Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

Paano at Saan palalaguin ang PH₱101K-499K

greenslothgreensloth PExer
edited March 2019 in Banking and Finance
MERGED with 
-What's the best way to invest 100,000 or more?
-Need help on investing
-Where to invest 200k?
-How would you invest Php200K?

---
What to do with P300,000?

I was planning:

P100,000 - Passbook SA
P150,000 - Time Deposit or similar
P50,000 - Stocks

Any comments? Which banks best to approach for time deposits? Thanks!

Comments

• Please dont post any offers or sales pitches. I'm interested in hearing about actual experiences with investing this much money, like mutual funds, bonds maybe, etc.

Thanks in advance! :)
  • 1. Forex.

Kaya lang mejo late na ata for that.

It was good for forex this past few months because of the election, nagffluctuate talaga yung currencies.

2. Buy a condominium and then iparent mo. I know a condominium thats 15,000 per month with no interest. This is located at the FOrt.

3. Meron pang isa if you're interested you can text 092087049620 kaseh ang hirap magexplain kapag in writing.
  • Thanks for posting. You guys know any more alternatives?
  • who wants to sell glutathione bleaching caps..its an antioxidant, antiaging, anticancer, dark spot remover, eliminates body toxins, detoxifies the liver. Side effect nya is ung whitening.bigay ko ng wholesale price... ucan earn from 300 to 500 or more each unit... minimum of 5 units dapat ang bibilhin. its very easy to sell this... in a span of almost 3 months i sold more or less 300 units already... no stir..my market? frends, relatives, officemates, frend's frends and more of referals... hindi ako nagbebenta drectly sa frends ko i ask for referals and bgyan ko cla commission...im a bank officer and i could say mas malake pa sa sweldo ko ang income ko dito... may mga wholesalers ako and i do retailing of the product... may dermatologist akong client.

60 capsules (gud for 2months) both 500mg and 1000mg

advantage:
    1. our price is way too cheaper compared to dermatologist, gnc, healthy options and ofcourse price ni vicky belo. so very affordable.
    2. the product is very good...galing dmeng good effects sa body.
    3. the product is proven effective and 100% safe.
    4. maraming vain dito sa pinas... maraming gustong gumanda skin at pumute...
    5. hindi to cheap na business kze wer talking about thousands of pesos.

if ure interested u can reach me with this number 09176150673...
    MAGANDANG SIDELINE TO.. TURN UR SALARY INTO INCOME. THANKS

PEACEOUT
    mpp/mpfi
  • Originally posted by MPPfreak
    who wants to sell glutathione bleaching caps..its an antioxidant, antiaging, anticancer, dark spot remover, eliminates body toxins, detoxifies the liver. Side effect nya is ung whitening.bigay ko ng wholesale price... ucan earn from 300 to 500 or more each unit... minimum of 5 units dapat ang bibilhin. its very easy to sell this... in a span of almost 3 months i sold more or less 300 units already... no stir..my market? frends, relatives, officemates, frend's frends and more of referals... hindi ako nagbebenta drectly sa frends ko i ask for referals and bgyan ko cla commission...im a bank officer and i could say mas malake pa sa sweldo ko ang income ko dito... may mga wholesalers ako and i do retailing of the product... may dermatologist akong client.

60 capsules (gud for 2months) both 500mg and 1000mg

advantage:
    1. our price is way too cheaper compared to dermatologist, gnc, healthy options and ofcourse price ni vicky belo. so very affordable.
    2. the product is very good...galing dmeng good effects sa body.
    3. the product is proven effective and 100% safe.
    4. maraming vain dito sa pinas... maraming gustong gumanda skin at pumute...
    5. hindi to cheap na business kze wer talking about thousands of pesos.

if ure interested u can reach me with this number 09176150673...
    MAGANDANG SIDELINE TO.. TURN UR SALARY INTO INCOME. THANKS

