Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - General
COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Angelic Panganiban: Before and After Pics. The Beauty of Photoshop and Airbrush

http://www.pinoyspy.com/2006/11/23/angelica-panganiban-dressing-room-pics-in-ginebra-calendar-leak-out/

In fairness, maganda naman ang face niya even without make up. Mag strength training regimen pa siya.

Hay naku, lahat naman ng covers ng magazines...photoshopped at airbrushed whether local or international. They remove wrinkles, cellulite, eyebags, slim the arms, slim the thighs, whiten the underarms...nothing is impossible.

Most celebrities lie about their physique, age, weight and height! :)

Comments

• ok lang ang airbrush wag lang ilifo via computer :lol::lol:

................nyahahahahahahahahaha
  • hay.. maski ako naguguluhan sa mga pics.. pero sana hindi na nilabas yung mga ganitong pics.. kasi nakakasira kay angelica..
  • i was watching 24oras.. did she say that.. the pictures were fake (the one with fats)? Well she didn't really say that exactly.. she said something like.. "what you is what you get".. so what.. which one was really photoshopped?
  • Boo1607Boo1607 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Of course she will deny it. Thats is absolutely embarassing. So kelangan pangatawanan na lang niya. The thing is, lahat naman ng celebrities here and abroad fino-photoshopped mga pics for them to look good... So hindi lang siya. :)
  • I watched 24oras. She never said the photos were fake. You're right, she said something like "what you see is what you get." She didn't deny the photos but didn't confirm them either. Parang dinedma lang! :lol: Ewan ko, baka she'll deny them na sa The Buzz. Abangan! ;)
    i was watching 24oras.. did she say that.. the pictures were fake (the one with fats)? Well she didn't really say that exactly.. she said something like.. "what you is what you get".. so what.. which one was really photoshopped?
  • Boo1607 wrote: »
    ^ Of course she will deny it. Thats is absolutely embarassing. So kelangan pangatawanan na lang niya. The thing is, lahat naman ng celebrities here and abroad fino-photoshopped mga pics for them to look good... So hindi lang siya. :)

true, pero hers was completely different. yung iba nag e-airbrung lang para pa smooth lang yung skin or remove some freckles and stuff.. or maybe even curve their bodies. yung sa kanya, pinatong na yung ulo nya sa katawan ni aubrey miles eh..
    but if the one with fats were photoshopped.. that person who did that must have been really good.. they should think about hiring him.:hmm:
    i'm really interested in her explanation on this one.:)
  • bhobotbhobot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i saw the Chika Minute interview sa 24Oras. what she said was..

"pati ba naman sarili ko lolokohin ko? siyempre kung ano ang totoo yun ang ilalabas namin"

so alin pics nga ba ang totoo?

chikaaa minuteeee!!!

:lol:
  • heres my take:

i find angelica pretty. i think people are being too harsh. we shouldnt blame her. its a job. she took it. thats that. we shouldnt hate her for taking a job opportunity. and please, the public gets deceived by artists all the time, not just by magazine pictures or whatever. so what. SHES NOT SKINNY! she got some baby fat. live with it. as if you have such a perfect body? and then we wonder why artists live with eating disorders? GEEZ. and we bash them for trying to please our eyes and trying not to get made fun of? hypocrites? yea i think so. :hmm:

i feel sorry for her because she was assured of privacy. and she didnt get it. whoever did this is one cruel and insensitive b!otch.
  • baka naman ung mga BEFORE pics ang retokado... para siraan si Angel
  • kung totoo na sya ang na sa sexy na mga pictures why don't she show her body in national television para magkaalaman na talaga. of course wearing a bikini.
  • she's very beautiful.... aw! aw! aw! hehehe
  • i agree with you. when i saw the before photos i wasnt shock at all. i think its rather cute. she's still young, mga baby fat lang yon. ay nako pag nakita nyo ang fat ko di na pang baby, lol:rotflmao: and she's still pretty even without the make up and that spec's a big turn on daw sabi ng bro ko. she's alright guys. hollywood celebs puro mga photoshop din yon no, tanong mo kay jared at perez. for the beyaatch who posted this personal and private fotos, up yours.:bop:
    heres my take:

i find angelica pretty. i think people are being too harsh. we shouldnt blame her. its a job. she took it. thats that. we shouldnt hate her for taking a job opportunity. and please, the public gets deceived by artists all the time, not just by magazine pictures or whatever. so what. SHES NOT SKINNY! she got some baby fat. live with it. as if you have such a perfect body? and then we wonder why artists live with eating disorders? GEEZ. and we bash them for trying to please our eyes and trying not to get made fun of? hypocrites? yea i think so. :hmm:

i feel sorry for her because she was assured of privacy. and she didnt get it. whoever did this is one cruel and insensitive b!otch.
  • :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    *okay*

baka naman ung mga BEFORE pics ang retokado... para siraan si Angel
  • :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
    *okay*

baka naman ung mga BEFORE pics ang retokado... para siraan si Angel
  • Boyba or girl?
  • Kawawa naman. At an age where girls are so insecure about their body...

She really earned every single centavo of her talent fee for that.
  • she's pretty period...*okay* but face is not everything...i find her so arrogant when asked about her fake pictures circulating the net (im guilty on this)....and how she handles guys looking at her body.. she said "pag tumingin sila sa body ko wow ang ganda, pag tumingin sila sa face ko wow sobrang ganda, pag nakita nilang umarte, wow, sya lang ang anak ng Diyos".....:bop: this line pissed me off... she doesnt need to be arrogant jus coz she thinks herself as perfect when she knows she's not.... she won't admit her so-called belief of having "cute abs", "nice thighs" and "curvaceous body" for crying out loud...but that liquor company knows the truth... yeah right, niloloko nya sarili nya....syempre she wont admit the fat pictures otherwise, sino ba mapapasama? image ng ginebra....:naughty: kasi they actually raised the fact ahead na si angelica ang nasa posters....but well, they said naman na hindi pa finalized ang mga pictures, so who knows, baka ang lumabas na calendars are the fatty posters... :) at yon ang final... :D :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
  • bhobot wrote: »
    i saw the Chika Minute interview sa 24Oras. what she said was..

"pati ba naman sarili ko lolokohin ko? siyempre kung ano ang totoo yun ang ilalabas namin"

so alin pics nga ba ang totoo?

chikaaa minuteeee!!!

:lol:

Mel!!!! Mike!!!!!:glee:
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well at least it actually gave me hope na even after having given birth 10 months ago may pag asa pa palang ma retoke ang body for that bootilicious look like what they did with hers. :bounce2:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file