls them nasty.....
    then what does he call himself? (he talks about anal sex all the time and orgy and all the nasty words, drugs etc )

That's the pot calling the kettle black:lol:
  • ambertookmeambertookme A Y A K A T O 🦅 Eagle Squad🏅
    jed_allan wrote: »
    itayo ang flagpole ni rashid. :lol:

GO GO GO!!!!

:rotflmao:
    Xerophytes wrote: »
    I have to agree with you there. When I came here in UK to study, nakaka-homesick and somehow through watching Filipino TV show, it brings me back to Philippines. And I don't think the Filipino shows are crap.

That 'Bryanboy'... feeling sosyalera, feeling nandito, ang Channel 4 (in fact, it's E4 to be specific) eh hindi naman "European" channel. It's a UK channel. I was about to watch Skins actually last night, but unfortunately, I missed it. My housemates dragged me to my room to watch Maging Sino Ka Man, hence, missed Skins.

What so good about Skins? It's all about sex, bodies and drugs. And I guess that's what Bryanboy is after.

Filipino shows need a lot of improvement but it doesn't have to be lambasted like this.

I prefer US show over UK show though. The only thing that catches my attention is Channel 4's Big Brother UK.

If he love EUROPE so much, edi mag-migrate na siya sa EUROPE. my gawd. A third world blogger hating third world celebs.

Ganun talaga blogging style ni BB. His style is so way out, he makes fans and haters at the same time. He would advocate anorexia, the use of fur, things like that.

pero what really makes BB famous is how he could "influence" fans.

050306originalbz5.jpg
    the "infamous" Bryanboy Pose

dcp01246mu0.jpg
    91304816_75eabcfad6_o.jpg
    082906santorinizy3.jpg
    loveofmylifeki7.jpg
    fans

081506_fendi.jpg
    He claims that people in Fendi reads his posts.

I don't think he would migrate to Europe, at least daw dito sa Pinas meron siyang yaya, pero he gets to travel the world at least once a year (like China, Russia, Sweden, although this year dumalaw ang friend niya from Stockholm and he brought the guy around Bora and Greenbelt and stuff, yup he's kinda filthy rich).

Oh my! I can't believe I just pimped Bryanboy here :hiya:
  • XerophytesXerophytes bones. fringe. flashforward PExer
    ^

terribly crazy person. Ilang taon na ba yan at kelangan pa ng yaya?

Oh well. Nevermind.

Just heard awhile ago comments on Skins in the radio. A lot were actually disappointed with the show. I think they expected too much from it. Funny how this guy praise a show like it was in heaven when people here say it's just a so-so show. :rotfl:
    Xerophytes wrote: »
    ^

terribly crazy person. Ilang taon na ba yan at kelangan pa ng yaya?

Oh well. Nevermind.

Just heard awhile ago comments on Skins in the radio. A lot were actually disappointed with the show. I think they expected too much from it. Funny how this guy praise a show like it was in heaven when people here say it's just a so-so show. :rotfl:

Sharon has a yaya. Ilan taon na siya?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file