Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness

Xando, Xenical and Such: Are they effective?

delphic_oracledelphic_oracle PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
And are they even safe? Testimonials? Complaints? Anyone?

PS: I was milling around here, wondering if this should be posted here. Mods, please just transfer this if it shouldn't be here. Thanks.

Comments

• You might lose 5lbs using those alone...but unless you do strength training and intense cardio like HIIT 3 times per week, your body will adapt and rendenr them ineffective.
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    there's no such thing as a quick fix!!!
  • Fairly OddFairly Odd PEx Rookie ⭐
    The problem with these medications is they inhibit fat absorption including essential fats coming from your diet.
    Do you believe that there is no side effect???
    Fat :) is good only in moderation.*okay*
  • feeling ko mas ok fitrum tpos sabayan mo ng boxing parang si juday hahahaha
  • I tried Hydroxycut and I lost 10 pounds in 2 months. One of the best fat burning pills I have tried so far. Medyo risky coz the fat burning method is it makes you palpitate even when your body is idle. That's why soda, coffee, tea, and other drinks with caffeine are a BIG NO NO!

My rating: 8/10
    ginagamit ko din dati yan kaso pinagsabihan na wag ko na gamitin kasi di ka makakatulog sa gabi kasama na pulpitation mag strength training ka na lang without the supplements it works for me. all you need is food and water and a good nights sleep and rest after workout. siguro maganda mag multivitamins ka na lang. wag na hydroxycut.
    nakita ko kanina commercial ng xenical yung sino ang balyena ngayon ang ginagawa ksi ng xenical pinapauuka like having a diarrhea. honestly you may have lose the extra pounds but if you have the beer belly you really need to do a lot of sit ups so you will have a flat tummy. kala mo naman xenical user halatang commercial model. me na admit na ganyan sa ospital kasi nagtatae sya yun pala umiinom ng xenical di nya alam yun pala ginagawa ng gamot pinauu sya eng! eng! iinom ng fatloss di pala alam kung ano epekto. people will do just to have a quick fix so much for commercials.
  • nakita ko kanina commercial ng xenical yung sino ang balyena ngayon ang ginagawa ksi ng xenical pinapauuka like having a diarrhea. honestly you may have lose the extra pounds but if you have the beer belly you really need to do a lot of sit ups so you will have a flat tummy. kala mo naman xenical user halatang commercial model. me na admit na ganyan sa ospital kasi nagtatae sya yun pala umiinom ng xenical di nya alam yun pala ginagawa ng gamot pinauu sya eng! eng! iinom ng fatloss di pala alam kung ano epekto. people will do just to have a quick fix so much for commercials.

There's no such thing as spot reduction so you can't have a flat tummy by simply doing situps. It's all about proper nutrition and training...
  • ferkhiteferkhite PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ako grabe daming box na ng xenical nainom ko maniwala kayo sakin importante pa din exercise ...strenght training ang kailangan talaga...with a bit of diet...surely it will work
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Moderator
    ferkhite wrote: »
    ako grabe daming box na ng xenical nainom ko maniwala kayo sakin importante pa din exercise ...strenght training ang kailangan talaga...with a bit of diet...surely it will work

Magpakita ka lang lagi I'll assure you you'll lose more pounds than drinking a truckload of xenical
  • I've tried using hydroxicut. true, nakakapayat siya tapos sabayan mo pa exercise. i lost a few pounds. kaso i got scared kase lakas ng pulpitation ko, la ako appetite for food & di ako makatulog. so i stopped! i still believe na dapat pagpaguran mo ang pagpapayat. it doesnt happen overnight. mas fulfilling pa siya talaga....
  • aidenaiden PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    I'm all for exercising pero i'm open sa weight loss supplements. Especially for obese people or those who need lower triglycerides. Some doctors actually recommend Xenical to those who need to lose weight but can't go to the gym. (CAN'T is not equal to WON'T) A concrete example for that is my mom who is wearing a back and neck brace.

Xenical is non systemic. It won't curb your appetite. I works in the gut where it absorbs about 1/3 of your fat consumption. If you're already on a low fat diet, I think there's no need for Xenical.
  • if you keep making excuses for everyone that using weight supplements will make them loose weight your just like those infomercials that i see on tv. so your mom is wearing a neck brace for obvious reasons. So did your mom's doctor prescribed xenical to her? and why? and for how long. this is the same thing that happened to rosanna roces when she starts biachin to dr. vicky bello about her post liposuction as to why she started to bloat again the doctor said that she still needs to excercise to maintain her figure meaning there's no quick fix. and it cost her career boohoo!!!

sorry to be rude but that is not a word of encouragement for people who would like to loose the extra pounds by saying take the weight supplements to loose weight. same thing with working out you don't need amino acids or whey or creatine or steroids to have a ripped body.

if people are obese they need to control there cravings or instill discipline then go to the gym. One of the problems of obese people is that they are trying to outwit themselves by taking pills or those infomercials quick fix to loose weight whatever and by avoiding the gym. somebody or someone must encourage or motivate these people to go to the gym oneway or the other.
  • cookiepaocookiepao PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    any feedback on Xando?
  • I think xando is effective otherwise it wont be endorsed by Kris Aquino...we know how sensitive kris is when it comes to trust-endorsements...and my friends have tried it and it surely is effective...BUT remember, you dont have to rely on slimming pills or diet supplements alone...you also need to do exercises daily...its very important otherwise you will be very dependent of the slimming/diet pills that if you stopped it, you'll have this yoyo effect, tataba ka ulit..so while taking the pills, go on with the exercise habitually then after the pills, continue and maintain your body through exercise, its the most effective way than slimming/diet pills...

With regards to Xenical - yes, it is somehow effective also...you'll lose excess fats once you go to the toilet...BUT again, if you stopped taking this, and you begin to eat and eat again, chances are, you'll be a lot bulkier than your previous weight... so advice again, if you take pills, do exercises, if you stop, maintain the exercise habit...(DAILY)... if youre determined, do exercises and not take diet pills coz you dont want to take diet pills for the rest of your life just to lose weight...
  • Di ako naniniwala sa paggamit ng slimming pills.

Gumagamit niyan dati kaibigan ko. Pumayat siya pero itinigil niya nung himatayin yung anak ni Jeoy Marquez na gumagamit din.

Xando? Just because endorsed by Kris, ok na siya? Tingnan nyo kaya hitsura ni Kris sa Deal or No Deal.. ang taba niya dun hanggang ngayon! Gumagana nga ba talaga ang pills sa kaniya? Kayo na ang humusga.

E di ba, alaga din ni Vicky Belo si Kris?
  • sis messy ang xenicaL e...poopoo mo yung oiL na kinain mo.
    green tea na Lang ako
  • chellebuenachellebuena PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    hindi b kaya naman mataba c kris ngayon is bec she's preggy? hehe... kunsabagay c boy abunda parang di naman nagbago built ng katawan e....
  • what's the difference between xenical, xando and fitrum? pati sa price, ano prices nito?
  • hey how about L-Carnitine? any one knows about this?