FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Spending Christmas in the hotel, how is it?

any comment on this, spending Christmas in the hotel with family. Its my first time to spend christmas in the hotel. Ive got no idea if this is okay...what should i bring and how can i make our stay not boring...thanks. merry xmas 2 all!:)

Comments

• princessdiane30princessdiane30 * PARTYPHILE * PExer
    Hi, okay din magspend ng holidays sa hotel. Kung christmas okay lang but i would prefer to stay at home suring the new year. mas masaya sa house kase may fireworks and inuman with your neighbors.

Kung sa hotel, you should book nalang for dinner in one of their restos. Okay yung food sa Dusit, Shangrila & Mandarin. Yung mga buffet type, really yummy! sa gabi since walang gagawin, just buy beer or wine so you can drink with your family. You can also go to the bars na may performer usually meron niyan sa mga hotel.
  • RyuusagiRyuusagi Member PExer
    dinramos wrote: »
    any comment on this, spending Christmas in the hotel with family. Its my first time to spend christmas in the hotel. Ive got no idea if this is okay...what should i bring and how can i make our stay not boring...thanks. merry xmas 2 all!:)

base on my experience, kung member kayo,madami discount ka magagamit at mga freebies pwede mo enjoy or give as gift. Kung magtatagal kayo sa hotel, bring atleast 3 sets of comfortable clothes, depende baka may biglaang gimik like disco, formal dinner, swimming or if anything happens. Ask mo yung hotel kung ano-ano ang mga events meron sila for christmas. Or better yet ask mo na lahat kasama mo mga balak nila para handa ka rin.
  • ruger97ruger97 Punk in Drublic PExer
    its ok, they would have programs for adults and kids.. plus the complimentary gifts... party-wise, astig pa rin pag new year, especially with the countdown and the party thereafter.
  • torontoron deep fried PExer
    basta ba magkasama lahat di mas masaya na kaagad diba

http://ww2.ninjai.com/christmas
    http://www.myspace.com/ninjaigang

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file