Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Guys, do you find pregnant women attractive?

Just curious... guys help me out - minsan ba may nakita kayong buntis and then you find her cute... tipong "crush" or pwede pa more than a crush? :naughty: Or minsa pag buntis - ahem - takbo agad!

Comments

• I don't know for sure kasi di ako guy.... but perhaps guys wouldn't bother because it automatically means another mouth to feed? Pero meron naman diyan na iba, nang-aagaw pa nga misis ng iba - so depende siguro sa guy?! :confused:
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pare maganda lang ang buntis dun sa asawa nya..

my wife had been pregnant twice.. we now have two beautiful puppies.. and i remember looking at her with so much love when her belly was bulging..

ganito yuung eh.. kailangan mahal mo yung babae.. dun mo ma-a-appreciate yung ganda nya kahit buntis.. you know.. her getting fat and all.. the tummy..

now if you aint related and you get attracted to a pregnant woman.. now dude.. THAT IS SICK..
  • well, there are women who becomes more beautiful when pregnant...

i even know one woman na, grabe, 7 months na yung tummy nya... ang sexy pa rin!!! leche! :rotflmao:
  • sabaybunotsabaybunot PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^^pero teka mukhang babawiin ko sinabi ko ah.. i remember seeing Plinky Recto when she wuz pregnant (she and muh wife had the same ob) and wow.. grabe parang ang sarap pa rin nya..
  • hahaha - so depends nga sa woman... kung ala- Plinky Recto eh go pa rin? Kris Aquino preggy ngayon... looks good pa rin?
  • KimXiu wrote:
    hahaha - so depends nga sa woman... kung ala- Plinky Recto eh go pa rin? Kris Aquino preggy ngayon... looks good pa rin?

di naman maganda si kris kahit hindi preggy eh! :rotflmao:
  • ayane wrote: »

:D hihihi.... well, fashionista pa rin siya - guess depende nga sa taste ng tao!
  • ayane wrote: »

i beg to disagree. she looks so content and that makes her beautiful...:lol:
  • It depends, there are some women, aside from my wife, who metamorphosized into a totally different person. Nagiging grumpy, nagkakaron ng pag darken ng skin sa batok at kung sang singit singit ng katawan! And there are some women, whose glow you can actually see and feel and they look just the same as when they were not yet pregnant. Sometimes even better. Their breasts get bigger, their nipples swell but still retain a sort of pinkish color. Their skin much fairer. Although they might have a few stretch marks, they would still qualify as someone who is still HOT! But guy's bottom line is, if your wife is pregnant, irregardless of how she looks like just remember that it's your kid she's carrying in her womb. Don't you think makakabawas ng pagod nya if you'll show her a appreciation and give her lots of attention. And sya nga pala, they're more sensitive kapag pregnant sila they'll orgasm much faster than when they are not pregnant.
  • i can't say i'm more attractive now... but i do know that ever since i got preggy, i started combing my hair more and taking care to blot my face and whatever...

my hubs, however, has always found himself having crushes on preggy women... ibang-iba daw kasi ang glow sa kanya...

and i do know for a fact na sexually, a preggy woman fills a certain fantasy niche, so hindi rin bumababa ang market value nya :D

unless nga lang super grumpy and slob sya siguro ha...