Home PEx Lifestyle Visas and Immigration

need help japanese visa

#7 in this link ( http://www.ph.emb-japan.go.jp/visa-english/tourism_updated.htm ) says that i need some pictures, documents etc. to prove my relationship with my japanese friend...

pictures, yes i can understand that.

BUT

documents... what kinds of documents will suffice?

does my friend need to identify herself as a japanese citizen? how? what types of identification documents will be enough w/o getting her into much hassle??

thanks!

for those who has had experience appling for this type of visa, i would really be glad if you could help me on this. thanks!!!

Comments

• documents... what kinds of documents will suffice?

does my friend need to identify herself as a japanese citizen? how? what types of identification documents will be enough w/o getting her into much hassle??

thanks!

for those who has had experience appling for this type of visa, i would really be glad if you could help me on this. thanks!!!

My temporary resident visa (Japan tourist visa) got approved almost two months ago and I thought the application process was easy.

If your friend (I assume your friend is Japanese) is inviting you, s/he needs to provide the embassy with a letter of invitation addressed to you of course, his/her proof of economic solvency (bank and/or credit card statements, etc.), a photocopy of a document proving his/her status in Japan; for instance, a Japanese birth certificate if s/he was born in Japan or a Japanese citizenship card if s/he is a naturalized citizen. If s/he is a permanent resident, s/he must send proof of his/her permanent resident status.

Good luck.

:)
  • A valid passport and visa are required for Filipino citizens who wish to enter and visit Japan. Passports should be valid beyond the duration of the trip. The applicant must also be entitled to re-enter the country of his/her residence.

The Japanese government permits Filipinos with visa, to stay up to 3 months. Visa application can be summed up into three categories namely: (1) Temporary visit visa for visiting relatives, (2) Temporary visit visa for visiting acquaintances (friends)/tourism and (3) Temporary visit visa for short-term business affairs, etc.

The short-term business visa covers conferences, business liaison meetings and consultation, cultural exchange, contract signing, after-sales service, market research and advertising. The traveler must not engage in any activity that will earn him/her compensation aside from his salary in the Philippines.

Most visas issued are valid for single entry only. It must be used within three months from the date of issuance. Multiple entry visas are issued to business travelers. Validity is between one year and five years.

“The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land.” – G. K. Chesterton

Visa requirements to visit other country
    http://touringbuddy.com/