FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

Is This A Safe Habit??

After I drink Alcohol ( of any kind) I usually have this terrible headache before I sleep . I take Advil to beat this headache? And it works.

The thing is, it has become my habit. :D I don't know if it is safe to take Ibuprofen on a regular basis. :D

Comments

• you know what's a better habit? minimize, or better yet, stop the habit of drinking. :D obviously your body does not react nicely to alcohol. masama din ang drug dependency if you keep your current habit up. you take 1 advil today, maybe the next time, one won't be effective; then you'll take two. then two won't cut it; you'll need three. and it goes on...
  • DaVinciCodeDaVinciCode Member PExer
    Do you take the usual drinker's choice to counter the effects of alcohol? --> BLACK COFFEE?
  • moonbreakermoonbreaker Member PExer
    water down nalang para mas safe, sounds like a bad thing to take advil all the time. or try changing the type of alcohol you drink it might be the cause of the headache. are you talking about beer? or hard liquor? Alcohol kasi amy hiyang hiyang din mala shampoo hahaha
  • morrissey_05morrissey_05 suntoucha! PExer
    your headache could be dehydration.
  • taz31taz31 Member PExer
    After I drink Alcohol ( of any kind) I usually have this terrible headache before I sleep . I take Advil to beat this headache? And it works.

The thing is, it has become my habit. :D I don't know if it is safe to take Ibuprofen on a regular basis. :D

taking Ibuprofen could lead to ulcers in your stomach or intestine if taken for a prolonged period of time since Ibuprofen is a type of non steroidal anti inflammatory drug. if you really have to take Ibuprofen, take it with a full stomach (after meals) to minimize damage to your gastric linings.

as for your headache, it could be due to too much alcohol, dehydration. always consume alcohol in moderation.
  • stepehenyan@12[email protected] haremnojutsu ✭✭
    full stomach naman sya sa dami ng ininom na alcohol not to mention the pulutan that he ate. kaya pwede sya uminon ng advil. but seriously alcohol is bad for the liver?. if you are a frequent drinker i suggest that you take it slow and stop .lalaki lang tyan mo! hingalin ka pa. better take water! lalo na pag di ka painum ng tubig, UTI, o kundi sakit sa bato aabutin mo.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file