Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Revenge on the Ex

A friend of mine was encouraging me to plant revenge on my ex because of his recurring "issues" with relationships.

Though I never really listened, a little devil inside me always dreamed of plotting little things that would put him at his inconvenience like spraying lighter fluid on his car and make him pay for the expensive paint job.

What about you? Do you ever have fantasies like these? Share your thoughts.

Comments

• Hire someone to kick him at the nuts(*****) so he wouldnt be able to have sex again with other girls. Just make sure that his egg will be cracked.
  • kahit magawa mo yun parang di pa rin satisfying eh. Gawin mo na lang, magpaganda ka pa lalo, pakita mo na happy ka nung nawala sya.. and find someone better than him. yung mas gwapo, mas mabait at mas mayaman. Pakita mong masaya ka. Ganyan naman palagi eh, apektado ang mga nangiwan pag nakita nilang mas masaya yung iniwan nila pagkatapos nilang iwan ito. Ay ang gulo. :confused: basta.. yun na yun. hehe.
  • ^^useless yan..anong tawag doon?papansin sa ex?for what reason?para balikan?

pero she want revenge so she needs it.
  • ^^SAKA mas maganda yung hindi lang siya maghahanap dahil sa broken-hearted siya. kawawa naman yung lalaking magiging panakip butas lamang
  • e kung ginamit lang siya ng ex niya at ginawa siyang [email protected]@ e dapat talaga na turuan niya ng leksyon ang ex niya.
  • 2424 wrote:
    Hire someone to kick him at the nuts(*****) so he wouldnt be able to have sex again with other girls. Just make sure that his egg will be cracked.

Nah! He's too tall for me. I doubt if my knee would reach his genitals unless I use a footstool for that. :)

Reminds me of another girlfriend was looking for someone to bash this guy's car windows. I had to talk her out of it before she decide to do something stupid.
  • tien_xavi wrote:
    kahit magawa mo yun parang di pa rin satisfying eh. Gawin mo na lang, magpaganda ka pa lalo, pakita mo na happy ka nung nawala sya.. and find someone better than him. yung mas gwapo, mas mabait at mas mayaman. Pakita mong masaya ka. Ganyan naman palagi eh, apektado ang mga nangiwan pag nakita nilang mas masaya yung iniwan nila pagkatapos nilang iwan ito. Ay ang gulo. :confused: basta.. yun na yun. hehe.

A lot of friends has already told me this. And true enough, he was sorry for his loss. Yun nga lang, the guy I hooked up with was just a rebound.

If there is one thing I learned from this whole experience, it is that every person has the right to love and be loved in return without any excess baggage.
  • Ice BurnIce Burn PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What's the point? The very fact that you're wishing ill on your ex means you still have hangups on your previous relationship and can't move on...

The best revenge is to be happy moving on. Wouldn't it hurt you to see your ex happy without you? Same thing, it'll hurt his ego to see you happy without him...
  • tien_xavi wrote:
    kahit magawa mo yun parang di pa rin satisfying eh. Gawin mo na lang, magpaganda ka pa lalo, pakita mo na happy ka nung nawala sya.. and find someone better than him. yung mas gwapo, mas mabait at mas mayaman. Pakita mong masaya ka. Ganyan naman palagi eh, apektado ang mga nangiwan pag nakita nilang mas masaya yung iniwan nila pagkatapos nilang iwan ito. Ay ang gulo. :confused: basta.. yun na yun. hehe.

been into this situation, just to share lang... before my ex & i broke-up 5yrs ago, he even told me na pag nagka-bf akong bago just be sure dw n mas gwapo sa kanya!!! whoooaaa!!! kumusta naman un diba?? pero feeling ko cnabi nia lang un for cover up his ego kc me ang nakipagbreak sa kanya... oh well.. so just to continue, after a month, i had a new bf na then 6mos after teh break-up he came to me and asking to win me back so makaganti man lang dedma ko cxa kahit mejo cool-off kami ng bf ko chin-up pa din ako sa kanya... :bop: then aun nadala ata bigla na lang cxa ngdisappear..