PEACEOUT
    mpp/mpfi

This wasn't what I had in mind. Anybody else got ideas?
  • donjedonje PExer
    if u want lend me ur 30k 10% interest in 2 months text at 09179200843
  • invest ur money in a short term fund (BPI). However, initial investment is P300,000 (3000 shares). Interest rate is around 7.5% per annum. I invested mine in this kind of fund and its like having additional income of P1500 per month. The advandtage of this fund is that u can withdraw your money every after 30 days or a month unlike in time deposits where u only have 3% interest rate and 90 days maturity date. This i think is connected to the government treasury bills which is quite stable, and which means that even if BPI have closed down, ur investment remains intact.
    ([email protected])
  • Depends on your risk profile.
    I think the Philippine market is very limited to the usual instruments-- mini-bonds, time deposits, a bit of real estate, etc.
    If these choices sit well with you, then it is a matter of choosing the "safest" or the one giving the "best" returns.
    However, had you looked in to the foreign market? When converted to USD, the amount will be about US$4k.
    Had you been exposed to foreign trading? Not excatly over the counter thing, but something with a week's duration in any investment instruments.
    If you think you have a regular stream of monthly savings of about US$300 let me know, I can introduce you to an investment bank which caters to such clients.
  • Quite interesting rostagno31 but a return of 7.5% per annum leaves much to be desired. I was thinking more in the double digits, thanks for the offer, though, :)

kikov2, I was initially thinking of trying to get in on the proposed google ipo, but other than that I have very little knowledge of foreign trading. As for other investment instruments, with the amount of money available (a mere 200K pesos) I fear that only short term ones are available for me. Your post is much appreciated, :)
  • Lend it to me??? :glee:

Ok, honestly, if I were you, I would probably buy a franchise. Specifically, hmm.. I could buy a Julie's Bakeshop Franshise or anything like it (Those bread stores really sell good). Its just that I feel like investing it in Mutual Funds and Stocks would just make my money cope up with the inflation. :( At least when I franchise, I wouldn't have as much problems in logistics and business start-up as I would if I would start the business on my own. ANd the return of investment and the cashflow is way much healthier.
  • CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
    Study the Euro, I think you'll make more money off it as compared to US dollars.

Someone suggested a trucking business to me (but you might need around P320k for this). If you can get a steady contract, you'll earn at least P1k a day. Haven't studied this yet but on the surface, it sounds good. :)
  • Caramba, what specifically is the trucking business you were telling about? :)

All I thought of this business is I have to shell out at least a million to have it started ( If my thinking is right that trucking business is the one that provides "trucks" to customers needing logistics services).. ANyway, I have always been interested to have one. :)
  • OliveerWood21> how much would it cost to franchise julie's bakeshop?
  • privatesinger>> If I am not mistaken, their franchise fee (initial startup) would cost you 250,000 Php (excluding the place and manpower)
  • Ok, you can check out Entrepreneur Magazine to check out how much is their actual franchise fee ( there are still extra money to shell out aside from the franchise fee anyway ;) ), even the people to contact are also there.

Good Luck!
  • Verbl Kint, i think you should invest it in mutual funds, the peso bund fund of PAMI is one of the most stable mutual funds, its average for 5 yrs is 9.5% per annum... and it never droped less that 8.5% :) you dont have to worry about the risk, because its a very diversified investment portfolio :) or you can opt to invest in $s because dollar bond funds go as high as 5.75% per annum! :)
  • Thanks thongbetz! What is PAMI?
  • hack__youhack__you PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1thou a day in trucking can easily be earned in a cellphone repair shop with only 10k initial investment in a right place (mall) with prepaid cards or e-loading
  • be a loan shark :D kidding
    may gaisano ba sa location mo? try being a card guarantor. your cash bond will automatically earned 10-12% per annum interest net incum. u earned 5% on the cards (in 500 denomination) u used, payable in 4 equal payments (2 months). to yung ala sm gift checks. sa kukuha kung gusto mo pang patungan pd rin but it is advisable na wag sobra sobra like 10%, too much profitering is not sharing gud karma. wifey n i are both gaisano guarantors since 97 with an initial capital of 3k. to yung tinatanong dati sa working filipino na "cash bond" but seems alang interesado. kung gusto mo sa sm mag guarantor pd rin, pero alang cash bond, instead real estate mortagage ang gusto nila which is not economically viable for us.
    another racket, kung may kakilala kang distributor ng guds or consumer products at grocery, pd ka mag "in between" sa kanilang transaction. i'll explain it kapag may time ako, or hanapin mo na lang sa working filipino thread, forgot ko na thread's name kasi.
  • hi! my sister's company is looking for investors for their motorcycle needs. they give around 8%-9% per annum.