Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

KaPaMiLyA pExTaLk70: NgAyOnG pAsKo, MaGbUbUhAy "RoYaLtY" kA! yOuR hIgHnEsS...

Comments

• rasHiko_dHeNzrasHiko_dHeNz PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    crazp wrote: »
    ilang araw ba bago mapanis ang cake??nasa ref naman eh! :confused::confused:

Mga 7 days! :D
  • im.an.emo.kidim.an.emo.kid PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sina Naruto, Hinata at Kiba ang mga bida sa episode ngayon. ;)
  • crazpcrazp PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Mabigat dahil malaki! :( :rotflmao:

gaano kalaki??! :D
  • :wave::wave::wave:

Malapit nang uwian :bounce::bounce:
    Mga 7 days! :D

sure??

nagbibiro ka ba?? :confused:
  • ganda gabi!

smiledoggie.jpg

nakaktuwa naman... bagung thread!
  • :wave: hoy lolo dencio, bitter ka jan noh naunahan kita sa thread 70 *peace*:lol: nyahaha
    oops :stolenkiss:
    kuya jerry :wave: ba't nabura pangalan ko sa abs-cbn thread top posters? :lol:
    :wave: goodevening po sa lahat!
    Kumusta na kyo?
    @rex. not a big deal dude!

crazp wrote: »
    gaano kalaki??! :D

Sobra sa sobra! :lol:

Anyway, im not kidding @ cake.
  • mas mtaas p rating ng MSKM kesa ky INGGO ah! :bop: :bop:
    kala q tlaga mtaas rating ng deal kgv ganda pa naman nung episode! :bop: sana mkabawi n 4 thurs. ratings lhat ng shows ntin noh??? *okay* :naughty:
    Paalam na sa lahat! :wave: :drive:
    mukhang maganda ang visual effects ng Zsa Zsa Zaturnah! *okay*

ok din yung Super Noypi..pero parang XMen ang dating! :bop:
    Paalam na sa lahat! :wave: :drive:

baka ma-"Extend" ka na naman nyan?!!:lol:
    ang galing ng TV Patrol ILOILO! nakuha nilang interbyuhin si Sen. Kiko Pangilinan sa phone!

*okay*
  • ABANGAN MAMAYA!

nb.gif

Mga Balitang Di Maampat Sa Likod Ng Aksiyon!

"NAG-IISA! ANG GAGAYA, MAPUPUKSA!
  • crazp wrote: »
    mukhang maganda ang visual effects ng Zsa Zsa Zaturnah! *okay*

ok din yung Super Noypi..pero parang XMen ang dating! :bop:
    I'm looking forward to watch the ff. films:

KKK, ZZZ, ans SN.
    :spinstar: Gandang Gabi :spinstar:
    I'm looking forward to watch the ff. films:

KKK, ZZZ, ans SN.
    same tayo! *okay*
  • PSY na kanina pa...

kainis di ko na naman naumpisahan
  • From tothesource:

The Nativity Story

December 6, 2006

Dear Concerned Citizen, by junior roving reporter Julia Thompson

Saturday I took a walk around downtown Walnut Creek during peak holiday shopping mayhem. In the course of the afternoon I was surprised to encounter more of the Christmas season than I expected. Long lines of ladies juggling shopping bags and rambunctious kids, and a gingerbread latte at Starbucks gave my festive mood and energy level a jumpstart. Then as I meandered through the outdoor plaza toward the movie theater a familiar tune piped over the speakers caught my attention…“Oh holy night the stars are brightly shining—it is the night of our dear savior’s birth…” In the minefield of “spiritual correctness” paranoia where Wal-Mart and other major retailers have been apprehensive to wish customers “Merry Christmas,” I wondered if anyone else was surprised to hear a Christmas song in public that mentions more than trees, reindeer and Santa.

I arrived at the movie theater and bought a ticket for The Nativity and joined a matinee crowd—mostly young families and older adults. When a preview for Charlotte’s Web used the tagline, “this holiday season give your family something to believe in,” I couldn’t help but brace myself for what mainstream Hollywood might do with a story central to Christian belief.

The Nativity’s telling of Christ’s birth opened with scripture from Jeremiah scrolling down the screen. With the exceptions of minor changes in timeline, and necessary character and dialogue elaboration, Catherine Hardwicke’s film stayed remarkably true to the Biblical account of Christmas.

Hardwicke managed to paint a picture of the turbulent, dangerous world of first century Bethlehem and Nazareth under the thumb of King Herod and Rome. From the bedlam of the streets of Jerusalem, crawling with entranced snake charmers and menacing soldiers to the poverty-stricken village where Mary’s family struggles to survive selling goat cheese, there is a tangible sense of the constant struggle to survive. Hardwicke gently gives the audience a taste of the threats Caesar’s ruthless tax collectors and Herod’s unpredictable desperate measures, not to mention the excruciating ordeal of primitive, dusty natural childbirth.

Despite some “gritty” elements, Nativity remains mild, tame and family friendly. Some critics have balked that the movie lacks energy and dynamism, and triggers Sunday School flashbacks. I have to admit that adults should be warned that Hardwicke’s film has some flannel board moments, but is that so bad? Maybe a simple, reverent account of the Christmas story geared toward families with children isn’t meant to pack the punch of the new Bond movie, or jarring images like Gibson’s Passion.

It was refreshing to see the nativity outside the context of a Christmas pageant or carved wooden figurines. While it is impossible to do justice to the birth of God in flesh on film, The Nativity is a good reminder that Christmas is not about a fairy tale—but a story of real human beings in a messy uncertain world. And who would have expected Hollywood to offer fare that tries to remind us frantic shoppers and decorators what all the songs, lights and sugar cookies are all about?
  • markpaulmarkpaul PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good Evening KAPAMILYA :wave:
This discussion has been closed.