after 5 years, im still happily committed with my bf then here he goes again..text-text then gusto nia mkipagmeet ako naman casual lang, maglaway ka heheheh....*okay*
  • Revenge? not worthy it... hayaan mo nalang karam sumingil sa mga ginawa niyuang mali sayo, totoo yun, darating din yung time niya... Move on nalang and pakita mo sakanya na mas okay ka paag wala siya, tignan mo yung ego niyan maapektuhan....
  • aajaoaajao Moderator PEx Moderator
    uy monicai you're back in PEx! :D sana ako na lang yung pang-rebound mo! :glee:

on-topic: with this kind of situation, it is always said that the sweetest form of revenge (and effective at that) is to let your ex know how happier your life bacame when he/she left you. it's more than a kick in the *****! :lol:
  • uy monicai you're back in PEx! :D

Yes I'm back with a vengeance..... :lol:
    sana ako na lang yung pang-rebound mo! :glee:

you wanna date someone as tall as kareem abdul jabbar? :rotfl:
  • I think another thread was started before with the same topic. :D I'll post the same response. As what others had said, feeling good is the best revenge. Been there, done that. When my ex cheated on me, I wanted to kill him, really. Kaya lang, sayang lang ang dugo..hehe. So I just hacked into his friendster account and deleted his profile. Tapos, I spread rumors (well, not actually rumors) about him to his current girlfriend. That time, I did not know that the girl is the same one whom he cheated me with. Didn't work. Mukha lang akong ****@ na naghahabol sa kanya, di rin naman ako pinansin ng ex ko. Heheh. That time, I wanted him to feel the same pain that he caused me. However, I didn't feel good inside. I felt empty. So I just cried, cursed him to death and finally let go of everything. That's when I started to feel good being single. Then last year lang (we broke up almost three years ago pa), he contacted me because he came across my profile in friendster. He said he wanted to see how I am because I looked happy daw dun sa mga pictures. Yun, I felt vindicated after all these years.
  • A kick in the nuts will turn his ego so low; if he had broken nuts how can he play around again? It's no use girls will just laugh at the dead bird.."the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak"...
  • monicai wrote:
    A lot of friends has already told me this. And true enough, he was sorry for his loss. Yun nga lang, the guy I hooked up with was just a rebound.

If there is one thing I learned from this whole experience, it is that every person has the right to love and be loved in return without any excess baggage.

yup poor guy :depressed: you should had hang out with your girlffiends instead. But if you really want revenge you may do so, provided that he is a jerk:naughty:
  • Yeah i agree! jerks should be treated that way for them to get a dose of their own medicine.....
  • aajaoaajao Moderator PEx Moderator
    monicai wrote:

you wanna date someone as tall as kareem abdul jabbar? :rotfl:
    ok lang. i'm as tall as johnny abarrientos (tama ba spelling?) o, diba perfect match?
    :glee:

• charge your ex relationship to experience and learn from it pra kung
    haharap ka sa similar situation alam mo ang dapat gawin at hindi dapat
    gawin. close this chapter of your life and start a better life anew.

kung gusto mo ipakapon natin kay mang kulas... yung sepulturero!

aihihihi!!! :)

baklita

• aajao wrote:
    ok lang. i'm as tall as johnny abarrientos (tama ba spelling?) o, diba perfect match?
    :glee:

aray ko! nauntog ako sa kisame nung nabasa ko ito. lol.
  • baklita wrote:

charge your ex relationship to experience and learn from it pra kung
    haharap ka sa similar situation alam mo ang dapat gawin at hindi dapat
    gawin. close this chapter of your life and start a better life anew.

amen!!! :handsdown:
    baklita wrote:

kung gusto mo ipakapon natin kay mang kulas... yung sepulturero!

aihihihi!!! :)

Wag. Gusto ko makarma siya pag nagkaanak siya ng babae na bibigay sa kanya ng saket sa ulo.

:superevil: