COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Parallel Dimension...

visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
I had contemplated about this idea. This is still consistent with my rocket philosophy that "Consciousness is the source of gravity."

It's still consistent with my rocket prediction: "They won't, and never will, find graviton; but they might inadvertently get a glimpse of parallel dimnsions instead."

It will also be consistent with my other rocket philosophy: "Since matter cannot exceed beyond lightspeed, it duplicates instead when subjected beyond it."

This also does not detract from Einstein's E=mc^2 but bases its equation solely on it. So, discussing other equations other than Einstein's may not be insisted so as to simplify this as much as possible. The equation instead, enhances his formula and does not contradict it.

While conceptualizing on the glimpse of the parallel dimension, I formulated this. Let me call this as "rocket equation" (not the usual rocket equation for shuttle launches):

E= mass times cube root of c^5.

I perceive that to define our existing Present universe (E=mc^2), there is the need to incorporate 3 more dimensional 'realities.' But these must be perceived from the observer's viewpoint within the Singularity, where past, present and future gets blurred. The Omega Point Theory only identified one facet, the Present universe. I am identifying 4 perceived realities that interlink one with another, and to perceive these other three parts are necessary to define one part (our Present existing physical universe).

The "rocket equation" is borne from the third perceived 'reality', to be known as our Ideal Future that we are about to enter.

The second is our Present universe, the first is our Ideal Past universe, wherein it incorporated our classics, myths, legends, glories that we put into our memory. The Ideal Past, like the Ideal Future, are both centripetal, implosive in nature. Being a pattern, the boundary of Ideal Past is:

E=mass times square root of c^2,

which will constitute the rest mass of the Present E=mc^2. Of course, these patterns, as the Ideal Past is necessary to create our Present, are necessary to create the latter, which is expansive, centrifugal by nature.

The "rocket equation" is considered with the cube root of lightspeed from the rest mass boundaries (patterns) of 3 dimensions (Ideal Past, Present, Ideal Future) + twice the speed of light, incorporating the pattern boundaries even of Ideal Future, because it is centripetal and implosive by nature too.

The "rocket equation" will be the necessary pattern to proceed to fourth perceived reality, the Ideal Present, which is the parallel dimension to our Present, and it is centrifugal, expansive in nature. The equation for Ideal Present will be E=mc^3, wherein the rocket equation is included with the lightspeed from rest mass pattern of Ideal Future, plus twice the speed of light, which assignes the value c^3.

The Ideal Present, similarly as the Present, being centrifugal, expansive dimensions, are like catalysts for the expansion of our Universe.

It's still the preliminary stage. I tried to talk it over with a physicist chat friend, but he got boogled (sic!), and eventually admitted visualizing stuffs may not be his strong points. So I decided to try it despite my limitations on math, although visually I do perceive its Essence very clearly. I'm posting it here. Maybe there's need to refine about the math, but the View of its Essence is with me.

When things get ironed out and this emerges from the grill, who knows, maybe threaders here, atheist or theist or whatever, can contribute to the honing of it and who knows, when things get finally ironed out, I could call it the "Maharlika Theory" that will be free and open for everyone...

Comments

• JongaJonga Banned by Admin PExer
    so you mean to say that there is no such thing as time? that time is not linear? or i just got confused with all the equation and stuff? hehe
  • visionarylinkvisionarylink Banned by Admin PExer
    Time is very evident in our dimension, but once you start poking deeper at the subparticle level of quantum mechanics, things really get weird because even the concept of past, present or future gets blurred. Which is why I mentioned that one must perceive this from the viewpoint of Singularity, or what had been termed by Chardin as Omega Point (although I tend to consider the OPT as too subjective).

Time may not be linear here in a sense that there is already a parallel dimension called Ideal Present; and yet it follows a general pattern.
    visualization of concept is posted at:
    http://360.yahoo.com/rocket_delta_art with the same title on blog.
    I'm thinking if the equation: E=m cuberoot of c^3 would be more appropriate than the previous one.

c^3 comprises the lighspeed from the rest mass of Ideal Past and Ideal, and the relative lightspeed of the Present. Considering that everything in The Ideal Future will be centripetal by nature, these 3 will be contained in cuberoot.

I perceive that the other C relative to the observer in E=mc^2 would constitute as the "Free Will." In the Ideal Future, that Free Will will be achieved (hence contained also in the cuberoot) for the purpose of a Utopian environment.

I perceive that using the root manifests a centripetal pattern, and thus everything will be contained here. I contemplate also on changing the concept of Ideal Present into Parallel Present, in which the latter manifests the expansive, centrifugal nature. Roots will be used only on the implosive, centripetal concepts.

