Home PEx Chat Personals

Your say on One Night Stand?

Just wondering what your comments will be. I recently had one and i feel so guilty. Just thought id share it with others. Your reply would be of tremendous help.

Comments

• depends, if single ka naman and either one of u is using rubber protection i guess its ok? u don't have to feel guilty... unless you're in a relationship or worst, married! hehe
  • its romantic!!! than the usual sex.
  • @gerald
    romantic?? hahaha i dont get it haha!
  • KaiZhy wrote: »
    done that... it's exciting, really!

exciting cause u woudnt know kung may sakit ka na bukas ahahaha!:rotflmao: joke!
  • ingat lang kayo... bahala kayo, nasa huli ang pagsisisi
  • cherry8888 wrote: »
    Just wondering what your comments will be. I recently had one and i feel so guilty. Just thought id share it with others. Your reply would be of tremendous help.

natry ko na rin yan.........
    i felt guilty rin...
    :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
  • thanks for the replies. I just feel that even if i am not in a relationship i feel guilty.
  • rhose0308 wrote: »
    natry ko na rin yan.........
    i felt guilty rin...
    :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

why? are you in a relationship. in all honesty it was fun...but after a while the guilt sunk in...:(
  • its romantic!!! than the usual sex.

How can something like that be romantic? Mr. economist. Well it was fun though, and then I woke up.:(
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Basta ingat lang on one-night-stands. Saka no regrets. :)
    why? are you in a relationship. in all honesty it was fun...but after a while the guilt sunk in...:(

errr.. fun? pleasurable siguru?:bashful:
  • :naughty: ........................ :naughty:
  • Wrong section LOL
  • been there done that...

I felt so guilty the first time(the next wala na :D), pero andun parin yung excitement, parang masasabi mo sa sarili mo "ang galing ng moves ko"

nakakataas ng self confidence and ego....

just make sure the person is clean...

You enjoyed it but feel "used" afterwards. It's over and done, move on and be smarter next time.
  • Road DoggRoad Dogg PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And I just realized something...

Shouldn't this thread be in the I&P forum? :D
  • road dogg you're right. but then again... it's already here so tuloy na lang..

and yes one night stands make you feel guilty. according to a study i read before, it's natural for anyone to feel guilty after sex.
  • It depends how you define it.

Is it only for fun?
    Are you that liberated to try that kind of thing?

If not:
    Then you should accept the fact that you have done it deciding to enjoy at first before you felt guilty.

But why should you feel guilty?
    It is not that different having a BF for day.
    Expecting that he will be serious and true,
    but after having sex he is nowhere to be found.

Dont feel bad or guilty, it is now a trend / a common thing that has been kept by descrete "adventurers"
  • just to btt in...

when you feel guilt, you know you did something wrong, you have to make sure that you understand that it is wrong or not

how?
    usually sex is considered wrong by culture and religion
    are you a filipino? do you think it is acceptable as a filipino what you did...meaning do you think filipinos will think you did something bad?
    are you christian? do you think God will punish you for what you did (fornication)?

but then, if you base it humanly, it is normal for a human to have s3x with any guy given that you will accept the consequences like diseases and prgnancy...

bottom line, you have to choose which basis you would stand to justify your guilt, and nobody or nothing should tell which basis you should choose....thats the gift of being free! *okay*

i did some ONS, and i did feel guilty because i was too drunk to wear rubber :lol: