Home PEx International Entertainment General Entertainment

suggestions: korean movies

First of all, avid fan ako ng korean movies. So if you're familiar sa "highschool or college life centered" type na korean films, suggest naman po kayo ng movies of this type whether comedy, drama or action pa sya. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance. By the way, i've already watched the following:
1. see you after school
2. legend of seven cutter
3. sundayy seoul
4. conduct zero
5. lure of the wolf

kindly post your suggestions. thanks again. :)

Comments

• City_GirlCity_Girl PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ...So if you're familiar sa "highschool or college life centered" type na korean films, suggest naman po kayo ng movies of this type whether comedy, drama or action pa sya...

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant
    My Tutor Friend
    He Was Cool
    My Boss, My Hero
    My Boss, My Student
    Once Upon A Time in High School
    Dasepo Girls
    Mr. Wacky
    Temptation of Wolves
    She's On Duty
    Lovely Rivals
    Sex is Zero
    Marrying School Girl (I haven't seen this one but from the title, I can surmise
    it must be a school life-centered type film.)

Enjoy!
  • Taegukgi:The Brotherhood of War,A lot Better Than Saving Private Ryan.:)
    S diary,Kyut si Kim sun ah Rito,Sexy pa:glee:
  • gabsiegabsie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    welcome to dongmakgol. war movie na hindi masyado. kakaiyak.:mecry:
  • karonakarona PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    where do you buy your korean movies? d kase maganda ung iba sa makati cinema square e :(
  • gabsie wrote: »
    welcome to dongmakgol. war movie na hindi masyado. kakaiyak.:mecry:

Pero Nakakataw Rin Yun,Lalo na Yung scene na Bimobomba na Yung 3 Main Characters.....Nakatayo pa rin sila dun at Nakangiti kahit na Mababagsakan na sila ng bomba:lol:
  • These are my top korean movies

My sassy girl
    windstruck
    my wife is a gangster 1&2
    my boyfriend is type b
  • gabsiegabsie PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pero Nakakataw Rin Yun,Lalo na Yung scene na Bimobomba na Yung 3 Main Characters.....Nakatayo pa rin sila dun at Nakangiti kahit na Mababagsakan na sila ng bomba:lol:

uu e pano naman kasi walang panama yung machine gun nila sa missiles at bomba ng kalaban tapos outnumbered pa sila!:rotflmao: :bop:
  • Natawa Ri ako Dun sa popcorn scene,Mukha silang ***** kasi Ngayon lang Talaga sila Nakakita ng Popcorn....

Nung umulan ng popcorn,Para silang mga Batang nag aagawan:lol:
  • :) Try to watch A Millionare's First Love...it's really good! Actually, one of my favorite Korean movie. Also try to watch Windstruck, Il Mare, Crazy First Love, My Boyfriend is Type B, Spin Kick, Love Phobia, Daddy Long Legs, S Diary, Spy Girl, She's on Duty, 100 days with Mr. Arrogant, Madeleine, Almost Love, My girl and I, My Sassy Girl, ING, and My Little Bride...whew! Well, I still have to watch Public Toilet, Dasepo Naughty Girls, All for Love, The Dirty Carnival which stars Cho In-sung :bashful: and a lot more...I will keep you posted. I also love Korean Series...for me the best so far is My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and Princess Hours well of course FULL HOUSE!!!:D
  • :) Try to watch A Millionare's First Love...it's really good! Actually, one of my favorite Korean movie. Also try to watch Windstruck, Il Mare, Crazy First Love, My Boyfriend is Type B, Spin Kick, Love Phobia, Daddy Long Legs, S Diary, Spy Girl, She's on Duty, 100 days with Mr. Arrogant, Madeleine, Almost Love, My girl and I, My Sassy Girl, ING, and My Little Bride...whew! Well, I still have to watch Public Toilet, Dasepo Naughty Girls, All for Love, The Dirty Carnival which stars Cho In-sung :bashful: and a lot more...I will keep you posted. I also love Korean Series...for me the best so far is My Lovely Kim Sam Soon and Princess Hours well of course FULL HOUSE!!!:D :rotflmao:
  • tingin ka sa divi/quiapo/raon.. dami na movies na 7 in one cd! kung gusto mo puro drama- then drama it is! meron din puro comedy....

i watched this korean movie na super ganda and kilig and naiyak tlga ako sa dulo! - i forgot kung ano yung title Everlasting Love ata...very good movie... and of course My Sassy Girl - the best korean kilig movie!
  • Yoboseyo :wave:

Here are my fave korean movies, yung mga tipong kahit ilang beses ko panoorin di ako magsasawa. These movies made me :toofunny: and/or :bawling:
    My Sassy Girl
    Windstruck
    IL Mare
    The Classic
    Lover's Concerto
    My Tutor Friend
    Too Beautiful to Lie
    The Beast and the Beauty
    A Moment to Remember
    Love So Divine
    My Little Bride

Kmovies na okay..
    Innocent Steps
    He was Cool
    A Millionaire's 1st Love
    100 Days with Mr. Arrogant
    ...ing
    The Rainy Day
    The Legend of Seven Cutter

Kmovies na once ko lang pinanood and di ko na balak panoorin ulit
    My Girl and I
    Almost Love
  • Tearjerker movies:

...Ing
    A Moment to Remember
    The Classic
    Daddy Long Legs
    Ditto
    Il Mare
    Temptation of Wolves
  • Taegukgi Pa rin....Grabe,Talagang madugo yung pelikula.....
  • Taegukgi - war movie na sobrang nakakaiyak hehehe
  • shrekidoodooshrekidoodoo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Meron ba kayong alam san pwede makabili ng korean dvds (Aside from quiapo)? Iyong tipong korean store talaga para iba ung selection nila? HInahanap ko kasi iyong movie na Oldboy and other vengeance movies e. thanks.
  • guys my nakakaalam ba sa inyo nung prequel ng windstruck
  • i recommend......

Millionaire's First Love
    Love Phobia
  • Korean unification-themed films are the best. Among them are:

-Taegukgi
    -Shiri
    -Typhoon
    -Joint Security Area
  • winterfell2013winterfell2013 PEx Rookie ⭐
    My favorite is Old Boy if I am not mistaken it's from Japanese manga. I know this one I'm going to mention is not exactly a movie but a tv series, I like The Sound of Your Heart, only first season starring Lee Kwang Soo. The funniest Korean tv series I watched. And last night I watched half of Forgotten movie and will continue it tonight, it is available in Netflix and I am recommending it.