FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Montoya has fiery Nextel Cup debut!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=AlwTH9izaiGJrMMjM.UJaIXov7YF?slug=ap-nascar-montoya&prov=ap&type=lgns

Montoya went up as high as thirteenth just behind Junior. His late crash made a more exciting and interesting finish to the last race of the NASCAR 2006 season.

Jimmie Johnson wins the championship by 56 points over Matt Kenseth.

Comments

• sami16sami16 taga-cheer lang po... PExer
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_ylt=AlwTH9izaiGJrMMjM.UJaIXov7YF?slug=ap-nascar-montoya&prov=ap&type=lgns

Montoya went up as high as thirteenth just behind Junior. His late crash made a more exciting and interesting finish to the last race of the NASCAR 2006 season.

Jimmie Johnson wins the championship by 56 points over Matt Kenseth.

hmmmm.... just wondering.... are the nascar races televised??? what time? what day? is it during weekdays or weekends??? thanks.....

im so excited... i want to see montoya in action again....:)
  • sami16 wrote: »
    hmmmm.... just wondering.... are the nascar races televised??? what time? what day? is it during weekdays or weekends??? thanks.....

im so excited... i want to see montoya in action again....:)

Solar Sports shows it every Monday morning though in a delayed broadcast.
    If it's a night race, it's aired on Sundays.
    On the other hand, I can't seem to fix on when are the replays.
  • dindidindi Caffeine Jolt Jazz PExer
    aba mukhang mapapanood na ko ng nascar nito, ah. but it's still a sad thought, jpm not being in f1 any longer. he was one of its few interesting personalities...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file