Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Working out at home - Saan murang equipment?

Hello! I plan on working out at home to save on time and cost of gym memberships :D Saan po makakabili ng murang basrs, plates at squat rack? :) Pinaka-murang plates na nabili ko dati ay sa JB Sports shop sa park square 1 (20 pesos/lb). May mas mura pa ba dito? Thanks! :)

Comments

• stepehenyan@12[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    bilhin mo na lang smith machine para kahit wala mag supervise sa yo sa pagbuhat sa bahay kayo mo magisa bale bibilhin mo na lang yung reclinable/inclinable/declinable na higaan (ano ba tawag dun?) at yung plates. pero iba pa rin yung nasa gym kasi me maguide sa yo. the smith machine will cost you a whopping 65,000 pesoses(for export). unless gusto mo makatipid pagawa ka sa ironworks pa welding ka ng smith machine. bilihan mo ng bar na me hook welding din naman yun pwede ba sa olympic bar yun.? nagtitipid ka kamo. pero mas makakamura sa raon sa quiapo(i think?) wala na baba sa 20 pesos per pound. ayun tapos bili ka rin ng EZ-curl bar. paano kung bibilhin mo complete set ng dumbell na me kasama rack magkano aabutin yun?
  • I'm going to write an article for guys who want to set up a good gym at home that will allow you to follow the 5x5 program that we have at our website posted under my handle.

While there are reasons why you should go to a gym vs. working out at home, there is no reason why you can't spend the first 6 months or longer working out as a group of friends and SAVE MONEY if you cannot afford a gym.

The "home gym" I'm going to propose is fairly simple, heavy duty (health club quality) and complete for getting results.

But it will cost about Php50,000. Look for it in about 1 week at our website so you and a group of 5 friends can split the cost and train basically for years without having to pay for a club....and never have to wait in line for equipment. If I don't get it written by Sunday at the website, b!tch at me through private message to get it done :)
  • or you can try first the kick-*****$ bodyweight exercises for combat conditioning by matt furey. you can find information in cyberspace.
  • Totalgym! it's endorsed by God (aka Chuck Norris).
    Bschemist>>> you may also include in your article where to buy the olympic bar and other gym equipment. 20 pesos per pound na ba talaga pinakamababa sa barbell plates na bakal? you stated that fitness first olympic bar isn't conducive for 5x5
    bschemist sunday is comin pretty soon!!! I haven't seen you wrote an article about the home gym equipment.

I have been to quiapo yesterday particularly raon looking for cheap barbell plates for my friend the lowest was 17 pesos per pound on a barbell plate but no luck on those olympic bars it seems that they only sell standard bars.
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    All you need would be a power cage/rack.. olympic barbell set with 300-400 total lbs for olympic plates a pullup bar and dipping stand.
    and where could you buy exactly?
    and where could you buy exactly?

try ensayo www.ensayofitness.com
  • BlackDoveBlackDove PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    You can build a squat rack made of wood. No welding required.
  • BlackDoveBlackDove PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Build a multi-functional weight plates and dumbbell rack out of wood.
  • Try Intensity Equipments! they'll fabricate your equipments based to your liking, meron silang promo at kun pano makakabili ng may discount. Mura yung equipments pero parang imported pag kakagawa. proven and tested, nung ako nagpagawa sakanila mas maganda pa pinadala sakin na equipment!
    ^may website sila?
  • vincexvincex PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've seen many fabricators of racks.
    I would be more confident with ensayo coz' the person is really an athlete and knows what loads people are really going to do on those things. I've seen some fabricators who's racks I doubt will hold 500lbs.

to the TS. I would rather that you spend on good quality stuff rather than get trash that you will regret later on.
  • I don't know if this the right place to post this, but I'm looking to sell a muscledriver sandbag (holds up to 100lbs), trx system, and one 16 kg ensayo kettlebell. It may be of interest to those who want to work out at home. Pm me if you are interested. Selling for 4.5k negotiable.
    Tell me more about the sandbag.
    lmram wrote: »
    I don't know if this the right place to post this, but I'm looking to sell a muscledriver sandbag (holds up to 100lbs), trx system, and one 16 kg ensayo kettlebell. It may be of interest to those who want to work out at home. Pm me if you are interested. Selling for 4.5k negotiable.
  • blakedaddy wrote: »
    Tell me more about the sandbag.

This is the one I have: http://www.muscledriverusa.com/Sandbag-XL-Trainer--Choose-Your-Package_p_2438.html

I also have 2 large inner bags and 1 medium.

I have only used it a couple times. The zipper is jammed, but other than that everything still closes tight. No holes.

My bag is different from the one in the picture. My bag has a zipper and velcro, instead of the buttons.
    I'm getting the sandbag. How much for it?
    This is the one I have: http://www.muscledriverusa.com/Sandbag-XL-Trainer--Choose-Your-Package_p_2438.html

I have only used it a couple times. The zipper is jammed, but other than that everything still closes tight. No holes.

My bag is different from the one in the picture. My bag has a zipper and velcro, instead of the buttons.
  • pheiaoenixpheiaoenix PEx Rookie ⭐

Waaaah, I am actually looking for a sandbag, and in that weight as well. I'm interested too. Sayang isa lang stock mo. Did you buy it here in the philippines/.
  • Hello! I plan on working out at home to save on time and cost of gym memberships :D Saan po makakabili ng murang basrs, plates at squat rack? :) Pinaka-murang plates na nabili ko dati ay sa JB Sports shop sa park square 1 (20 pesos/lb). May mas mura pa ba dito? Thanks! :)

Ensayo? Chris sports okay naman. search ka sa whatchu sir