As I mentioned previously, this is still a continuing process, and I encourage threaders to participate in refining it. My approach with the interaction will be different from my other thread on Consciousness, because the latter inevitably involves my being Sentient, hence emotion based defenses are necessary because it is the approach that best defends it.

This thread, however, is more on the 'patterns' and technicalities within the context of Einstein's E=mc^2, so I expect discussions here would be more rational and less emotional (although such is a vital part in the previous thread on Consciousness), yet it will still be in the existentialist realm.

So I will be changing the "rocket equation" into: E=m times cuberoot of C^3. and the Ideal Present changed into Parallel Present.
  • faux_phfaux_ph future technocrat PExer
    E=m times cuberoot of C^3. .

==>simplifying your equation: E = mc

now prove that...
  • Frank_MackeyFrank_Mackey Banned by Admin PExer
    "...My equation has one more power than Einstein's, therefore I am smarter than him..." :lol:
  • vinta18vinta18 What the frell?!? PExer
    Nagiimbento ka lang ng math eh, di mo naman naintindihan yung original na E-mc2. From what you wrote, you seem to believe that the more dimensions, the higher the power of c. That's not how it works.

I'm cool with additional dimensions used to describe reality (that's the basis of superstring theory) but don't use bad math to justify it.
    visionarylink is such an idiot: "E=m times cuberoot of C^3"...

So what is the cube root of C^3?

Visionarylink, you are a f_ucking moron

They'd put you here, http://www.zipperfish.com/toons/yaafm.php since you obviously qualify in terms of stupidity, but you're nowhere near famous enough.
    faux_ph wrote: »

now prove that...

You will be referring to the rest mass in E=mc, the physical dimension in this existence. by the time that you, the observer, becomes involved that will constitute the relative lightspeed and thus E=mc^2, our Present.

Take note, that my rocket philosophy identifies the Present as centrifugal, expansive dimension. Take note also that the observer-relative speed of c in E=mc^2, may still be differentiated. An observer may be differentiated as "Aware", or like vinta18, he may be "unaware".

An "Aware" observer will constitute the difference to the conventional E=mc^2, and will propel him to the higher evolution of a more enlightened Future. Such Awareness is a powerful force then, and must be assigned with another unit of c (take note about the view that everything is conscious, hence such Awareness will be reflected also to mass).

Take note that my rocket philosophy identifies the Ideal Future as centripetal, implosive, hence the use of the root. Which is why the Ideal Future is perceived as E = m times cuberoot of c(rest mass) x c(observer-relative) x c(observer-relative-Aware). Hence the use of C^3.

This Ideal Future is quiet a higher level of Awareness, in comparison with the conventional level of vinta18's yet 'unaware' realm of E=mc^2

The key is the lightspeed contained power of an observer's Awareness.
  • vinta18vinta18 What the frell?!? PExer
    Wow, you're taking bulls--tting to a whole new level. :) "Awareness" is just an excuse you made up to compensate for the lack of sense in your theory. Philosophizing about higher dimensions is fine, using wrong math to give it a patina of science just exposes you.

Your math is wrong, dumdum. Stop misusing E=mc2.
    This Awareness, being a powerful force is not to be found in such unaware individuals like Frank_Mackey, as you may notice his vulgarity and arrogance. This Awareness is powerful such that it contains the Ideal Future into an implosive, centripetal Ideal Utopia, a powerful pattern is contained within the data embedded mass (from cuberoot of C^3, as everything in the centripetal Ideal Future will be contained) as everything is 'conscious', and such pattern will enable the molding of the expansive Parallel Present.
  • loc0loc0 loc0.deviantart.com PExer
    its simply sounds like 'wishing' to me but....is day dreaming a form of this awareness? how bout in the subconscious level?
    Jonga wrote: »
    its simply sounds like 'wishing' to me but....is day dreaming a form of this awareness? how bout in the subconscious level?

Let's just live to be aware, love knowledge, be discerning.

Us wishing without acting on it may just remain as such to us. But being aware on ways to realize it, or being aware when it's not yet feasible, that would make a difference.

Intuition, knowledge at the cellular level, may be considered part of our subconscious. The noise outside can be very noisy and to rely solely on the surface of our consciousness without listening within can make one narrow and arrogant.
    vinta18 wrote: »
    Wow, you're taking bulls--tting to a whole new level. :) "Awareness" is just an excuse you made up to compensate for the lack of sense in your theory. Philosophizing about higher dimensions is fine, using wrong math to give it a patina of science just exposes you.

Your math is wrong, dumdum. Stop misusing E=mc2.
    I believe the more appropriate term for vl would be fvcking moron.

now prove that...
    You will be referring to the rest mass in E=mc, the physical dimension in this existence. by the time that you, the observer, becomes involved that will constitute the relative lightspeed and thus E=mc^2, our Present.

