Home PEx Campus Colegio de San Juan de Letran
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

Letran Basher's Thread

Dito ilantad lahat ng kabulukan sa Letran... from stupid policies, rude staff/teachers or even sex scandals... this is our thread!

post-13429-1165913639.jpg

Comments

• Dito ilantad lahat ng kabulukan sa Letran... from stupid policies, rude staff/teachers or even sex scandals... this is our thread!

post-13429-1165913639.jpg

:hmm:
    You seem to be really mad at your school official/administrator.
  • tophe_17 wrote: »
    :hmm:
    You seem to be really mad at your school official/administrator.

i move to have this thread closed.

if you dont like the colegio then trasfer to another school. all i know, the only people who would do such things like this on a thread like this are the sore losers and cowards. Not man enough to handle imperfections of other people. Not enough to be knighted.

A crab in the society. A cancer that kills the society. A thing that has to be cured or better yet killed
  • ^I SECOND THE MOTION !!! CLOSE THIS THREAD

To Orangeproject, for your own sake, it is best for you to leave the school A.S.A.P. and never ever again set foot in this institution...to save your Soul and Sanity!!!

You cannot get any lower than this.
  • pati ba naman sa internet, may repression pa rin? at ganun na lang ba palagi na pag may hindi ka gusto sa school ang laging banat "eh di umalis ka!" "speak your mind" di ba yan ang slogan ng pinoyexchange? no matter how unpopular it is. closing this thread won't change the fact that the admin headed by fr. edwin lao is a bunch of demonicans out to control with an iron hand for the pursuit of profit and nothing else... this is my opinion like all the other posts here
  • KuyaDannyKuyaDanny Moderator PEx Moderator
    Meron naman kayong Letran Suggestion Box, kaya redundant itong thread.

At isa pa, kung magbibigay kayo ng reklamo, sabayan ninyo sana ng mungkahi para makatulong kayo sa pag-unlad ng sangkatauhan.
This discussion has been closed.