Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences

how can you manage super insecure girl?

guys, have you had this experience? how did you handle it? im sick and tired of her but accdg to my frends na dont stoop down on her level ......
«1

Comments

  • bbbbbbbbbbbb PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    insecure ka lang din sa kanya.. :glee:
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Eh di dump her. duh!
  • pag sinabi niyang, "ang panget ko na."
    answer: oo nga. plastic surgery ka kaya?

    pag sinabi na: "di hamak na mas magaganda ang mga ex'es mo than me."
    answer: talaga lang noh! mas sexy pa!

    pag sinabi na: "tumataba na koh!"
    answer: sabi ko sa'yo, bawas-bawasan ang chocolates. tapos magre-reklamo ka d'yan?

    pag tinanong na: "sino mas magaling, ako o yung ex mo?
    answer: si ex noh! kaya niya kama sutra position number 352!!!

    that's how you handle an insecure girlfriend/boyfriend. :rotflmao: after 3 days... wala ka nang boyfriend/girlfriend! :rotflmao:
  • Before naisip mong insecure yung girl, enumerate the ways of how you came to that to that conclusion, baka naman may misunderstanding lang kayo. Minsan defense mechanism ang pagsasabi na "insecure" ang isang tao when in fact may ibang issue pa.

    Wag kang paapekto, yun lang.
  • phreimes wrote: »
    Before naisip mong insecure yung girl, enumerate the ways of how you came to that to that conclusion, baka naman may misunderstanding lang kayo. Minsan defense mechanism ang pagsasabi na "insecure" ang isang tao when in fact may ibang issue pa.

    Wag kang paapekto, yun lang.

    i agree with you. sometimes it's so easy for us to say na "insecure lang sya sa akin" when we have some grudge dun sa other person. sometimes it could be the other way around.. baka ung nagsabi ang totoong insecure...
  • freshaire wrote: »
    guys, have you had this experience? how did you handle it? im sick and tired of her but accdg to my frends na dont stoop down on her level ......

    lots of patience :lol:
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    give em a good kick..
  • she has issues with herself...di mo na problem yon.

    let her love herself first before you enter a relationship with her otherwise you'll spend all your time trying to give her the love she should be giving to herself.

    nakakapagod nga yan...and frankly you don't need to carry her baggages.
  • freshbabefreshbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    cecill wrote: »
    she has issues with herself...di mo na problem yon.

    let her love herself first before you enter a relationship with her otherwise you'll spend all your time trying to give her the love she should be giving to herself.

    nakakapagod nga yan...and frankly you don't need to carry her baggages.

    well... written ... or said.. ba? *okay* *okay* *okay*
  • insecurity ng gf mo... san ba nag start yan? innate ba yan sa kanya or may situation that pushed her to become one?

    try to check the root of the problem. un ang dapat mo i-deal first.

    but kung talagang hindi enough sa kanya ang constant reassurance and it's becoming too annoying, mag isip isip ka na din. do you want to stay? or is it time to move on? baka issues na nya un na un gf mo din makaka resolve. and you better stay as a friend muna. it's not healthy.

    i could somehow relate kasi i am/was an insecure gf. i know the reasons, i've commucated with the guy. he told me he couldnt bring the past back but we could start picking up the pieces where we left of. i thought i'd be okay. but something's triggering me to feel insecure again. but i never nag him on that (bad naman un)! so i decided to break up with him. or space (whatever that is called haha). he doesnt want to let go. he stays around. and im glad. i know ill go back to him once i resolve my issues. :)
  • Manage?

    I won't bother XD
  • baka naman kasi youre giving reasons to make her feel insecure!
  • Oh no...right timing coz i was just discussing this with friends... we have an ofcmate here who's very insecured...
    1. she copies my style
    2. she will criticize my branded things, when after a month, she will have it also
    3. she looks at you from head to toe
    4. she often smiles at you when your paths crossed, but after which you try to do a turn, you'll see her making faces...

    how i handle such crap? i ignore her...or sometimes i make the possible way of making her MORE insecured... pag masarap maasar, mas masarap asarin... who benefits? me... :lol:
  • for me, i won't even manage it...sakit lang sa ulo yung masyadong insecure...
    by the way, yung ulo sa taas yung tinutukoy ko ha.
  • mahal mo ba ang girlfriend mo? kung oo, pwede mo syang tulungan. let her see a counselor. medyo nakakapagod magkaroon ng girlfriend na ganyan.
  • mai_doze wrote: »
    Manage?

    I won't bother XD

    ^^ ahh .. what's "XD" ?

    to the threadstarter,bat mo naman nasabing sobrang insecure siya? selosa ba? always putting herself down? paranoid na iiwan mo siya? how?
  • i don't think you have to put up with that. kung wala ka namang ginagawa para maging insecure siya, that's her problem. kung d madadaan sa maayos na paguusap, dump her.
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ay gud lak! mahihirapan ka nyan...

    make her feel secure then, kung mahal mo sya habaan mo pasensya mo. dont give her reasons na lalong mainsecure. although, insecure women are really hard to handle... medyo needy at clingy ata mga yan. :eek:
  • pano ba malalaman na insecure gf?sorry stupid question
  • csmarycsmary PEx Rookie ⭐
    uhlala wrote: »
    ^^ ahh .. what's "XD" ?

    to the threadstarter,bat mo naman nasabing sobrang insecure siya? selosa ba? always putting herself down? paranoid na iiwan mo siya? how?


    laughing face. X-squinted eyes D-mouth open. get it?
    singkit person laughing siguro.
Sign In or Register to comment.