Home PEx Hobbies Recreation

SneakerHeads!

Anyone here collect sneakers?

i have a small collection of nike dunks :D mostly GRs...

:bashful:

Comments

• el_pogitoel_pogito PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i have a couple of Nike Frees. lately, i decided to start collecting the Air Jordan Retros. got my AJ4 Mars Blackmon a couple of weeks back. waiting to get the AJ5 Fire Reds next month and the black/silver AJ5's on January.
  • I do have a small collection but nothing too fancy. I have the converse warrior icon, and1 grip mid, nike air hyperflight. I also have several k-swiss sneakers and a classic reebok sneaker. All in all I do have 10 pairs of shoes that are just for collecting so far. I didn't add to the list my lebrons becuase I really use them for playing. I wanted to buy air jordans but I haven't really had the money to spare, but I will definitely buy this christmas as no shoe collection is complete without one.
  • Nice to see you guys here :D

I'm a sad collector of Nike Dunk Lows :( and also some Adidas sneaks

el_pogito: where are you located? where do you buy your stuff?
    eveRything wrote: »
    Nice to see you guys here :D
    el_pogito: where are you located? where do you buy your stuff?

Bro, I usually do my buys on several Nike Stadium/Park/Forum branches in Manila. Much more cheaper to buy there. I usually find good buys over at Eastwood and Riverbanks.
  • ohhh... i want to buy new sneakers too...i am eyeing for those kinds that yeng uses in pda...it looks comfy, rock and chick
  • el_pogito wrote: »
    Bro, I usually do my buys on several Nike Stadium/Park/Forum branches in Manila. Much more cheaper to buy there. I usually find good buys over at Eastwood and Riverbanks.

where did you get the spiz'ikes(blackmons)? i didn't know they're available locally. :grrr:
    eveRything wrote: »
    where did you get the spiz'ikes(blackmons)? i didn't know they're available locally. :grrr:

They are (or rather were) available since August pa. I got mine at 30% off at Riverbanks. Watch out for the AJ5 Fire Reds, they're due for release on the 3rd week of December.
  • el_pogito wrote: »
    They are (or rather were) available since August pa. I got mine at 30% off at Riverbanks. Watch out for the AJ5 Fire Reds, they're due for release on the 3rd week of December.

wait. are you talking about this mars blackmon?
    Spiz.jpg

it's not exactly an AJ4, it's a mix of the III,IV,V,& VI :)
  • @el_pogito:

i just realized that the pair you copped aren't the spiz'ikes, they were for release last october and impossible to go on sale, not to mention hit philippine shores ;)
  • bishopbishop PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i have a fairly good selection of Jordans, Max 90's, and Adidas Originals sneaks.

Shout out to NT Manila for all the hook-ups.
    @everything: Bro, this is the AJ 4 Mars Blackmon Edition that i was referring to:

308497-162_300.jpg

well, those are great looking shoes dude. the AJ dub zero, another hybrid AJ shoe, is also scheduled to come out this month. don't know if it will make it here as well......

air-jordan-dub-zero-b.jpg

.... a bit too radical for my taste.
  • ^^ those AJ4s are nice :D sana meron pa sa riverbanks :D

idunno of any hybrid Jays to come out this month but what i do know is that a black spiz'ike will be out next year as a GR shoe. i hope it gets here :)
  • ganda ng AJ4,.san pa kya available to?,..
  • wala yatang AJ4 ngayon kasi puro Vs and XX1s ang nilalabas nila. Next year pa ata magkakaroon ng bagong AJ4 at syempre, yung XXII :)
  • basta iwas lang sa greenhills (partly) , cartimar , and cash & carry
  • NIKE, Adidas, New Balance, & other stuff on sale at Club 650 libis :D
  • i8547_12132006105.jpg
    Here's the shoes I have. I'm not really a sneaker addict. I just buy whatever catches my eye.
    i8549_12132006100.jpg
    Jordan XI retro, Reebok Answer I, Adidas Equipment elevation (Kobe's shoes when he won the slam dunk contest
    i8556_12132006107.jpg
    Nike flightposite
    f_12132006i_ff9bm_78d6e7cb.jpg
    Latest pickup, Nike Dunk low CL (Jordan 2)
  • ^ bro 2chi ano shoe size mo ?

got ba my PM bro ?
    @ 2chi: great shoe collection dude :)

btw, saw this pair of Air Jordan 5 at Nike Park yesterday:

136027-162_300.jpg

unfortunately, that particular branch doesn't have a tie-up with my credit card co, hence no 10% off :( oh well, hintay na lang sa ibang Nike Park branches
  • what branch specifically?