Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Confession of a broken heart

I have to be happy that I am somehow succeeding in my chosen career. It is great to see that all my ambitions and dreams are beginning to fulfill. It feels great whenever a friend or a colleague congratulates me for a job well done or passing a difficult examination.

My life is not that easy. Being like me is not easy. Way before I know there is a big responsibility ahead of me. The sad part of it, I cannot run away from that responsibility, even if I wanted to.

I had suffered a lot of pain, rejection and failure. But this does not make me weak but tougher, smarter and stronger. All my life, I have been told what to do, what to wear, what to say and what to think. I know, by doing these things, I made them proud of me. But I was wrong. They wanted more.

Then you came into my life. Everything has changed. You taught me how to be carefree. I started to feel something that I have not felt before, see things I have not seen before and be in different places, eat exotic foods, watch movies, and more. My life with you is a bliss. What more can I ask for?

With you, I can be myself. With you, I have no worries. With you, I can create music. With you, I can write a poem. With you, I can be weak.

But in the middle of this fantasy, reality suddenly appears right in front of your face. Destiny took you away from me…I try to fake the shock and to hold back the tears by having a reassured face, upholding my composure, and controlling the tears from flowing down. I made myself believe that it was just a joke…but it’s not. No matter how hard I try I know we can’t be together again…

I do not know why I started to hate people. I do not want to talk to them, listen to a love song or watching a good movie. I started to hate the word "happiness". I started to forget myself. I have to work hard. I have to study harder. My future. F-U-T-U-R-E. It is so easy to spell rather working for it. There are things that you have to sacrifice...people to hurt....things to let go. It is very hard to let go of the wonderful things that happened to you especially when they made a mark in your heart.

My heart has been broken so many times. So many love...so many men.

Now, here I am. Look at me. Working my way to the top.

It is so lonely here, if you only knew.

:(

Comments

• nic piece. personal experience or a fiction?
  • it's beautiful!

fiction or not, it's a nice read. *okay*
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

ganyan talga ang kurakot... suwail... nagte-take advantage sayo...
    tapos pupusta rin pla sa iba. juice miyo... chavits na chavits talga noh!

itaga mo sa bato... tatanunging kita. paano palambutin ang bato?

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    nice. concise. real or fiction? hhmmm..
  • jescythe wrote: »
    nic piece. personal experience or a fiction?

kuya jes...based on my personal experience..thanks
  • violetbabevioletbabe PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bhebhe22 wrote: »

My heart has been broken so many times. So many love...so many men.

Now, here I am. Look at me. Working my way to the top.

It is so lonely here, if you only knew.

:(

gusto mo palit tayo? ahihi!:naughty:

bata ka pa dear, a lot of things come unexpectedly. you'll be surprised to realize that everything has a purpose. kaya kung anuman yang pinagdadaanan mo, trials and everything, nireready ka lang for something in store for you in the oh well... future nga.
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

in a way, it seems you find your personal lovelife to be a failure and you started to blame the people around, hated the milieu for your unfulfilled personal life. yes, you got hurt... yes, denial is still prevailing... yes, you didn't succeed on your personal relationship. but the way you cope up is quite a brave and courageous attempt to make yourself better... not personally but professionally.

hey, if this is your coping mechanism... so be it. if this is part of grieving... so be it. your personal failure has better you to become strong in your career.

inaanyayahan kita saking byuti parlor magpagupit. gusto ko ang katulad mo may strong personality. ganyan din ang sisters ko rito sa pex na si ayane at si shaz_z. lalo akong nagiging feminine... sa kilay, sa lipistik, sa tse-tse buretse. lalo rin akong maglalandi nito noh!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• My Dear.. You're not alone...
    There's a lot of people experienced the same.But guess what they did.... They moved on.. You can't live your life well if you fool yourself thinking bout your pains from the pasts...

Don't close your doors to anyone that comes along...
    Mr. Right will suddenly knock on your door... we just don't know when.....
  • It is a circle of life. You have to let go and move on. Kaya nga circle di ba, it goes round and round. You'll experience pain and happiness...paulit-ulit, lesson learned, know your purpose. It's a phase of our lives. Be happy, sayang eh, if you're gonna be stucked there grieving...
  • me : bakit di mo sya makalimutan?
    friend : mas malungkot pag wala sya e.
    me : pero mas masakit pag anjan sya di ba?

sometimes we are too blinded with what we feel that we needed other people to see us through...

hope you'll recover in no time...
  • There's noone that can help you but you, yourself.. don't waste your remaining days here in this world.
    Life is too short, my friend.. Go... and make a brand new life...