Take note, that my rocket philosophy identifies the Present as centrifugal, expansive dimension. Take note also that the observer-relative speed of c in E=mc^2, may still be differentiated. An observer may be differentiated as "Aware", or like vinta18, he may be "unaware".

An "Aware" observer will constitute the difference to the conventional E=mc^2, and will propel him to the higher evolution of a more enlightened Future. Such Awareness is a powerful force then, and must be assigned with another unit of c (take note about the view that everything is conscious, hence such Awareness will be reflected also to mass).

Take note that my rocket philosophy identifies the Ideal Future as centripetal, implosive, hence the use of the root. Which is why the Ideal Future is perceived as E = m times cuberoot of c(rest mass) x c(observer-relative) x c(observer-relative-Aware). Hence the use of C^3.

This Ideal Future is quiet a higher level of Awareness, in comparison with the conventional level of vinta18's yet 'unaware' realm of E=mc^2

The key is the lightspeed contained power of an observer's Awareness.

Man, you almost got me. Really, stop preaching your "rocket philosophy" about "Consciousness is the source of gravity". Philosophically speaking (as in usapang pilosopo), kaya pa kitang sakyan but justifying your theory with poor mathematics, I stepped down too low. I mean, qualitatively, you may understand the theories of relativity but what you failed to recognize is that the formula you abused (E=mc^2) was derived in a complex mathematics that few can grasp. Unless you fully understood the mathematics of its derivation (which I highly doubt now), please refrain from using this to justify your "rocket philosophy".
    Nuff said.
    Awareness is a continuing process of learning that expands our dimension. I'm actually in the process of being aware right now on other fields, and more. When one gets aware of broader fields, one cannot help but be humble. Which is why narrow minded, 'unaware' individuals can be very shallow, noisy and arrogant, or at least to listen without having to resort to insults as one may notice here, because they will find it difficult to be humble.

Humility is the true measure of one's capacity to be more aware, because the arrogant ones cannot uplift themselves as they are blinded by the illusion of their materialistic, egotistic podiums that prevent them from perceiving higher dimensions.
    Awareness is a continuing process of learning that expands our dimension. I'm actually in the process of being aware right now on other fields, and more. When one gets aware of broader fields, one cannot help but be humble. Which is why narrow minded, 'unaware' individuals can be very shallow, noisy and arrogant, or at least to listen without having to resort to insults as one may notice here, because they will find it difficult to be humble.

Humility is the true measure of one's capacity to be more aware, because the arrogant ones cannot uplift themselves as they are blinded by the illusion of their materialistic, egotistic podiums that prevent them from perceiving higher dimensions.

Meaning?

(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
    ^reminds me of the difference between intelligence and wisdom...hehe
    Man, you almost got me. Really, stop preaching your "rocket philosophy" about "Consciousness is the source of gravity". Philosophically speaking (as in usapang pilosopo), kaya pa kitang sakyan but justifying your theory with poor mathematics, I stepped down too low. I mean, qualitatively, you may understand the theories of relativity but what you failed to recognize is that the formula you abused (E=mc^2) was derived in a complex mathematics that few can grasp. Unless you fully understood the mathematics of its derivation (which I highly doubt now), please refrain from using this to justify your "rocket philosophy".
    Nuff said.

Kaya nga tinawag ko yan na rocket philosophy because I dont find it yet in any other books, until recently when some finally got into writing books about Consciousness.

I will understand that you may rate my previous math on cuberoot of c^5 as poor math. But as I mentioned before i'm still in the process of learning. Until in the process it dawned on me and finally got it clear to me. Maybe you weren't able to grasp what I meant by the new power of c to assign with Awareness, since its power cannot be denied. I have already done correction to it, and it surprised me it turned out you still didn't get it, except that you identified your confusion with the error that I had already corrected.

We measure by the speed of light, and for awareness from the once intangible, expansive Present becomes quantified, it becomes measurable and it becomes knowledge. This knowledge from the Present will constitute as pattern for the Ideal Future. Take note that this Awareness is based not just with the Present, but with the Ideal Past. Ideal in a sense that such hidden knowledge from the Ideal Past are now being revealed. This revelation will enable aware individuals to mold an Ideal Future for them.

The difference between the implosive Ideal Future and the expanded Present will be the embodiment of data on mass with the cuberoot( due to implosive nature of Ideal Future) of lightspeed from rest mass, observer-relative, and the power of Awareness extracted from the expanded Present. While the embodiment of data of the Present relied solely on the the squareroot c^2 of the implosive Ideal Past, which becomes the rest mass of the expanded Present.

In the same manner that the cuberoot (including the lightspeed measurement of Awareness that has now become embedded knowledge for the Parallel Present) from Ideal Future becomes the rest mass of the then expansive Parallel Present, but this time incorporated with it the Awareness extracted from the other Present.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file