Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

Accenture - Technology Solutions

fedorfedor PExer
edited April 2019 in The Working Filipino #1
hi peeps? Do you know some info about this accenture division.

1. How much is the starting salary range and benefits?
2. Environment?
3. Is it true that they have 2 year bond?
4. Is it true na challenging ang job and opportunities are good sa company na to?

Ano sa tingin nyo??

Comments

• can anybody give me an idea how a situational interview goes?
    ano ano ba tinatanong dun?
    thanks a lot.:)
  • im_a_malditaim_a_maldita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    you'll be given a situation(a problem), and then from that situation, you have to think of a scenario in your life wherein you've experienced the given situation. You have to narrate everything from where the problem started up to the point the problem was solved, including the people invloved in the scenario. As in, you have to narrate it step by step coz the interviewer will be writing it down and will ask some questions during the narration
  • fedor wrote: »
    hi peeps? Do you know some info about this accenture division.

1. How much is the starting salary range and benefits?
    2. Environment?
    3. Is it true that they have 2 year bond?
    4. Is it true na challenging ang job and opportunities are good sa company na to?

Ano sa tingin nyo??

1. can't tell you.
    2. one of the best if not the best.
    3. yes for entry level. for experienced hires, i do not know
    4. yes.
  • for fresh grad..i think mga 15500..then la o.t pay..may allowance lng..pag tipong naka3hours ot na,u get 100 ata..dapat consecutive na 3hours:)
    that's what i heard:)
  • accenture is good for new hires and for entry-level position. the training one gets is good and will be helpful for getting better opportunities and higher paying jobs after :)
  • 15000 yata yun entry level d2
  • you'll be given a situation(a problem), and then from that situation, you have to think of a scenario in your life wherein you've experienced the given situation. You have to narrate everything from where the problem started up to the point the problem was solved, including the people invloved in the scenario. As in, you have to narrate it step by step coz the interviewer will be writing it down and will ask some questions during the narration

thanks sis im_a_maldita,ask ko lng ulit,may bumabagsak ba sa situational interview? if yes,will they notify the applicant?

thanks again.:)
  • c0re21c0re21 PEx Rookie ⭐
    thanks sis im_a_maldita,ask ko lng ulit,may bumabagsak ba sa situational interview? if yes,will they notify the applicant?

thanks again.:)

maraming bumabagsak sa situational interview... pansala nila ito.. if you made this, parang hired ka na rin... ehehe!!

will they notify the applicant? well, abang ka na lang sa mahiwagang email!
  • c0re21 wrote: »
    maraming bumabagsak sa situational interview... pansala nila ito.. if you made this, parang hired ka na rin... ehehe!!

will they notify the applicant? well, abang ka na lang sa mahiwagang email!

thanks c0re21:) .Gosh,parang ayoko na ata magbukas ng mailbox..hehehe. How long will an applicant be notified ba,1week? 2weeks?

thanks ulit.:)
  • can anybody give me an idea how a situational interview goes?
    ano ano ba tinatanong dun?
    thanks a lot.:)

When do the interviews take place? I ask because I already got a job offer from them and didn't got through any interviews.

I just took their test then 1 month later I had an offer na.
  • DacsDacs PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    aIJay wrote: »
    When do the interviews take place? I ask because I already got a job offer from them and didn't got through any interviews.

I just took their test then 1 month later I had an offer na.
    You must be an experienced hire.
  • Dacs wrote: »
    You must be an experienced hire.

Nope I'm a fresh grad.
    thanks c0re21:) .Gosh,parang ayoko na ata magbukas ng mailbox..hehehe. How long will an applicant be notified ba,1week? 2weeks?

thanks ulit.:)

naku... depende yun sa HR or dun sa project manager na maghahire sa iyo... ako 2 months ang tinagal ng application process ko.. akala ko nga hindi ako tatanggapin... dapat pala, hindi ko tinanggap JO dito.. hehe!
  • c0re21 wrote: »
    naku... depende yun sa HR or dun sa project manager na maghahire sa iyo... ako 2 months ang tinagal ng application process ko.. akala ko nga hindi ako tatanggapin... dapat pala, hindi ko tinanggap JO dito.. hehe!

Hi c0re21 :) when you say 2months,is it from the time nag submit ka ng resume or from your situational interview? hmmm so matagal pala talaga if it's from the time you had your situational interview, kailangan siguro wag ko na lng sya isip isipin. Bakit naman you regret accepting the JO,mahirap ba work? JSE ka ba? Thanks ulit. :)

is it really hard working in Accenture? i have some friends there and they say it's a good company to work with.i just don't know with others,siguro nga depende sa project.
  • aIJay wrote: »
    Nope I'm a fresh grad.

Hi aIJay! Kelan ka nag-exam? Ang tagal nga nila tumawag para sa initial interview, they just keep on sending emails na my application is still on process... I took the exam first week of January this year...
  • franz15 wrote: »
    Hi aIJay! Kelan ka nag-exam? Ang tagal nga nila tumawag para sa initial interview, they just keep on sending emails na my application is still on process... I took the exam first week of January this year...

I took the exam early December then they called me for a job offer in January. I never went through any interviews.
  • guys help nmn kc tumawag skin accenture for JSE position, i am qualified daw, pero i cant remember na nag apply ako sa company na ito kc ayoko nga ng call center job, coz i'm not fluent in english, but they said the position JSE is not an agent.

ano po ba mga dpat kong i expect sa company na to? are they looking for the skill or the school, coz from what i experienced some companies are looking on what school you came from and not what skill you have..
  • kurikapooh wrote: »
    guys help nmn kc tumawag skin accenture for JSE position, i am qualified daw, pero i cant remember na nag apply ako sa company na ito kc ayoko nga ng call center job, coz i'm not fluent in english, but they said the position JSE is not an agent.

ano po ba mga dpat kong i expect sa company na to? are they looking for the skill or the school, coz from what i experienced some companies are looking on what school you came from and not what skill you have..

For the record,

Accenture Technology Solutions (ATS) is not a Call Center
    Accenture Customer Contact Service (ACCS) is the Call Center

You were called kasi qualified ka for ATS.

Second, JSE is not an agent. In layman's term JSE = programmer.

You can expect good training, and marketability sa ibang IT companies once you leave accenture.

Skill or School? They won't admit to being biased to the 4 big universities, BUT if you got the skills, schools don't matter.
    Hi c0re21 :) when you say 2months,is it from the time nag submit ka ng resume or from your situational interview? hmmm so matagal pala talaga if it's from the time you had your situational interview, kailangan siguro wag ko na lng sya isip isipin. Bakit naman you regret accepting the JO,mahirap ba work? JSE ka ba? Thanks ulit. :)

is it really hard working in Accenture? i have some friends there and they say it's a good company to work with.i just don't know with others,siguro nga depende sa project.

2 months... meant from that time they called me up for an interview... yung nagemail ako ng resume bago tumawag tumagal din ng more than a month... basta... patience is a virtue...
  • hi... anyone knows what kind of programming languages they train you here? what about certifications? what about overseas assignment? thanks...