Home PEx Business and Careers The Working Filipino

Radix Systems | RPG

beingvanebeingvane PExer
edited March 2019 in The Working Filipino #1
Any feedback about this company?

I am scheduled for examination tomorrow for programmer trainee. But I don't have any idea of the company's background.

Thanks!

Comments

• they provide IT-related services to clients
  • beingvane wrote: »
    Any feedback about this company?

I am scheduled for examination tomorrow for programmer trainee. But I don't have any idea of the company's background.

Thanks!

RADIX is a typical software house...... minimal ang sahod pero the experience you get will benefit you in the long run. Mostly AS400 ang clients nila.

Dati akong pinagtatawanan ng mga ka-batch ko sa college dahill 5K ang starting ng RADIX 10 years ago..... sila nas 12K to 18K...... look who's laughing after 2 years.......
  • @ beingvane:

Background? Check their website. I suppose you have finished the examination. Radix' exam is relatively easier than other software houses. Once you pass, they'll schedule you for a series of interviews. But don't worry, those will not be on different days. They might even offer you the position you applied for after the interview with the boss. In my case, I wasn't offered the position. They told me to finish my thesis first. Ha ha ha. But I'm good for contract signing once I patch things up. Best wishes to you. Once you become part of the company, training will start in mid-January. The next batch will not start until April. Good luck!
  • do they have a bond ba? magkano sweldo d2? hows the culture? i'm scheduled to take an exam as well.
  • dali lang ng test pero sumablay cguro ako sa interview kasi sabi ko takot ako sa bond hehe at least honest ako kaso bagsak ko din ngyun may bond din
  • bond? How long is the bond?
  • hi how many years will be the bond? how much is the starting salary for a programmer trainee who is not an IT grad? thanks
  • how long is the application process? how about the interviews and all?
  • i have a job offer in this company. is anyone working here? ok pa ba ung rpg saka as/400 in a couple of years? dun kc daw kami iittrain if ever. i'm having second thoughts kc ang tagal nung contract (2 and a half years) and mejo maba2 yung sweldo.
  • how much offer?
  • beingvane wrote: »
    how much offer?

i pmed u dude.
  • may SAP ba sa radix?
  • saan ba office nito? Ano landmark malapit?
  • saan ba office nito? Ano landmark malapit?

mrt - boni station.
  • took the exam, scheduled for interview.....
  • ok ba programmer trainee sa radix? musta naman starting magkano po? ilang months training? and whats next after training?
  • hey just want to have an idea about RADIX as a company and RPG as a programming language. Pls post tour comments about the post.thanks
  • I believe the training here is great but the offer is not that good ^_^
  • I believe the training here is great but the offer is not that good ^_^

RADIX is a software house that offers one of the best, if not the best, training in AS/400. If you're a long term thinker then I would suggest working for them. I started my IT career with RADIX way back in 1996. All of my friends kept teasing me about my meager salary which was about PHP4.5K a month as compared to PHP12K or more which I could have gotten if I joined them in such companies as Fujitsu, Andersen, etc. After a year (the bond at that time was only for a year), my salary was up to PHP300 per hour as a consultant. Before I left for greener pasture in 1999, my rate was at PHP400 per hour and I was never benched.
  • dude thanks sa info i appreciate it. :):)