Home PEx Family and Society Family, Friends and Society

gay marriage

give me your opinions. what do you think?

Comments

• Gay marriage. What's the issue? We already have this kind of thread before. And no, the answer is not black and white. It all depends on the person's moral standard and upbringing. TAPOS.

Mods. Close this thread now. It's a waste of bandwith. :grrr:
  • i have nothing against it... dapat nga i-legalize na yan. dami rin namang guys who live in together. might as well make it legal.

but of course, since "separation of church and state" is still a myth here in the philippines, i don't see this happening in the next several decades. :bop:

antay na lang tayo na magkaroon ng baklang president (or tomboy)... baka by then, maging legal ang gay marriage.
  • this video may help people get some information, interview of Pinoy gay advocates regarding gay marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-nfnLAQGU

merry christmas po sa lahat !!!
  • Gay marriage is only for religous formality. If two people truly love each other, they don't need to get this "certificate" from the Church.
  • funzenfunzen PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    What kind of marriage are we talking about here? Church or Civil union?

I don't really care for a church wedding. A civil would be enough for me. As long as my partner would be afforded the same "rights" as any spouse in a straight marriage, I'm all set. :D
  • sarcaps wrote: »
    Gay marriage is only for religous formality. If two people truly love each other, they don't need to get this "certificate" from the Church.

i think the issue has more to do with equality in benefits, e.g. lower tax brackets, deductions, etc though recognition may be just as important