Home PEx Hobbies Cars and Motoring
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

pagtimpla ng clutch

kapag nagtitimpla ba ng clutch/gas, gas ba muna ang press bago release ang clutch ?

Comments

• yup..................
  • either way is fine.

INFACT, you don't need to step on the gas to make the vehicle go forward.

just gently let go of the clutch.. tapos you'll feel the 'bite'... stay there for just one moment,. and completely let go of the clutch, and you will go forward.

tapos just step on the gas.

it's a great way to get used to the car's clutch.
  • froshie1froshie1 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    GreatBop wrote:
    either way is fine.

INFACT, you don't need to step on the gas to make the vehicle go forward.

just gently let go of the clutch.. tapos you'll feel the 'bite'... stay there for just one moment,. and completely let go of the clutch, and you will go forward.

tapos just step on the gas.

it's a great way to get used to the car's clutch.

maganda ang explanation ni GreatBop lalo na sa mga baguhan sa MT. Tama iyon at idadagdag ko, magagawa mo iyong "no gas first" rule kapag ang road ay patag lang hindi pataas.
  • yah.. too bad driving schools don't teach that. ONCE I KNEW ABOUT IT FROM OUR DRIVER, ambilis akong nasanay sa clutch ng sasakyan ko.

and any clutch from any car, i pwn3d with ease after that.
  • Depends also on the settings of your clutch, road condition and how torquey your engine is. Some engines have enough torque to allow you top release the clutch before giving the gas.
  • blueorgreenblueorgreen ssssshhhhhhh PEx Expert 🎖️
    hindi ba
    madali
    masira
    yung
    clutch
    pag
    ganun????

pwede
    rin
    ba
    yun
    gawin
    sa
    mga
    cars?
  • ^^
    syempre,
    hindi
    pwede
    gawin
    yon
    sa
    lahat
    ng
    cars.
    sa
    manual
    transmission
    lang
    na
    kotse.

^^ang gulo mong sumulat pre!
  • pag sa automatic na kotse, wala namang clutch, e. LOKO NIYA TAYO ANU??

hahaha..

lmaos.

most people don't realize is even without stepping on the gasoline, the car constantly feeds gasoline parin.
  • slamm wrote:
    Depends also on the settings of your clutch, road condition and how torquey your engine is. Some engines have enough torque to allow you top release the clutch before giving the gas.

can you give specific car about this?
  • GreatBop wrote:
    pag sa automatic na kotse, wala namang clutch, e. LOKO NIYA TAYO ANU??

hahaha..

lmaos.

most people don't realize is even without stepping on the gasoline, the car constantly feeds gasoline parin.

sa ganito po bang paraan, hindi ka naman nahihirapan magadjust sa car lalo na po pag hindi pa familiar sa car?
  • Some diesel have enough torque to crawl in traffic by simply slowly releasing the clutch pedal.

For inclines (aka 'hanging' to today's youth), you can release the clutch partially as per GreatBop's explanation. Once you feel the 'bite' lift your foot off the brake, throttle (gas) up the engine and fully let go of the clutch to get going.
  • "sa ganito po bang paraan, hindi ka naman nahihirapan magadjust sa car lalo na po pag hindi pa familiar sa car?"

everyone has a learning curve naman pag bago ang sasakyan.. that method lessens the learning curve by quite a bit.
  • Yes. It helps.

I go can go through as much as 4 vehicle changes in a day (they're not mine, I just drive 'em) and the technique has helped a lot.
  • bulataw wrote: »
    can you give specific car about this?

If you're talking about torque/engine powerband: Usually diesels are the cars that can take this.... just release the clutch slowly and it will inch forward. I used to drive a Nissan Frontier m/t (diesel) and when you release the clutch in 1st gear in traffic, it just goes forward. I moved to a Honda Civic m/t afterwards and i killed the engine several times during the first week of driving it. Honda's are known for high HP engines but the trade-off is the torque and power band all come in at a high RPM. In theory, cars with a better mid-range power band and low-end torque are more tolerant to releasing the clutch with lesser revving.

If you're talking about clutch conditions: a worn out clutch would usually need more inputs to the gas pedal to be able to release smoothly without bogging down the engine.

On damage to the clutch, what usually accelerates clutch wear is high pressure and improper useage such as high revs and dropping it (for those drag launches) or "clutch driving" where one is always stepping on the clutch and revving the engine more than needed (i.e. when you're starting from standstill on an incline).

As the others mentioned, each car varies, you just have to adjust to it... and learning to feel where the "bite" of the clutch is during release helps a lot :)
  • ako nahihirapan magtimpla ng gas paghanging na, lagi ako namamatayan :grrr: mas comfortable ako magdrive ng matic paghanging hehe
  • sori ***** po
    ano ang hanging?
  • hangings, are UPHILLs.

go to an uphill area. and then stop. and then try to get the car to go up.

that is hanging.

for manual newbs, it's hard to do.
  • hanging = pag paakyat sa mall parking tapos biglang tumigil nasa harap mo. (kainis!) :bop:
  • Clutch - menor (release mo lang ng konti, aandar ka na, pero walang masyadong hatak - torque an gumagana, hindi horsepower)

Clutch - shift (subukan mo total release, tapos apakan mo ulit, tapos dahan dahan sa gas, pag palpak, wag mo sasabihin na sinabi kong gawin mo)

Clutch - slow release, alalay sa gas (malamang tatlong buwan pa lang bibili ka na ng bagong clutch disc)

Clutch - shift gear, normal release, gas preno, ayan, pwede ka na sa antipolo.

Timplahan mo na lang between segunda, menor, tersera pag pa-akyat ka.

Ang hirap i-explain pag pasalita, mas magand pag me demo.
  • bambhu wrote: »
    Clutch - menor (release mo lang ng konti, aandar ka na, pero walang masyadong hatak - torque an gumagana, hindi horsepower)

Eto ang pinakamagandang way para malaman mo kung san ka na maggagas... hindi lang ito sa kotse.. sa motorcycle din.. c",) pero d pa ako nakasakay.. masyado lang ako nanonood ng video ni mordeth13 sa youtube.. hahahaha.. takot kasi ako magmotor eh.. baka mamatay ako.. ayaw ko pa mamatay.. gusto ko pa magkaanak!! hahaha