Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Sorry letter sa x ninyo asking for forgiveness and a chance na magkabalikan…

Guys help me naman guwama ng sulat asking for a forgiveness and another chance para magkabalikan kami ng x ko..thanks.. or sulat ninyo sa mga x ninyo free kayo ditto mag post thanks…

Comments

• dear ex,

bayaran mo na ang mga utang mo sakin!

oo nga pla... hinahanap ka ng tatay ng babaeng binuntisan mo.
    hawak nya baril, itak at ipod. di ka raw tantanan...

tanong ng friend mo... bakit daw nag-overdose ka ng bayagra?

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• nymph tonksnymph tonks PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Eto yung sa akin. Ano sa tingin nyo? Masyado bang pathetic at parang patay na patay ako sa kanya? LOLZ. Sabihin niyo kung ano ang opinyon nyo. Saka kung sa inyo ko sinend tong e-mail na 'to, ano reaction nyo or mararamdaman nyo toward me or just in general? Thanks. Pero sa OP, sana natulungan kita or nabigyan kita ng idea! Hehe. Medyo kasi personal 'to pero wala na akong paki so eto ine-expose ko na. Hehe.

Hey sweety. I know by now you’re really annoyed by me but I just want to have you back and try to explain my side of things as my mind would allow me to. We can mend this. I know I hurt you many times in just a short period but I didn’t really mean to do those things to you.

Firstly, about the lying part. You keep saying I’m a liar, right? Maybe that’s something that you don’t understand about me. I tend to joke about things and act as if I actually mean them. You misinterpret it as a lie. I always make it clear in the end that it’s not true, that it’s a joke. But you take it seriously sometimes. And I have a hard time convincing you that it’s not true. I do it because it interests me as to what kind of responses I’m gonna get. I don’t know but I find it funny. I believe I have an odd sense of humor. But I might be doing it too much to you that it’s not funny anymore so don’t worry, I’m gonna tone it down a bit or even not joke around at all. I know it’s hard to tell whether I’m joking or not ‘cause sometimes my facial expression wouldn’t go with what I’m saying like sometimes I would smile while we’re having a serious conversation. Well ‘cause baby, I don’t know, I just really smile a lot. I know it’s wrong so I guess I’m gonna have to work on that aspect. It’s kinda hard for me to be all serious when I’m alone and sat down in front of a computer so I laugh and smile at the silliest things. And it’s really wrong but even when you’re mad, I’m still amused. I don’t know. I’m abnormally happy. And sometimes you see me doing something and I say I’m not doing anything. I’m so sorry about that. I just think it’s nothing of importance to you as it is something nonsense so I just say nothing. Of course, by nothing I don’t really mean nothing as in literally. It’s just my way of saying I’m doing something unimportant. But if you want me to say what I’m exactly up to, then I would.

Secondly, about me acting really strange. Okay, I admit it. Sometimes I act weird like to the point of being not myself just to get attention. It’s an outlet. That’s one of my many ways to vent. Life is kinda hard and it’s causing too much stress. And mix that with a pinch of boredom and you get an insane me. And I don’t know if it’s something you’ll ever understand. Sometimes, I don’t even understand myself. The truth is I’m still stuck in that phase where I’m trying to find out who I am and what I want. So yeah the only thing I can do about it is hold on to and control myself whenever the urge to act strange comes up. But I might have to express it by another means which hopefully isn’t any worse.

So listen, I’m utterly very sorry! I really enjoy your company. But on the whole, you’re the most wonderful person I know right now. I like how you are so caring and everything. I wished all guys – or people even – were like you. Then the world would be a better place. I don’t know what else, but there sure is something more about you that makes me want to be with you. So please, let’s stay together. I love you a lot. I know nobody likes a liar and you keep calling me one so I guess I’m gonna try my best to be and show you that I am truthful as long as I’m with you. You’re just gonna have to give me a chance to do that.
    So I guess I'm gonna stop right here. Just ask me if you have questions.

I LOVE YOU ALWAYS.
  • Mamatay ka! Ikaw ang nagloko, dapat ikaw naman ang lokohin ngayon. Tse!

:rotflmao:

You are the Way the Truth and the Life
    We live by faith and not by sight for You
    We're living all for You